BDSM Sessions Of Messaline ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, I have to tell you about my bdsm session last night; as I had anticipated, it was intense and very hard but so rewarding too!
I have a little difficulty sitting down today because my pussy has been put to the test: judge for yourself...
When I arrived at the barn, Judith was already there; she wore a beautiful little red dress with a bra of the same color...

View attachment 1437270
Slowly, she took off my cape and placed a gag over my mouth, then blindfolded me...
She made me sit on our ladder but she spread my legs and tied them so that my pussy was widely exposed!
It was then that I heard the two Mistresses she had invited come in to torture me!
“Good evening Messaline” said Mistress Cindy...
“Good evening Messaline, I hope you are in great shape because we have no intention of sparing you the suffering : Judith has given us her instructions!” Replied Mistress Sandra...

TBC ...
That’s a gorgeous image for Judith, Messa, and I’m dripping with anticipation for what’s coming next for you! Gagged and blindfolded, wow I love that, not being able to see what is coming nor scream properly is an experience that I’d love too! On a ladder as well, fully exposed? Yummy!

Slash ! The two Mistresses started by whipping my breasts! Right, left, each on their own!
Once they were very red, they took a break: I heard them pour themselves a glass, wine I suppose, and they said to me: "Cheers, Messaline! Was that exciting? But you'll see , now the REAL suffering will come! Are you ready to endure it? But, anyway, you have no choice! "
I heard the two Mistresses place themselves on each side of me and then came the first blow followed immediately by a second...
Raaaaaaaa! I screamed but through the gag, it didn't do much!
Slash ! Slash ! The blows kept coming and I think I had never suffered so much!
Each blow caused a powerful wave of pain throughout my body and it didn't stop!
I couldn't even beg for mercy because of my gag...
Suddenly, after two more powerful blows, I heard Judith's voice: "Stop it! It's too hard for her!"
Mmmmmmmmm! Brave Judith! She was ready to spare me further suffering: I felt her hand running over my beaten body, reddened by the whips...
She removed the gag from me and I said to her: “Oh my Judith, I was so happy to offer you all this suffering: I wanted so much to show you my love for you!”
Judith replied to me: "I know Messa, but enough is enough! Here, I'll show you my love too!"
She untied me and got naked too; it was then that she exposed her pussy to the whipping of the two Mistresses by positioning herself in the “doggy” position; I did the same and the Mistresses then began a ballet of whips on our very sensitive private parts!
We screamed with each blow but they did not weaken!
Thirty strokes later, they finally stopped and left us panting, stunned with pain, barely having the strength to hug each other...
Judith whispered in my ear: "It's over, Messa, I will never again call on these two sadists: all this is not for us! We will start our BDSM sessions again, in love, in passion that we have for each other: we must not go too far and forget the main thing: we love each other and each of us knows it, there is no need to go one step further!”
I whispered: “I know all that well, my Judith, and I love you as much as I could anything with you!”
We ended the evening passionately embracing, making love with our painful pussies but so happy to have found each other again!

lesbian_hum-8824.gif

End of this episode...

Back
Top Bottom