BDSM: Where no means Yes, Yes means Harder, and Pineapple means Stop!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
I have collected a number of memes about BDSM, some with pictures, some without, some funny, some not, some sexual, some not, some even (forgive me) about love. I thought I would try posting a few. Let me know if you want to see more.
The Title meme: download.png
Perhaps the most important rule:746775a202dbc72c3b55c4e1ac492239--house-rules-submissive.jpg
And yes, some mushy stuff: 5fdd4ea5c432a424525633aae6853f1c.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll stop spamming your thread now and enjoy your bdsm memes :cool: (but I couldn’t resist the hair pulling thing).. Allez, continuez! Don’t pineapple!
It was fun. Feel free to do again.

And you are great at hair-pulling! And a number of other abuses!

What seem to be delicate little flowers often turn out to be the toughest survivors!

Nice thread, lots of good thoughts already.

BDSM is a love'sceance ... :rolleyes:
science?
We only use séance in English for what spiritualist mediums do,
sessions where they claim to communicate with the dead -
I suppose BDSM might be a bit like that ... :devil:

How about a hair-pulling thread, Monty? We cater for every kinky taste here!

..er.. shouldn’t that be “remember to whom you belong”?:rolleyes:
To Who It May Concern: About an hour ago I posted a grammatical refutation to Monycrusto's point. Then I realized that I was the one who was wrong, and to those of you who may have seen my post, that's why it's gone. I snatched it out of here, and hid it under my raincoat, hoping that no one had seen it. I'd like to let my error pass in silence, but then I realized that nothing gets by the folks here at CF. But rest assured, I will learn from my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom