Beauty And The Russian Beast

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! Eul's actually done a happy ending! :devil:

Well, I've enjoyed writing this,
very much helped along by encouraging comments,
thanks to you all.

Like my ghost story last Christmas (Single Ticket to Vasos),
it started out as a scenario that gripped me and made me feel I wanted to start writing,
though I was quite vague about where the story would take me,
never mind how it would end.

I'm learning that if I do that, I find my character,
the 'I' who's usually at the centre of my stories
soon develops a life of her own and starts taking me to places
I couldn't have planned for if I'd thought and thought for weeks.​

Interesting that you say that...I too find that it works well to make it up as you go....start with a concept or idea...insert your "I" ... and develop, elaborate, develop, backfill, develop. Amazing where you will be taken.

This one is a masterpiece Eul. It has built and developed in unimaginably exciting and tense ways. I really loved it!!!

flower1:clapping::clapping:

Eul, that was tremendous, you've reduced me to a nervous wreck at times, and a happy ending is great (I'm a great big old softie, at the end of the day)

If I was to show you the piece of paper marked Silver River: plot that I wrote up at the end of part 1, you certainly wouldn't recognise it....so even if you have a plot, you don't stick to it.

But I have really enjoyed Beauty! Thank you!!

Thi is absolutely one of the best erotic and historical stories I ever read; particularly I appreciated the style of the description rather elegant and very little use of dirty and vulgar words. Congratulations and thanks for the gift of this story! And sorry for my bad English.

When I awoke, it was light, I went out into the kitchen, still nude. It’s my duty to get the fire started, mamma wasn’t about, she must still be asleep. So I stepped outside, enjoying the cool morning air on my raw tortured skin, collected in an armful of wood. It was strangely quiet, even the distant bomb-booms had ceased. God knows what the future will be, but I still felt a quiet, deep happiness, a confidence that I, Alicja, had been through the worst that men can do, and I’ll cope with whatever comes.
an_armful_of_wood_by_bobnearled_dcu4gv8-fullview.jpg
An Armful of Wood 50pc.jpg

'An Armful of Wood' (hosted on DeviantArt) https://www.deviantart.com/bobnearled/art/An-Armful-of-Wood-776191076

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom