Belly Bump

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
During the crucifixion the abdominal muscle has the most to endure: a not diminish tension, during the movements forward a enormous stretching and hanging the breathing-craft upwards and downwards.

Very dangerous, what means that for us cruxlovers the crucifixion has its strictly personal limit!

Attachments

• Pho1-7-2020-21.57.59.jpg
    Pho1-7-2020-21.57.59.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 211
  • Pho1-7-2020-21.58.34.jpg
    Pho1-7-2020-21.58.34.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 217
  • Pho1-7-2020-22.00.03.jpg
    Pho1-7-2020-22.00.03.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Pho1-7-2020-22.03.00.jpg
    Pho1-7-2020-22.03.00.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Pho1-7-2020-22.05.44.jpg
    Pho1-7-2020-22.05.44.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Arm- and leg-muscles are strong, after hard work a night sleep recover them.
But the belly is weak, can fray or rip esp. by elder age.

When the shoulders from the crucified bend backwards the belly get a dangerous tension.

Arm- and leg-muscles are strong, after hard work a night sleep recover them.
But the belly is weak, can fray or rip esp. by elder age.

When the shoulders from the crucified bend backwards the belly get a dangerous tension.
Yeah i agree...
I've been crucified,free standing,( only briefly, mind you...) and I can verify, that my belly hurt,for a bit afterwards...
Having been cut open years ago,doesn't help either...the abdominal muscles really do strain more.... !!
But I "enjoyed" the experience,strangely enough....

Yeah i agree...
I've been crucified,free standing,( only briefly, mind you...) and I can verify, that my belly hurt,for a bit afterwards...
Having been cut open years ago,doesn't help either...the abdominal muscles really do strain more.... !!
But I "enjoyed" the experience,strangely enough....

Having been crucified a number of times, I would agree. My belly is not only stretched but distended from the awkward posture of my body and the strain on my joints and muscles. I have always been ultra sensitive there, especially around the navel, so that is amplified during crucifixion.

Having been crucified a number of times, I would agree. My belly is not only stretched but distended from the awkward posture of my body and the strain on my joints and muscles. I have always been ultra sensitive there, especially around the navel, so that is amplified during crucifixion.
The base of the spine is another sore point....

When happens something serious and you are alone perhaps you can not liberate you from your handcuffs!

This thread remind me of Amber's crucifixion, where her c-section scar was visible. Now I am thinking of the burden her belly must have taken.

Pretty much ensures that anybody who has ever endured a crucifixion is a superhuman.

During the crucifixion the abdominal muscle has the most to endure: a not diminish tension, during the movements forward a enormous stretching and hanging the breathing-craft upwards and downwards.

Very dangerous, what means that for us cruxlovers the crucifixion has its strictly personal limit!

The body on pic no. 3 belongs to Amy Hesketh, right? I feel like I have seen that body too many times.

This thread remind me of Amber's crucifixion, where her c-section scar was visible. Now I am thinking of the burden her belly must have taken.

Pretty much ensures that anybody who has ever endured a crucifixion is a superhuman.

The body on pic no. 3 belongs to Amy Hesketh, right? I feel like I have seen that body too many times.
I make no notice of names.
Only the picture is valid.

Back
Top Bottom