Best Actress in a Crux Role

Go to CruxDreams.com

poem21045

Assistant executioner
The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

Alina forest.gif Mila.gif Pia outside.gif Ramon's Roman Crux.gif Sasha.gif unknown MaxCoxxx.gif Vika.gif

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

View attachment 659568 View attachment 659569 View attachment 659570 View attachment 659571 View attachment 659572 View attachment 659573 View attachment 659574
Well, i've always had a thing for Sasha, but I've never seen a gif or video of that shoot, so thanks for that. :)

poem21045

Assistant executioner
Well, i've always had a thing for Sasha, but I've never seen a gif or video of that shoot, so thanks for that. :)
It's available from Cruxdreams. The shoot includes the redheaded Lena, also. For the first part of the shoot, Makar positioned Sasha without much wiggle room, so there wasn't much dancing. But there was a lot of struggling. :clap2:
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.34.43 PM.png

Baracus

Rectidolor
last one's from the film 'Barbarian Queen', but I think the girl was just an extra,
a captive who just gets seen in that scene - but she was a star for a moment!
yes it was the first time I'd seen a fem-crux scene in a mainstream video.....

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
I guess some are rather acting, while others are doing a real effort?
I prefer the #1 and #3.

Top Bottom