Best Actress in a Crux Role

Go to CruxDreams.com
she is also quite good

142.jpg

Lisa Blount (unfortunately no longer with us since many years) found herself in a crux peril in the 1985 movie 'Cut and Run' (aka 'Amazonia' and a bunch of other names).

As a journalist in search for a lost person, she trespassed forbidden territory, somewhere deep in the jungle. A territory ruled by some white maniac tyrant, ruling a bloodthirsty tribe (there is distant similarity with Apocalypse Now!). She and her cameraman were punished by being tied to an X-cross, and getting hung up by it, high in the treetops until they would die. A horizontal, belly down crucifixion, and a common sentence in the tribe, it looks like

cnr1.jpgcnr2.jpg

Unfortunately, against all good crucifixion practice, she kept all her clothes on!:oops:

But there is another scene in the movie, where two girls are 'crucified', laying spreadeagled, bare naked, by pinning them down to a wooden berth.

The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

View attachment 659568View attachment 659569View attachment 659570View attachment 659571View attachment 659572View attachment 659573View attachment 659574
My favorite crux are ex-aeqjo Kenya and
The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

View attachment 659568View attachment 659569View attachment 659570View attachment 659571View attachment 659572View attachment 659573View attachment 659574
My favorites crux are Jenya and Alice because their suffering and pain are real and extreme

As for me, the number one is Shannon, if we assume still images/photo series. But the number one of the movies is Ramon's actress and I can't get over her wearing a loincloth. In every other aspects it is the most historically correct reenactment of a Roman execution I have ever seen.

Best role...Lisa Enos in Snuff Movie....she is forcibly stripped totally nude by her masters....forcibly walked totally nude to her place of crucifixion....scourged very well by two executioners when she arrives....her body is very excited...her nipples fully erect....showing her excitement...she is then forcibly carried to the cross totally nude to be nailed.....her arms are stretched out and she is nailed....her feet are nailed and the cross is raised and set in the hole...her totally nude body jolted....she then begins her dance of lust...unfortunately she is pierced with a javelin to the heart and it ends too quickly......the other one is the female Christ...who is scourged and nailed also...but WITHOUT BEING NAILED ITS NOT REALLY A CRUCIFIXION....The BODY MUST BE NAILED.....to really properly dance the dance of lust and to enjoy all the pleasures of the cross and to satisfy the lust of the crowd...and any further abuse they seek to do to her lustful body...

Attachments

• snuff22.jpg
    snuff22.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 506
  • snuff20.jpg
    snuff20.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 506
  • raising Enos Cross.jpg
    raising Enos Cross.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 531
  • snuff30.jpg
    snuff30.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 555
  • snuff35.jpg
    snuff35.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 531
  • crucifed and hanging enos.jpg
    crucifed and hanging enos.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 583fedd0629c9.jpg
    583fedd0629c9.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 561
  • bM8275-LisaEnos@Snuff-Movie-5_3.jpg
    bM8275-LisaEnos@Snuff-Movie-5_3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 596
  • 583fedc8278b4.jpg
    583fedc8278b4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 574
  • whipping before the crucifixion.jpg
    whipping before the crucifixion.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
I guess a senior moment on my part, so my Czech is cancelled ;)

The version I heard was about Kodak bears in northeastern Siberia.

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts.
Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then on west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals.
They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each and every day.
For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. No sign of the missing men.
They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists because they feared an international incident.
They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach... only to find the remains of the Russian.
One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"
"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."

Back
Top Bottom