Best Actress in a Crux Role

Go to CruxDreams.com
Which movie is this from?

Blood Countess https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/blood-countess

47.jpg

The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

View attachment 659568View attachment 659569View attachment 659570View attachment 659571View attachment 659572View attachment 659573View attachment 659574
The best Ramon's Roman Cruz, because the girl is very pretty and she gets nailed. That's premium. The next is Alina, because she suffers nice and is pretty as well. She should get nailed.

Yes.

Hmmm. Let me rephrase that.

YES!!! :very_hot::clapping:

Yes, Oxana is a really beautiful girl who conveys very well her pain on the Makar's cross. She was 3 times actress for Makar i think. In the last video, as she is crucified in the forest, she resisted a long time with no screams, but at the end she was exhausted and exploded her scream of pain between some lungs difficulties to inspire. A very courageous girl who suffered 3 times (at least) on the cross. When she desperately watches the sky, i guess she thinks to the real Roman crux torture with 4 nails.... Worse to her own fate of voluntary X slave ! Has someone her name ?? Did she play in other productions ???

This is from a Brazilian TV show?
"Xica da Silva", a 1996 Brazilian telenovella (soap opera), based on the true story of an XVIII century woman who rose from slavery to become wealthy and powerful.
The woman on the cross is not Xica.
A Spanish dubbed version aired on either Univision or Telemundo (I can't remember which) in the late 90s. I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese, but based on what I remember possibly misinterpreting back then, the woman had herself nailed to a cross in the town square as some kind of religious penance.
And I'm pretty sure those weren't real nails.

"Xica da Silva", a 1996 Brazilian telenovella (soap opera), based on the true story of an XVIII century woman who rose from slavery to become wealthy and powerful.
The woman on the cross is not Xica.
A Spanish dubbed version aired on either Univision or Telemundo (I can't remember which) in the late 90s. I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese, but based on what I remember possibly misinterpreting back then, the woman had herself nailed to a cross in the town square as some kind of religious penance.
And I'm pretty sure those weren't real nails.
I'm not so sure, I think it's possible the nails are real. Listen well, when they are hammered : the sound is different after the first blow ; for both nails. And look at her hands after she is removed from the cross : either there are holes on them, or the makeup is very realistic.

Lisa Enos must have had one hell of an experience (and balls the size of the sun) during the filming of Snuff-Movie. She and the mythical Amber are the two women whose crucifixion experiences I want to learn more of, honestly.

To produce and act in a film where she is directed by her then husband, crucified naked in front of literally hundreds of people with every part of her available for viewing, on those cold nights must be unforgettable.

I can't deny the film sucks, but there's nothing sucky about the climatic crucifixion.

The sexiest part of a crux video may be the acting of the person on the cross. So here's some gifs from some of my favorites. (Wish the sound could be included!) Who's your favorite? And why? (Sources are Makar, Erotic-hanging site, Max Coxxx and Ramon.)

View attachment 659568View attachment 659569View attachment 659570View attachment 659571View attachment 659572View attachment 659573View attachment 659574
according to me, the best actress are the girls who really suffered : of course, Makar is a genius because he provided real pain to slaves. Other movies are totally fake, but Markar is real except of course he didn't use nails and happily the crucifixion are here reversible !!! See Makar's genius with Jena, Alice, Oxana : screams, tears are real. Their pain are symetric to the wiever's joy watching the video, so one has to suffer in order give to other pleasure and (male or female watching) can get an orgasm.

More cruxed legends....
View attachment 659810Camille Duku
View attachment 659811Samantha..(?)
View attachment 659814 Kristin...(?)
View attachment 659816Shannon
View attachment 659817Alice Kiss
View attachment 659815Elise Graves,(if only...)
A couple of Bound Heat beauties....
View attachment 659812 View attachment 659813
Shannon is a very sensual model ! Her skin is so pale, she seems to be so fragile that the Crux ordeal appears to be more crual (whether it is possible !) Where can i find her video of sufferings on the Cross ?? do you have an URL ??

Back
Top Bottom