Beyond the Veil: Fantasy Tales by GJPain

Go to CruxDreams.com
I started this thread to post my own stories. Some of them are dedicated to CFs members, while others are about my fantasy characters. You are all welcome to my thread. Feel free to explore my fantasy, Your feedback and engagement are greatly appreciated as I share my imagination with you all.

**WARNING**

This work contains graphic descriptions of sex, violence, rape
and torture. It is not intended for reading or downloading by anyone
under the age of 18. If these subjects offend you, do not read on.

All portions of this story are fiction. Any resemblance to persons living
or dead is purely coincidental.

The Wheel of Fate: @Eulalia Betrayed

Eulalia moved gracefully through the corridors of Actius's mansion, her footsteps barely making a sound against the polished marble floors. Despite her status as a slave, there was an air of quiet confidence about her, a demeanor that spoke of intelligence and resilience. Her beauty was undeniable, but it was her inner strength that truly captivated those around her.

With each task she completed for her master, Eulalia approached it with a sense of purpose and dedication that was unmatched. Whether it was tending to the gardens, preparing meals, or attending to Actius's needs, she did so with a level of efficiency and grace that earned her the favor of her master.

Actius himself was a man of ambition and cunning, his rise to wealth and power a testament to his shrewd business acumen. His mansion in the small city of Ammaia stood as a testament to his success, a sprawling estate that spoke of opulence and prestige. Yet despite his achievements, Actius remained ever vigilant, always seeking new opportunities to further his influence and secure his place in society.

And then there was Andonela, Actius's wife, a woman whose beauty was only surpassed by her cunning intellect. She had played a pivotal role in her husband's ascent, using her wit and charm to navigate the treacherous waters of politics and intrigue. Yet beneath her polished exterior lay a simmering jealousy, a resentment towards Eulalia that threatened to boil over at any moment.

It was Andonela who saw an opportunity in the new tax law imposed by the senators, a tax law that forced all masters having more than 20 slaves to pay an extreme amount of money to the roman empire, and Actius had 21 slaves in his mansion. Andonela had a chance to eliminate a potential burden while also saving tons of money. And so she planted the seed in her husband's mind, gently guiding him towards the decision to offer up a slave for execution in the town square instead of selling it.

An execution could be more profitable than selling. They would gain the favour of the townsfolk but in the same time usually the incomes from such ceremonies overcome a lot from just selling a slave.

But Andonela's plan did not end there. She knew that simply offering up any slave would not suffice; it had to be Eulalia. And so she manipulated events behind the scenes, subtly maneuvering the pieces into place until Eulalia found herself unwittingly thrust into the heart of the lottery.

Adonela understood that her husband was hesitant to include his favorite slave in the lottery. However, she skillfully persuaded him by emphasizing the minimal probability of her being the one to lose. Actius recognized that the risk was relatively low, balancing the potential accusations of discrimination against maintaining the loyalty and respect of his subjects.

When Actius consented to Eulalia, his captivating young slave, participating in the lottery, Adonela had only to set her up losing in the lottery.

The news of Actius's decision to hold a lottery spread swiftly among the slaves, rippling through the corridors and chambers of the mansion like a sudden gust of wind. In the ensuing days, a palpable air of anxiety and apprehension permeated the mansion's atmosphere, casting a shadow over the entire household. Whispers echoed through the halls, conversations hushed in anticipation of the impending announcement.

Actius, with an air of solemnity, gathered his subjects together to disclose his decree. Standing amidst the assembly, his commanding presence contrasted with the tension that hung heavy in the air, he declared that one of them would be chosen through a lottery, a decision met with a mixture of resignation and fear among the slaves. There would be no exceptions; all would stand equal before fate's arbitrary hand.

On the fateful day of the lottery, the mansion's expansive yard became the stage for the unfolding drama. The slaves, a sea of apprehensive faces, assembled in orderly rows, the men leading the procession followed by the women, with Eulalia, graceful yet burdened by the weight of her beauty and vulnerability, lingering at the rear.

Among them, Asad stood out, a figure of authority among the slaves. His origins traced back to distant Arab lands, his weathered features a testament to a life of servitude and resilience. Adonela's confidant and enforcer, his skills of fulfilling all his mistress dirty tasks and his loyalty earned him privileges within the mansion walls, though his allegiance lay ultimately with his mistress.

The lottery a simple process that belied the gravity of its implications. A small sack, containing twenty black stones and one solitary white stone, served as the vessel of fate. Each slave, with bated breath and trembling hands, reached into the sack, fingers grazing the cool surface of the stones, knowing that their destiny hung precariously in the balance.

Asad, entrusted with the task of conducting the lottery, executed his role with a practiced deceit. Concealing the white stone between his small finger and thumb, he feigned impartiality as he pretended mixing the stones in the sack while still beholding the stone at the botom of the sack, ensuring that Eulalia, the unwitting pawn in a game of power and intrigue, would receive the fatal marker.

One by one, the slaves retrieved their stones, their expressions betraying a mixture of hope and dread as they clutched their fate tightly in their grasp. And then, it was Eulalia's turn, the only one left to pick her stone. With a sense of foreboding weighing heavily upon her, she reached into the sack, unaware of the sinister machinations at play.

Asad released the white stone into her waiting hand, sealing her fate with a silent, calculated maneuver. He returned to his place among the slaves, a silent witness to the unfolding tragedy.

With the lottery concluded, Actius and Adonela approached the assembled slaves, their gazes solemn yet unreadable. As instructed, the slaves slowly revealed their stones, the tension palpable as Actius's eyes scanned the rows for the telltale marker of misfortune.

And then, from the end of the line, a sob rent the air, the sound piercing through the silence like a dagger to the heart. Actius's breath caught in his throat, his heart heavy with a weight he could scarcely bear, as he beheld the damning evidence of "fate's" cruel hand.

Actius' heart raced as he watched the guards apprehend Eulalia, who was going to be put to death. The two guards had been sent by the City's centurion specifically to take her away.

Eulalia stood there, trembling with fear as she looked from the guards to Actius. Tears streamed down her face and she begged for mercy. Actius felt conflicted, knowing that he had the power to intervene but also being fully aware of the consequences that could arise if he did so.

The guards grabbed Eulalia roughly, their grip causing her to cry out in pain. Actius winced as he watched the cruelty unfold before his eyes. He couldn't help but wonder why he agreed to let Eulalia participate in the lottery, from all the slaves she didn't deserve such a punishment.

Actius stood there, feeling helpless as the guards dragged Eulalia towards the cart carrying a cage. They threw her into the cage and started moving towards the city. He knew that there was nothing left to do- the execution was scheduled in two days' time.

He watched as the cart moved further and further away from him, his heart heavy with sadness. Eulalia had been his favorite slave and he never thought he would have to separate from her in such a cruel and heart-wrenching way.

As Actius turned away from the sight, he couldn't help but wonder what would become of Eulalia. He knew that her fate was sealed, but he couldn't stop himself from hoping that they would provide her an easy death instead of a cruel spectecular show.

As the cart reached the city, the guards made a brief stop in front of the centurion and another man who appeared to be the town executioner. Eulalia was already feeling dizzy and disoriented from the rough road and the turbulence of the cart.

She looked up as the two men approached the cage where she was being held. They inspected her briefly, their gazes stern and uncompromising. Eulalia felt an overwhelming sense of fear and dread wash over her as she realized that her execution was truly imminent.

The centurion and the executioner glanced at each other, nodding in agreement as they assessed Eulalia's condition. Her heart sank as it became all too clear that there was no hope left for her.

Eulalia's eyes widened in terror as the guards approached the cage. Her body trembled as they roughly tore off her clothing, leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable. She tried to cover herself with her arms, a desperate attempt to preserve her modesty, but to no avail. The humiliation of being stripped naked in public weighed heavily on her shoulders, and she couldn't help but feel like an animal being readied for slaughter.

The guards grabbed her roughly and dragged her to a nearby prison cell. Eulalia stumbled along, barely able to follow the fast pace of their steps. As she was thrown into the cell, her body hit the ground with a thud. She lay there for a moment, feeling completely defeated and broken.

As she looked around the cell, Eulalia noticed the dirty walls and floor, barely illuminated by the dim light that filtered through
the tiny barred window. The stench of sweat and urine filled the air, making it almost unbearable for her to breathe. Her head was spinning from the drugs that the guards had given her, and she felt nauseous from the rough ride on the cart.

Eulalia couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She had always tried her best to please her master and had been a loyal and obedient slave. Yet none of that seemed to matter now. All that mattered was that she was to be executed in just two days, and there was no way out of it.

As the reality of her situation set in, Eulalia felt a deep sense of sadness and despair wash over her. She didn't want to die, but it seemed like that was the only option left. She curled up into a ball on the dirty floor, feeling utterly alone and abandoned.

Actius walked through the bustling streets of the town, his heart heavy with worry for Eulalia. He knew that he had to do something to save her from a cruel and painful execution. His heart racing, he made his way to the centurion's office.

"Centurion, I am here to ask for mercy on behalf of Eulalia," Actius said, his voice trembling slightly.

The centurion looked up at him, his eyes cold and unfeeling. "And why should I show mercy to a condemned slave?" he asked.

"Because she has always been a loyal and obedient slave for me," Actius replied. "And because there is no need for her to suffer a cruel and agonizing death."

The centurion arched an eyebrow. "And what do you propose, then?"

"I ask that you execute her swiftly, without the use of torture or prolonged suffering," Actius replied firmly.

The centurion let out a scornful laugh. "You are asking for the impossible, Actius. A cruel and painful execution is far more spectacular, and it will draw in a larger crowd. And, as you well know, a bigger crowd means more profits for the state and for yourself as well."

"But she's a goodhearted human being!" Actius protested. "She deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, even in her final moments."

The centurion scowled at him. "Don't be naive, Actius. Eulalia is no longer your slave. By donating her to the state, you forfeited your right to have any say in what happens to her. She now belongs to the empire, and we will do with her as we please."

Actius knew that there was nothing he could do to change the centurion's mind. He felt a sense of hopelessness and despair wash over him as he realized that Eulalia's fate was now sealed.

"What are your plans for her?" Actius asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

The centurion leaned back in his chair, a cruel smirk crossing his face. "We plan to break her on a wheel," he replied. "It's a spectacle that hasn't been seen for quite some time, and it will draw in a large crowd. Think of the profits we will make!"

Actius could feel anger boiling up inside him at the centurion's callousness and greed. "How can you be so heartless? she has done nothing to you" he demanded.

The centurion shrugged. "It's all just business, Actius. The state needs to make money, and executing slaves is a really easy and profitable way."

Actius clenched his fists, struggling to maintain control. He couldn't believe that the centurion was willing to go ahead with such a gruesome execution just for the sake of profit.

"I demand to see Eulalia alone," Actius said through gritted teeth. "I need to speak with her before she is executed."

The centurion raised an eyebrow. "I don't see why that would be necessary," he said. "But very well. You may have a few minutes alone with her. But remember, any attempt at escape or disobedience will result in severe punishment."

Actius nodded, his heart beating wildly in his chest. He knew there wasn't much time left, and he had to make the most of it.

The guards led him to Eulalia's cell, and he felt his stomach turn at the sight of her lying on the ground, looking weak and helpless. He rushed over to her side and kneeled beside her.

"Eulalia, I'm so sorry," Actius said, tears streaming down his face. "I tried to stop this, but there's nothing left for me to do."

Eulalia looked up at him, pain etched on her face. "Please, Actius, make them stop this parody," she pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper.

Actius shook his head sadly. "I wish I could, Eulalia, but it's out of my control now. I promise you, though, that I'll be with you until the end."

As Actius knelt beside Eulalia's weakened body in her cell, his heart ached with the knowledge that her death was imminent. However, Eulalia was not ready to give up.

"Actius, why did you let them take me away?" she cried. "How could you betray me like this? We shared so many good memories together!" She tried to make him feel guilty

Worried and confused, Actius tried to explain his actions. "I'm sorry, Eulalia, I didn't know this would be the outcome. I just wanted to be fair," he said.

Eulalia shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "You should have never let me participate in the lottery," she accused him. "You knew this could happen.

Feeling guilty, Actius took her hand, hoping to gain some kind of forgivness.

Eulalia looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, Actius, can't you pay the centurion? Buy me back and take me away from here?"

Actius shook his head slowly, his gaze falling to the ground. "I'm sorry, Eulalia. It's too late for that," he replied solemnly. "The papers for your execution have already been sent to Rome to be validated. There's nothing more we can do."

Eulalia's face fell with despair. She clung to Actius's hand tightly, knowing that their time together was limited. Tears flowed from her eyes as she contemplated her inevitable death.

Actius could feel his own heart breaking at the sight of Eulalia's tears. He hated himself for being so powerless in this situation.

Eulalia looked at Actius with worry in her eyes. "Actius, do you know how they're going to execute me?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Actius hesitated for a moment, not wanting to tell her the truth. But he knew Eulalia deserved to know what was going to happen.

"I'm sorry, Eulalia, but I heard that they plan to break you on a wheel," Actius answered, his own voice filled with sorrow.

Eulalia's face went pale as she tried to process the horrifying news. "A wheel?"

She knew very well what a wheel was, and the thought of being tied to it filled her heart with terror. She felt as if her knees could barely support her weight.

"They don't execute people on the wheel for very long," Eulalia cried out in desperation, she refused to believe it. "I don't deserve to suffer like this! Please, Actius, you must save me! There has to be something you can do!"

Actius felt a deep ache in his chest as he saw the fear and desperation in Eulalia's eyes. He knew that she didn't deserve to die this way.

"I'm sorry, I tried to be reasonable but centurion asked my whole fortune in order to let you go."

Eulalia let out a loud gasp as she heard Actius's response. Her heart sank with disappointment as she looked at him, not believing what she had just heard.

"Money? Is that all you care about, Actius?" Eulalia cried out in anger and frustration. "I thought I was mean something for you. But it seems all you care about is money! How could you say that to me?"

Eulalia shook her head miserably. "I always thought you were the kind of person who could impose your opinion to anyone, that you weren't afraid of anything and could do whatever you wanted," she said, a note of bitterness in her voice. "But now I see that I was wrong."

Actius felt a pang of guilt at her words. He did care for Eulalia, but he was at a loss for what to do. He couldn't change the course of events, and he knew in his heart that it was too late for her.

"Eulalia, I promise you that when the time comes, I will take care of the centurion," Actius said, his voice heavy with emotion.

Eulalia let out a pained laugh. "It's going to be too late by then for me, Actius," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I will be already dead."

Actius felt as though his heart was being ripped out of his chest.

"I'm sorry, Eulalia," he said, his voice thick with regret. "I wish there was more I could do."

Tears flowed freely down Eulalia's face as she accused Actius of his true motivations. She felt alone and betrayed, with no one in the world to turn to.

Actius felt his own heart breaking as he saw Eulalia's devastation. He tried to speak, to plead with her, to make her understand. But it was futile, he looked for one last time into her crying big brown eyes and turned his back and left.

As Actius left, he handed a large sum of money to the guards, bribing them not to sexually harass or rape Eulalia until the day of her execution. The guards, who were accustomed to taking bribes, eagerly pocketed the money and nodded in agreement.

In the remaining days leading up to her execution, Eulalia was able to find some peace knowing that she wouldn't be further subjected to the horrors of sexual harassment or rape. She spent much of her time praying and meditating, preparing herself spiritually for the terrible fate awaits her.

Eulalia's days leading up to her execution were filled with moments of both peace and agony. While she was able to find some sense of calm through prayer and meditation, the reality of her upcoming fate continued to torment her.

She often found herself unable to sleep, her mind racing with thoughts of what might happen to her when she was led to the wheel. The fear of the suffering was almost unbearable.

There were moments when the pain and agony became too much to bear, and Eulalia broke down in tears. She would cry silently, alone in her cell, mourning all that she had lost and all that she would never see again.

But even in these darkest moments, Eulalia tried to hold onto her faith. She believed that God had a plan for her, even if she didn't understand it. And so she prayed, asking for strength to bear whatever is in store for her.

On the day before her execution, the guards did not give Eulalia any food, they gave her a small bucket to use as a toilet, which only added to her already mounting humiliation and distress, but the guards claimed that it was for her own good.

Eulalia felt angry and humiliated at being treated in such an inhumane manner, but she also knew that she had to remain strong. She prayed for the strength to bear the indignities of her final day and to face the horrors of the wheel with dignity and grace.

As the hours ticked by, Eulalia wondered what her last moments would be like. She tried to imagine herself fearlessly facing death, but the reality of it was too terrifying to comprehend.

Despite her fear and anxiety, Eulalia held onto the hope that her faith in God would sustain her till the end.

Eulalia felt her heart drop as she heard the bells in the town square ringing. She knew that it was finally time for her to face her execution, she shivered and a sense of dread settled over her.

When the heavy doors of her prison cell opened and the three muscular guards appeared, Eulalia felt a wave of fear wash over her. She knew that they were there to escort her to the wheel, where she would meet her fate.

With trembling hands and a heavy heart, Eulalia stood up from her cot. She knew that there was no turning back now, and that she had to face her execution with as much grace and dignity as possible.

As she followed the guards out of her cell and into the bright sunlight of the afternoon, Eulalia could hear the cheering and jeering of the crowds that had gathered to watch her punishment.

Eulalia had gotten used to being naked inside her prison cell, but now she was paraded in front of the whole town in broad daylight. The shame and humiliation she felt were overwhelming.

The guards tied her hands tightly behind her back and added metal shackles to her legs so she wouldn't be able to move fast. Then they tied nooses tightly around each of her breasts, causing them to bulge and turn purple from the pressure.

The guards held onto a rope that was connected to a horse that waited nearby. With a swift and brutal command, the guards made the horse move and Eulalia was forced to move. As the horse began to move, Eulalia tried to keep up with the pace, but her shackled legs made it difficult. Every time she took a step to keep up, her breasts were yanked forward by the tight nooses and she felt searing pain shoot through them.

The guards, who had grown accustomed to such scenes, made humiliating comments about her exposed body and her futile attempts to keep up with the horse. They laughed as they watched her struggle to maintain her balance and endure the agony caused by the nooses.

She stumbled and fell, her tender breasts bouncing painfully as she hit the ground. The guards laughed and jeered at her as they dragged her along the dirt path towards the town square. "Looks like our little harlot can't even walk properly," one sneered. "Maybe we should get her a cart instead," another added, laughing crudely.

The pain was excruciating, with rocks and dirt flying up into her face and scraping her skin raw. Eulalia's breasts bounced and jiggled with each jarring movement as she was pulled closer and closer

As they drew closer to the town square, the guards stopped the horse and helped Eulalia to her feet. They wanted to ensure that the crowd gathered there had a good view of the condemned slave, as was traditional.

As soon as Eulalia stood up, the townspeople began shouting out insults and mocking comments about her exposed body and her impending execution. Some called her a harlot and jeered at her breasts, making lewd gestures. Others threw rotten vegetables and fruit at her, hitting her with the slimy, putrid missiles.

It was clear that the people of the town had no sympathy for Eulalia and were relishing in the power they had over her. The more they jeered and ridiculed her, the more she felt like she was nothing more than an object for their entertainment.

The insults and jeers continued unabated as the guards began leading Eulalia towards the stairs of the execution platform. The crowd was like a ravenous animal, feeding on the spectacle of her suffering.

One woman shouted, "Burn in hell, you whore! You deserve everything you're about to get!"

Another man made a crude joke, causing the crowd to erupt in laughter. "Looks like she's used to dragging those tits behind her. She won't have them for much longer!"

Eulalia winced at every cruel word, every insult that was hurled her way. Somehow, their words seemed to cut deeper than the physical pain she was experiencing.

As they reached the platform, the guards unfastened the rope from the hoarse and pulled her up the stairs of the execution platform, not caring if they hurt her in the process. Eulalia stumbled with each step, feeling the nooses tightening around her tits.

When Eulalia finally reached the top of the platform, she was met with the sight of the huge wheel that would determine her fate. She felt as if all the air had been sucked out of her lungs, and she struggled to remain standing.

But the guards showed no mercy and roughly pushed her towards the center of the platform. Eulalia fell to her knees, feeling the nooses dig deeper into her breasts as they bounced and jiggled from the impact.

The fear and the agony was too much to bear, and she felt herself slipping away into darkness. Suddenly, the bile rose in her throat and she vomited, the bitter fluids spilling out onto the wooden platform beneath her.

This caused the crowd to roar with laughter and make even more crude comments about Eulalia's supposed lack of control over her body. "Ha! Looks like she's too nervous to even keep her breakfast in her stomach."

As Eulalia reached the top of the platform, the executioner quickly began untying the nooses that had been cutting into her breasts. She could feel a wave of relief wash over her as blood started again moving to her breast vessels and the pain began to recede.

She still felt humiliated and exposed, but at least she wasn't in extreme agony anymore. The crowd continued to jeer and shout insults, but it was easier for her to ignore them now that the physical pain wasn't devouring her.

As Eulalia rose her head to look the wheell, trying to come to terms with her fate, she looked towards the center of the wheel and noticed something she couldn't believe she missed before - a huge, curvy phallus protruded from the center of the wheel, standing at about twenty cm.

Just as her mind began to wander towards the meaning of the object, she heard the executioner speak. "According to Roman law, we cannot execute any virgin. I have been informed that Eulalia has lost her vaginal virginity but we cannot be sure for the rest."

The crowd, who had been eagerly anticipating her death only moments before, now fell silent as they absorbed this new fact.

"Furthermore," the executioner continued, "as part of the punishment, a phallus has been constructed and inserted into the wheel. It will act as a plug, preventing the condemned from losing control of their bowels during the execution."

Eulalia's heart sank at the thought of what that meant. In addition to the already humiliating and painful death that she was about to face, she was going to have an object forcibly inserted into her anus.

The crowd began to murmur again, even more excited and pleased at the prospect of such a spectacle. Eulalia felt trapped, helpless, and terrified - at the mercy of the cruel crowd and the merciless executioners.

As the executioner read out her verdict, Eulalia tried her best to focus and understand what was happening. But before she could fully process the information, she felt two of the guards grab hold of her upper legs, and moving her towards thw wheel, while a third guard split her ass cheeks apart.

Eulalia gasped in shock and terror as she felt the rough wood of the phallus being pressed against her anus. She struggled and squirmed, but it was useless - there was no escape, nowhere to hide.

With a sudden, violent movement, the guard forced her to fully sit, swallowing the phallus total length deep into her ass, causing Eulalia to scream out in pain and agony. Tears streamed down her face as she felt the object pushing further and further inside her, filling her up like never before.

The crowd erupted in cheers and jeers, as her tormentors laughed and mocked her.

As Eulalia lay there, reeling in pain from the insertion of the object inside her, she could barely register what was happening around her. But suddenly, she felt her limbs being tied tightly to the spokes of the wheel.

Despite her frantic movements, kicking and struggling, the guards were merciless in their restraint. They tied her ankles, knees, waist, elbows, and wrists so tightly that it was all Eulalia could do to move her head from side to side.

She felt completely immobilized, helpless to do anything as the executioner prepared to begin the punishment. She tried to find some measure of comfort in the fact that she was no longer in extreme pain from the nooses cutting into her breasts, but the mental anguish and humiliation were almost too much to bear.

In the sea of angry faces, jeering and shouting insults, Eulalia caught a familiar sight in the front row - her master, Actius. Her eyes quickly locked on him, and she was shocked to see the look of horror on his face. He seemed frozen in place, unable to do anything to stop the torture his former slave was going through.

As her eyes pleaded with him for some kind of intervention, Eulalia felt tears streaming down her face once more. She was helpless, trapped, and at the mercy of the cruel crowd and the executioners who held her fate in their hands.

Eulalia suddenly noticed something that made her blood boil with rage. Actius was accompanied by Adonela, who was standing right beside him.

To Eulalia's horror, Actius' wife was smiling and enjoying every moment of her torment, relishing in the humiliation and pain that Eulalia was being forced to endure. She couldn't believe it, she knew her for so many years - how could someone be so cruel, so heartless?

As the crowd's cheers grew louder and more frenzied, Eulalia's eyes darted around in panic before landing on the executioner. To her horror, she saw him picking up a metal rod - the rod that would be used to break her bones and seal her horrific fate.

Her heart raced with fear as she realized that the punishment was far from over - it was only just beginning. She tried to brace herself for what was to come, but she felt paralyzed with terror.

The humiliation, pain, and degradation were too much to bear. She looked at Actius once more, hoping for some sign of mercy or remorse, but all she saw was his wife's cruel smile.

As Eulalia closed her eyes, bracing herself for the first blow from the executioner's metal rod, she was surprised when she felt his rough, cold hand on her body instead. In terror, she opened her eyes and saw him towering over her, half-naked and muscular.

In an instant, Eulalia realized what was happening. The executioner was inspecting her body, feeling her bones and every inch of her skin as if he had some kind of perverse sexual interest in this process.

Her body shook with revulsion and fear as the executioner's hands roamed her legs, shoulders, belly, and ribs. She felt utterly violated and helpless, unable to do anything but lay there as he examined her like a piece of meat.

The crowd continued to jeer and cheer all around them, but Eulalia had gone numb to their taunts and insults.

Eulalia cried out in agony as the executioner's hands moved lower, closer to her most intimate parts. Suddenly, she felt a sharp, harsh pain as he pulled at her pubic hair, yanking out several strands.

She let out a loud scream, tears streaming down her face as she realized that the executioner was deliberately humiliating and torturing her for the entertainment of the cruel crowd. The onlookers jeered and made humiliating comments as they watched the spectacle unfold.

She prayed for the torture to be over soon, but deep down she knew that it wasn't going to happen.

Some of the comments she could hear include:

"Look at her squirm! She loves it!"

"Give her what she deserves!"

"Is that all you've got? Let's see some real torture!"

"She's just a worthless slave, why should we wait that long?"

Eulalia closed her eyes and tried to block out the cruelty of the onlookers, but their words continued to sting and burn like salt in her wounds.

As Eulalia's vision remained blurred by her tears and agony, she barely registered the movement of the executioner picking up the metal rod. But suddenly, she felt a scorching pain in her left ankle that seared through her like a bolt of lightning.

The pain was so intense that it burned every nerve in her body and made her scream out in agony. She writhed and struggled against her restraints, trying to escape the torture, but it was useless.

The crowd's cheers grew louder as they watched her in pain, adding to the humiliation and degradation she was suffering. Through gritted teeth, Eulalia cursed the executioner and all those who had brought her to this horrific fate.

She knew that she was no longer human, but only a piece of meat in their eyes - something to be toyed with, humiliated, and killed.

As Eulalia struggled to catch her breath and recover from the excruciating pain in her ankle, the executioner waited with patience, no need to hurry in moving on to the next blow. He wanted to be sure she would feel everything.

Then he raised his metal rod high again and brought it down with brutal force on Eulalia's right wrist.

Eulalia screamed and let out a string of curses through her teeth, spitting venom at the executioner and the crowd. "*You sick bastard! Rot in hell!*" she screamed, her voice raw with pain and anger.

But her words only seemed to incite the onlookers further. They laughed and jeered as the executioner continued to beat her other ankle and wrist.

In that moment, Eulalia felt like she was living in some kind of twisted, hellish nightmare. It was hard to believe that this was happening in real.

As Eulalia writhed in agony from the blows of the executioner's metal rod, she could sense his movements out of the corner of her eye. She watched with growing dread as he abandoned the rod and moved closer beside her.

With a sickening feeling in her stomach, Eulalia realized that things were about to get even worse. The executioner made sure that her wrists and ankles were completely broken, then with a careful move, he turned them and tied them behind the spokes of the wheel.

Eulalia felt a surge of pain ripple through her body as she was stretched and twisted in ways that no human body should be contorted. She let out a pitiful moan, wishing that the torture would end and that she could be free of this horrific nightmare.

Eulalia passed out as the pain became too much to bear, and she slipped into unconsciousness. It was a brief respite from the torture, but it was short-lived.

The executioner quickly revived Eulalia with a splash of water, bringing her back to reality with a jolt. She gasped and sputtered, disoriented and confused for a few moments before the reality of her situation hit her again like a ton of bricks.

Eulalia's screams filled the air once more, mingling with the cruel laughter of the crowd as the executioner picked up the metal rod again.

Eulalia's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for Actius the only person feeling empathy or compassion for her. But what she saw made her feel even more devastated and helpless than before.

There, in the front row, Actius was watching the scene with an unreadable expression on his face. But standing beside him was Adonela, her hand darting beneath his tunic as she rapidly stroked his hardening cock.

Eulalia felt a wave of disgust wash over her. Could he be aroused by her pain? did he enjoy watching her suffering? It was a sickening realization, making her feel like nothing.

Through gritted teeth, Eulalia cursed them all, her voice shaking with rage and despair. "*You monsters! You're all sick!*" she screamed, "*You Roman pigs!*"

Before Eulalia could finish her curse, the executioner lowered his rod again, this time coming down hard on her right knee. A scream of pain erupted from her lips, and she writhed and twisted as the agony clawed at every fiber of her being.

The crowd roared with excitement, their cheers fueling the executioner's frenzy as he continued to mercilessly beat her. Eulalia's mind was consumed with nothing but pain and fear, and she wondered if death would be a relief from the torture she was enduring.

As Eulalia struggled to retain her composure, the executioner lifted his metal rod and smashed it down onto her left knee. Pain exploded through her body once again, and she felt a wave of dizziness wash over her.

It was becoming harder and harder to keep track of time, to know how long this torture had been going on. All she could focus on was the relentless agony coursing through her limbs, the feel of her shattered bones grinding against each other.

Eulalia's screams turned into frantic pleas for mercy as the pain intensified. "*Please, have mercy! I'll do whatever you want, just make it stop!*" she shouted, tears streaming down her face.

But the executioner only laughed cruelly in response. "*Whatever we want? You cannot even walk! There's nothing left to do!*"

The jeers and mocking laughter of the crowd drowned out Eulalia's cries, and she felt a sense of despair settle over her. It was clear that there was no hope left for an accidental quick death.

"*You're nothing but a worthless whore!*" someone in the crowd yelled, and the others took up the chant. "*Whore! Whore! Whore!*"

Eulalia's body convulsed with another scream as the executioner turned to her arms. With a swift motion, he raised the metal rod and brought it down hard on her right elbow.

There was a sickening crunch as the bone shattered under the force of the blow. Eulalia felt like her entire arm was on fire, pulsing with pain and heat. She thrashed and twisted, trying to escape from the agony, but the ropes held her fast.

The executioner moved on to her left elbow, and the same brutal process played out. Eulalia's screams merged into a continuous keening as she felt the bones snap and splinter in her arms.

It was becoming impossible to keep track of anything except for the pain, the all-consuming roar that obliterated everything else. She was vaguely aware of the crowd continuing to mock her.

Eulalia's eyes flickered down to her arms as she felt the executioner untying her broken limbs. She gasped in pain and horror as she saw the long, angry purple bruises that marked the joints, evidence of the internal bleeding caused by the brutal blows.

The executioner came closer and inspected his handiwork, a twisted smile of satisfaction on his lips. He grabbed her broken arms and forced them to bend in unnatural angles, clearly enjoying the sight of her screaming and writhing in agony.

For a moment, Eulalia thought that it couldn't possibly get any worse than this. But then the executioner reached for a set of spokes, tying her broken limbs so that they fit into the wheel.

Eulalia's stomach lurched as she fainted away again.

As Eulalia was tied tightly to the wheel, the executioner stood above her, waiting for her to regain consciousness once again. When she finally did, he raised his metal rod and brought it down hard on her shoulders.

The pain was unbearable, and Eulalia screamed as her shoulders shattered under the force of the blow. The executioner continued to beat her, moving on to her long bones in her legs. Each time, she felt like she was being torn apart by fiery agony.

It was becoming harder and harder to stay conscious, but somehow, Eulalia clung to life. Every moment was filled with unimaginable pain, but she refused to give up.

Eulalia's voice turned hoarse as she begged for mercy and begged the executioner to end her life. "*Please, have mercy! End it, end it now! I can't take this anymore!*" she cried out, tears streaming down her face.

But the executioner ignored her pleas, laughing cruelly as he continued to rain down blow after blow on her broken body. Her once well-formed legs were now completely damaged, the bones reduced to a twisted, crushed pulp.

The sound of Eulalia's bones breaking under the force of the executioner's blows filled the air like thunder. In a twisted sense, the executioner was almost impressed at how much she could take.

With a cold smile on his face, he moved to the final blows. He aimed at her pelvis bone, waiting for her to regain consciousness before bringing the rod down with two swift blows.

Eulalia was only able to whisper through her ragged breaths. "*Kill...kill me... It hurts too much... Just end it all...*" She begged in a broken voice, tears streaming from her eyes.

She was exhausted, her body battered and broken. The pain was beyond anything she thought she could ever bear, and it seemed to stretch on endlessly, a never-ending nightmare.

The once beautiful woman who had rised on the scaffold, was now a broken carcass tied on the wheel writhing and groaning in agony completely deformed. Her beautiful face was only a memory, it had turned into a picture of pain and terror blood run down from her mouth and nose probably due to internal bleeding.

Eulalia couldn't imagine how long she had been subjected to the torturous session. All she knew was that it felt like an eternity. She barely clung to life, and all she wanted was to let go and be free of the unendurable agony.

The last blow fell upon Eulalia's ribcage with a sickening crunch. It is unclear if she was conscious by then, pain and exhaustion taking their toll on her body.

When she woke up again, her screams sounded like an injured animal. Her ribcage heaved from the strain of breathing. Probably some of her ribs had been nailed into her lungs, blocking the air coming in and out.

The executioner had performed his duty perfectly, she would stay alive long enough to feed the crows when they will rise the wheel high in the sky.

The crowd dispersed, having borne witness to what they regarded as the most barbaric spectacle ever to unfold in their small Roman town -a travesty inflicted upon an innocent slave girl.

THE END

I wrote this story a few years ago for @Kathy It's only a short story, written in haste. The few paragraphs in italics are adaptations from other writers' work. I don't remember exactly whose work it is, but if any of you are the author, feel free to claim the credit.

Kathy's Mistake
The stink in the small cell was unbeaable, it was a disgusting mix of piss, shit and puke from the previous convicts. The heavy iron door downstairs opened, she shievered, she knew that they were coming for her. Kathy was sitting in the corner of her cell awaiting to meet her fate. A fate very cruel and quite unjust. Every cell of her body was terrified, she hadnt slept all the night, she couldnt stop thinking how she ended up here.

unnamed.jpg
One week ago she made a terrible mistake, now it will cost her life with the worst way. So one week ago, in the market place she came across to Lord Jacob's son, her mistake was to flirt with him. Well that alone wasnt a mistake even to this times, but for her bad luck she was very beautiful, her slim body with perfect analogies, her long black hair fall to her back, her beautiful characteristics, made her very charming, she was really stunning, thus Tyrion (the son) was attracted from her appearance but he was in a rush and left before he even introduce himself. Still this is the one part of the story.

Yesterday, in the market she met a foreigner, a trader. He was very handsome. He was dressed very elegant and the way he was speaking was very hot, she didnt know why but she felt the moisture between her legs. Well that wasnt difficult for her to seduce him. They moved to her small home, where they started having a good time.

cover640-331.jpg

Suddenly, someone broke down the door with a kick and invaded into her home. She immediately grabbed the covers and tried to hide her nudity. A tall man came into. That was Tyrion, with two of his escorts. He couldnt control his anger, he took his sword and slaughter the poom man who was laying between Kathy's legs, he placed his sword to Kathy's chest but eventually he changed his mind. "I was looking for you one week, I havent slept for days, we had a moment in the square, I was looking for you in order to ask you in marriage, instead I find you riding an other cock. This is outrageous, and unexceptable. You will be punished for this infidelity." He explained briefly. "SEIZE HER" he command his guards.

bdsm-quoom-goya-s-ghosts.jpg

While they were transfering her, Kathy protested, tried really hard to explain herself, she even asked for forgiveness, but nothing from what she was saying didnt change Tyrion's mind. He was leading the way to the town's court, without even turn to look at her. Kathy was scared to the bone. One of the guards had already left in order to inform Lord Jacob and the Judges. Kathy wasnt stupid, she knew if she reaches the court it would be impossible to get away easilly. Lord Jacob was the most powerful man in the town even the juries feard of him. They would do as he commands. She couldnt hope for a fair trial.

She waited about an hour for the Judge to be prepared (consult Tyrion and Lord Jacob). They had tied her in a tree at the yard of the court. In the meantime her arrest had spread wide between the townfolks. Many had came to watch the hppenings and to gossip. Finally they took her in.

The trial had a preordained conclusion. The verdict was guilty and the sentence would be death. But the viciousness of the sentence surprised even the most jaded observers. The judge who peered down from the pulpit of the tribunal. "For your crime of infidelity, I sentence you to death, but in order to give an example to the people that such abominated behaviour is not acceptable here, your punishment shall not be light. You shall be stripped and tied to the back of a cart and whipped along the longest route to the towns square where you shall be put to death by impalement. I do hereby your sentence, to carried out tomorrow with the first light." Kathy hearing the judgment let out an anguished sob before she broke down, fell to the floor, weeping hysterically and began to plead for mercy.

image.jpg

Kathy were forced out of the building, she was wearing only her dirty white robe which after the long night in the cell looked like more with rags, the intense light of the sun blinded her for a moment, while they were waiting for a cart, they put her in a pillory. Tyrion's guards were there and started fucking her hard, she could focus only to tyrion who was standing infront of her, it was impossible not to notice the swelling between Tyrion;s legs, though he considered inappropriate fucking her, so he just watching. Kathy was in shock, she didnt fight at all during the first stage of her execution.

unnamed (1).jpg

The distinctive clatter of an approaching cart on the cobblestones became louder as the crowd was pushed back away from the pillory. With the cart in position, the trembling girl were tied, arms upright and outstretched to the back of her respective cart with her feet barely touching the road. The executioner hired the services of the iron smith on the spot and handed the new hire a knotted cat-o-nine tails. As the executioner took his position behind the young woman, the smithy raised his whip and slashed the first blow across the upper back of Kathy who hunched her shoulders in pain and bit her lip to prevent her from crying out in pain.

With a slap of the reigns, the cart lurched forward. As the cart dragging Kathy moved, the whip cut through the air and landed on her tender back causing her scream in agony as the knots tore into her flesh. Slowly the cart snaked their way through the village and every 10 feet or so, the crack of the whip on bare flesh reverberated through the narrow streets as Kathy torn with pain cried out in reaction to the torment.

On and on the cart rumbled towards the village square and on and on went the whipping. The strokes of the lash were spread out over the victim from the tops of her shoulders to the backs of her knees. The strokes were aimed to cause the knotted tips of the strands to curl around and cut deeply into the chests of the poor couple. As the square of the town came into view, Kathy's back was well bloodied and angry welts crossed over her chest from the wrap around knots. The blood blisters covered her breasts from the impact of the strands that curled around her slender figure.
As she approached the final few yards, a rain of rotten food, small stones, pebbles, and even dead animals hit the condemn prisoner from the large angry crowd. When the cart stopped at the base of the execution platform, the guards had to threaten the crowd with whips to keep them at bay. Kathy slumped in the arms of her tormentors as her bonds were cut. Crying and pleading for mercy, the poor woman was lifted onto the platform by her hair.

unnamed (2).jpg

Kathy left alone and collapsed on her knees. she made an efford to stand up but her trebbling legs betrayed her and she fall again. She tried once more, this time she managed to maintain herself up. She looked towards the townspeople, among them were friends, though she couldnt distinguish any compassion in their eyes. She turned her head towards the platform and then she saw it. A huge wooden stake was standing there. It was about 4 inched thick. At the top it was smoothed from years of wear, so many poor creatures had ridden it before her. Once she had felt very wet, watching the impalement of a whore, now she was in her place. The rest wood had many splinters and some rough spots. Kathy's cute face had turned to ashen-white. Unintentionally she made two steps backwards, that caused the laugher from the crowds.

The executioner took a piece of fat and started lathering the stake. While he was doing his task, he was whistling a song, for him the whole process was something as usual as going for a walk in the woods. Finally he threw away the oily material and turned to her. Kathy was frozen. "We are ready, bring me the whore."

naked-girl-in-the-3d-BDSM.jpg

Kathy used all her strangth, but it was futile, the small woman was easilly grabbed by her executioners and brought infront of the stake. "NOW? WHAT? NOO PLEASE... I DONT... NO PLEASE..I BEG YOU FOR GODS SAKE" Kathy was sobbing histerically, begging for mercy, but she couldnt spell a complete sentence, her brain had paralyzed. The executioner signaled his assistant to lift her up.

The assistants, wrapped their arms around Kathy’s legs, getting a firm grip. She wriggled, trying to get free, writhing like an injured animal and sobbed loudly, calling for someone to pity her. Instead, her legs were spread slightly by the men and a third man wrapped arms around her waist from behind, also obtaining a firm grip on her from which she could not escape. With a coordinated effort, the three men lifted Kathy off the ground and raised her above the stake, positioning her legs on either side, ready for impalement. The next time Kathy;s feet would touch the ground it would be the most unbearable agony.
40523_a840ac0_320x320.jpg

The crowd was in fury, they demanded her to suffer. The assistants started lowering her. The executioner knelt down and guided them. "Little right boys. Good, thats good, a little left, go slowly now" He then touched her flower and spread her lips. "Leave her alone guys, slowwwly. Thats it." He stood up. He placed his huge hands over Kathy's shoulders and he forced her down. Her screams and begging didnt stopped him from doing his duty.

Immediately she tried to find a grip with her feet, but the stake was well lubricated. She couldnt stop the penetration. Kathy felt something hot running down her tights, but she couldnt know if that was urine or her own blood. She was yound and beautiful, she was providing a good entertainment for the crowd. She couldnt ease the pain with her legs, so she tried with her hands. She tried her best to escape from her bounding but she only managed to rip the rags she was wearing. Now the magnificent body of the helpless woman was in full view. The crowds were in frenzy. She could distinguish some watchers in the front line, who were jerking off, without any remorse. Lord Jacob and his son wanted to humiliate the small human being and they managed it.

Kathy was plunged down upon the post, which sank deep inside her. Her legs kicked and body writhed as she screamed in pain, face lifted into the blue sky. The writhing moved her body on the stake, which inched its way deeper into her body, pressing and compressing her womb, and finally tearing through into her bowels. The more she writhed, the more the stake dug into her and the more firmly she was affixed on the stake. Now a huge bulge was vissible, in the place where her flat belly was a few hours ago.

Page_28_1.jpg

She had withstand the torment till now without passing out. The main reason is that she was young and her body fought back, but eventually she went into dark. The executioner took a bucket with water and woke her up. Prety soon she realised the situation she was into. She started screaming and begging again.

Tyrion climbed on the platform and approached her. He whispered on her ear "I decided to show you mercy, I have to go in a private place now, I just want you to know that I am going think of you very often, I will emty my balls thinking of what I have watched today. So lets make a grand finalle." He spat on her and he went towards the executioner. He whispered something, the executioner moved his head possitively and Tyrion run to take his position in the first row back.

The executioner moved towards his table, he searched a little bit his tools and finally he took out a big iron bar. It was 3 inches in diameter and about 3 foot long. He went infront of the screaming girl who still trying to grab her legs around the stake and show it to her. Kathy couldnt understand anything anymore. Thus the executioner turned to the crowd, who stoped the loud noise and focused on the instrument. "My fellow citizens, impalement execution is such a horrible and painful way to go, most of the times the condemned cannot control even their own body functions, its not rare for someone dancing upon a third leg as much time as Kathy to lose control of bowels. In order to avoid the mess and to save our platform *laughs from the crowd* we decided to plug her butt." And he rose the steel bar so as everyone could see it clearly.

He took a hammer and he reached Kathy from behind. The initial stake had almost pass through her stomach. He took in his hands the second rod and he push it with force into Kathy's anus. None could believe that she could feel more pain than the pain she was already enduring, but she felt her arse tearing as the rod pass through until it find resistance in her bowel. Thus the executioner took the hammer and started nailing tha pole until it was well plugged into Kathy's guts.

She screamed hysterically for mercy, horrified and terrified at the appalling pain inside her. And the mob laughed and chuckled as she howled for mercy, screamed that she could not stand the pain, begged us to stop, to stop. The screams turned to a hoarse howl of humiliation.

iola.jpg

Finally she passed out again. When the executioners broke her back to life. She saw what is in store for her next. The executioner was holding a torch and he was heating the one foot of the steel rod which was outside of her body. Pretty fast Kathy started to feel the heat. He was going to roast her intestines. Kathy's eyes was bulged out, almost ready to pop up of her skull. Her beautiful, cute face had completely deformed because of the pain and the agony. Finally she gave up, for first time she pleaded for death. The executioner continued heating the rod. After a while she passed out once more. The assistants didnt manage to wake her up again. Kathy went in dark for good this time.

THE END

With a slap of the reigns, the cart lurched forward. As the cart dragging Kathy moved, the whip cut through the air and landed on her tender back causing her scream in agony as the knots tore into her flesh. Slowly the cart snaked their way through the village and every 10 feet or so, the crack of the whip on bare flesh reverberated through the narrow streets as Kathy torn with pain cried out in reaction to the torment.

On and on the cart rumbled towards the village square and on and on went the whipping. The strokes of the lash were spread out over the victim from the tops of her shoulders to the backs of her knees. The strokes were aimed to cause the knotted tips of the strands to curl around and cut deeply into the chests of the poor couple. As the square of the town came into view, Kathy's back was well bloodied and angry welts crossed over her chest from the wrap around knots. The blood blisters covered her breasts from the impact of the strands that curled around her slender figure.
As she approached the final few yards, a rain of rotten food, small stones, pebbles, and even dead animals hit the condemn prisoner from the large angry crowd. When the cart stopped at the base of the execution platform, the guards had to threaten the crowd with whips to keep them at bay. Kathy slumped in the arms of her tormentors as her bonds were cut. Crying and pleading for mercy, the poor woman was lifted onto the platform by her hair.

Kathy left alone and collapsed on her knees. she made an efford to stand up but her trebbling legs betrayed her and she fall again. She tried once more, this time she managed to maintain herself up. She looked towards the townspeople, among them were friends, though she couldnt distinguish any compassion in their eyes. She turned her head towards the platform and then she saw it. A huge wooden stake was standing there. It was about 4 inched thick. At the top it was smoothed from years of wear, so many poor creatures had ridden it before her. Once she had felt very wet, watching the impalement of a whore, now she was in her place. The rest wood had many splinters and some rough spots. Kathy's cute face had turned to ashen-white. Unintentionally she made two steps backwards, that caused the laugher from the crowds.

The executioner took a piece of fat and started lathering the stake. While he was doing his task, he was whistling a song, for him the whole process was something as usual as going for a walk in the woods. Finally he threw away the oily material and turned to her. Kathy was frozen. "We are ready, bring me the whore."

Kathy used all her strangth, but it was futile, the small woman was easilly grabbed by her executioners and brought infront of the stake. "NOW? WHAT? NOO PLEASE... I DONT... NO PLEASE..I BEG YOU FOR GODS SAKE" Kathy was sobbing histerically, begging for mercy, but she couldnt spell a complete sentence, her brain had paralyzed. The executioner signaled his assistant to lift her up.

The assistants, wrapped their arms around Kathy’s legs, getting a firm grip. She wriggled, trying to get free, writhing like an injured animal and sobbed loudly, calling for someone to pity her. Instead, her legs were spread slightly by the men and a third man wrapped arms around her waist from behind, also obtaining a firm grip on her from which she could not escape. With a coordinated effort, the three men lifted Kathy off the ground and raised her above the stake, positioning her legs on either side, ready for impalement. The next time Kathy;s feet would touch the ground it would be the most unbearable agony.

The crowd was in fury, they demanded her to suffer. The assistants started lowering her. The executioner knelt down and guided them. "Little right boys. Good, thats good, a little left, go slowly now" He then touched her flower and spread her lips. "Leave her alone guys, slowwwly. Thats it." He stood up. He placed his huge hands over Kathy's shoulders and he forced her down. Her screams and begging didnt stopped him from doing his duty.

Immediately she tried to find a grip with her feet, but the stake was well lubricated. She couldnt stop the penetration. Kathy felt something hot running down her tights, but she couldnt know if that was urine or her own blood. She was yound and beautiful, she was providing a good entertainment for the crowd. She couldnt ease the pain with her legs, so she tried with her hands. She tried her best to escape from her bounding but she only managed to rip the rags she was wearing. Now the magnificent body of the helpless woman was in full view. The crowds were in frenzy. She could distinguish some watchers in the front line, who were jerking off, without any remorse. Lord Jacob and his son wanted to humiliate the small human being and they managed it.

Kathy was plunged down upon the post, which sank deep inside her. Her legs kicked and body writhed as she screamed in pain, face lifted into the blue sky. The writhing moved her body on the stake, which inched its way deeper into her body, pressing and compressing her womb, and finally tearing through into her bowels. The more she writhed, the more the stake dug into her and the more firmly she was affixed on the stake. Now a huge bulge was vissible, in the place where her flat belly was a few hours ago.

She had withstand the torment till now without passing out. The main reason is that she was young and her body fought back, but eventually she went into dark. The executioner took a bucket with water and woke her up. Prety soon she realised the situation she was into. She started screaming and begging again.

Tyrion climbed on the platform and approached her. He whispered on her ear "I decided to show you mercy, I have to go in a private place now, I just want you to know that I am going think of you very often, I will emty my balls thinking of what I have watched today. So lets make a grand finalle." He spat on her and he went towards the executioner. He whispered something, the executioner moved his head possitively and Tyrion run to take his position in the first row back.

The executioner moved towards his table, he searched a little bit his tools and finally he took out a big iron bar. It was 3 inches in diameter and about 3 foot long. He went infront of the screaming girl who still trying to grab her legs around the stake and show it to her. Kathy couldnt understand anything anymore. Thus the executioner turned to the crowd, who stoped the loud noise and focused on the instrument. "My fellow citizens, impalement execution is such a horrible and painful way to go, most of the times the condemned cannot control even their own body functions, its not rare for someone dancing upon a third leg as much time as Kathy to lose control of bowels. In order to avoid the mess and to save our platform *laughs from the crowd* we decided to plug her butt." And he rose the steel bar so as everyone could see it clearly.

He took a hammer and he reached Kathy from behind. The initial stake had almost pass through her stomach. He took in his hands the second rod and he push it with force into Kathy's anus. None could believe that she could feel more pain than the pain she was already enduring, but she felt her arse tearing as the rod pass through until it find resistance in her bowel. Thus the executioner took the hammer and started nailing tha pole until it was well plugged into Kathy's guts.

She screamed hysterically for mercy, horrified and terrified at the appalling pain inside her. And the mob laughed and chuckled as she howled for mercy, screamed that she could not stand the pain, begged us to stop, to stop. The screams turned to a hoarse howl of humiliation.

Finally she passed out again. When the executioners broke her back to life. She saw what is in store for her next. The executioner was holding a torch and he was heating the one foot of the steel rod which was outside of her body. Pretty fast Kathy started to feel the heat. He was going to roast her intestines. Kathy's eyes was bulged out, almost ready to pop up of her skull. Her beautiful, cute face had completely deformed because of the pain and the agony. Finally she gave up, for first time she pleaded for death. The executioner continued heating the rod. After a while she passed out once more. The assistants didnt manage to wake her up again. Kathy went in dark for good this time.

THE END
Well written and erotic , thanks for including me in your story thread

This is a short commissioned story by Floranthos. (I don't think he is a CFs member, but you can find him on Discord)

Princess Sara's Demise

The King and Queen thought that they were being fair to their people. Their taxes were low, they took proper care to ensure everyone was fed, and they organized plenty of feasts and tournaments to keep the peasants happy.

Clearly, they thought wrong. None among the court saw the revolution coming. The King was slain as he stood, torn apart by a crowd of rabid men who had broken through the castle gates. His youngest son, only nineteen, had attempted to protect his mother's chambers, only to find his head mounted on a pike mere moments later. Knowing what happened to women during such tragic events, the Queen quickly chose to go peacefully by drinking the poison she always kept in her private quarters.

Only their eldest child, Princess Sara, remained, captured after peacefully surrendering herself to the men. Sara was beloved in the kingdom, or so she thought, at least. She was kind and gentle and was always cheered for when she came out to make speeches in front of crowds, like during holidays and events. No one in the castle, from the lowliest scullery maid to the highest noble, had a bad word to say about her.

While in her heart of hearts, the princess deeply mourned the sudden, tragic loss of her parents and brother, in her mind, she also knew that this was an opportunity. She had always believed that the people living under her father's rule were happy, something that clearly was not true. And so, she saw this revolution as not just a tragedy, but an opportunity. The next day, when put on trial, she would speak with them and convince them of the values of a new form of rule, one where it would be the peasants who got to rule over themselves while she served as a diplomatic envoy to retain relations with the other nations.

Upon her arrival in prison, Princess Sara had been stripped of all but her undergarments, then made to sleep on the cold, uncomfortable floor. It was the first night she'd ever spent sleeping on anything but the softest bed the Kingdom had to offer, and she shivered and turned for longer than she actually slumbered. But that momentary discomfort was a small price to pay. She knew, she just knew, that tomorrow would be a brighter day! The light that was her family had gone out, but a new one, that of love, compassion and cooperation, would shine more intensely than any other!

The next morning, her slender wrists were locked into heavy, metal chains, and she was forced to walk out of the prison and into a cart. The path was rough underneath her slender, sensitive feet, soles used to touching nothing but the softest carpets and the insides of expensive boots, but she managed it. That momentary discomfort was a small price to pay for the new era, right?

While Sara expected to be placed in a carriage (even if one meant for prisoners), instead she found herself in the back of a transport cart, like the ones peasants used for carrying products and animals to the market. As she was paraded down the streets, the men and women that had gathered to watch her sneered and hurled insults her way, a few of them even tossing rotten vegetables at her. She felt the insult sting, but she smiled gently and tried to stay stoic and calm despite her burning humiliation.
That momentary discomfort was a small price to pay, wasn't it?

By midday, the cart was pushed up to the center of town, and Sara was forced to climb out, stumbling forward on unsteady feet. A large crowd had gathered, many of whom she vaguely recognized as the same people who often came to see her speeches. "That's good!" She thought to herself. It meant that, once her trial began, it would be so much easier to convince them of the value in her proposal!

Soon enough, the cart approached the city square, a place she associated with so much joy when she was younger. That was where she'd watched many plays and duels that her father had sponsored for the entertainment of the peasants, and for his own, of course. But this time, instead of joy, the place sent shivers down her spine.

A thick, wooden pole, sharpened at the top, had been erected in the center of the square. It was tall, probably a little taller than she was, its tip pointing up like a spear threatening to skewer the sun. The young princess swallowed as beads of sweat began to form on her face. She was familiar with its meaning, although only vaguely - just from rumors and whispers around the castle of criminals who had been sentenced to be impaled. The young woman didn't know precisely what that meant, but, seeing the sharp pole before her, it wasn't hard to imagine.

Cold beads of sweat began to form over her face and body. So calm and confident mere moments prior, the princess was now a shivering mess. One of her captors pulled her out of the cart by the chain on her wrist, causing her to fall flat on her face on the ground below. The crowd laughed and jeered, calling her names.

"Here comes the Tyrant's Whore!" One old man yelled.

"She's gonna fuck for the last time!" A woman slightly older than she chuckled.

Sara tried to push herself up but failed miserably. Her hands shook.

Her captor grabbed hold of her by the arm again, pulling her up. He helped her stand upright, and she gasped for air, desperately trying and failing to keep herself calm.
The crowd chanted, "Traitorous Whore! Traitorous Whore!"

Once the princess was standing, they tore her clothes off her - one swift, hard pull was all it took to remove her undergarments, exposing her soft, fair skin to the public eye. The crowd kept screaming and shouting, the execution of a beautiful woman - especially one of noble birth - clearly the most amazing spectacle that most of them had ever seen in their lives.

Tears started dripping down Sara's face as her body continued to tremble. How could this be? Was she not beloved? Was she not respected? Why would anyone want her dead? Did she really deserve to die?

It didn't take long for the men to start dragging her up on the platform leading to the main square and towards the large pole. She stumbled, her wobbly legs buckling under the pressure. The crowd cheered, and the insults kept coming.

Another man was already waiting by the pole, perhaps being the one who erected it. As he and the man who had led her up the platform placed their hands on her, Sara finally broke. Her composure gone just like her hopes of a brighter tomorrow, the princess began to scream and beg. The tears dripping down her face had now turned into a proper stream, her voice growing weak and strained from her yells. She kicked her bare feet in the air ineffectually as the men lifted her up.

As if to further torment her, one reached behind her and groped her backside, then inserted a finger into her dirtiest hole. Her eyes widened, and Sara screamed out with renewed fervor. Snot began to drip down her face as she sobbed, now not only frightened but also humiliated in front of the peasants that she loved so very much.

The two men raised her up in the air, lifting her above the crowd. For just a moment, Sara could see the full scope of the people who had gathered there to see her die. It felt like the entire capital was there to mock and abuse her! But why? What had she done to deserve this? If only she knew what her crime was, she could have accepted it, but this? This was just so very cruel! The thought alone caused her sobbing to intensify.

Those sobs quickly turned into a scream as she felt something hard and sharp touch her backside. Sara once again tried to kick, to scream, to pull away, but it didn't work. The men were tall and strong, and their grip on her arms and legs left bruises as they held her tight. The young princess begged, over and over, as tears and drool dripped down her face and onto the platform, but it was no use.

Before long, she felt the sharp tip penetrate her backside. It felt so much worse than that awful finger from moments ago, and as they began to slide her down onto it, the pain only intensified. Sara howled as the crowd mocked her, letting out their own fake-screams and sobs while laughing at her abject misery. Sharp pain speared her stomach as the tip finally went inside her, stretching out her hole to unimaginable lengths. A few drops of blood dripped down the pole as her anus was now ruined forever.

Her eyes bulged out, mouth ceasing its screaming and only letting out guttural gasps and sobs as the pole began to slide inside her. The men took their time - they could have probably just let her drop onto it, then allowed gravity and shock to do their thing. But the crowd demanded that the princess suffer for the crimes of her family, and they were intent on delivering.

Carefully and slowly, they slid her further and further onto the pole. Sara's screams became muffled, and she soon found herself unable to scream anymore. Her nose wrinkled and eyes watered, the stink of feces and urine wafting around her. The smell made her gag.

A brand new bout of pain seared through her body as the stake finally passed through her colon and began to pierce past it, now halfway into her body. Again, the crowd cheered, and her cries of agony grew louder and more desperate. It was moving through her now, destroying every organ in its way, finding brand new ways to cause her indescribable agony.

Her eyes rolled back into her sockets, her mouth widening as she gasped for breath. Her knees buckled, and the men holding her down helped her stay upright. She whimpered and groaned as the pole plunged deeper into her insides. Tears streamed down her cheeks, mixed with a thick layer of snot.

Sara couldn't feel anything anymore. Every last bit of her nerves had died, leaving her feeling nothing but pain. The crowd laughed and jeered at her as she cried, and one man stepped forward to grab her chin. He pulled her face close to his, and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. She wanted to ask him to finish her off, to just make this horrible suffering end, but it was no use. No sounds came from her, except for sobs and quiet gasps.

The pole didn't move anymore. It remained stuck in her chest, tangled up on her organs and ribs. Her legs hung limply at her sides, her toes a few inches off the ground as blood dripped down between her legs. The crowd cheered, and those closest to the pole started to clap. Others joined in, and soon the whole crowd was cheering as her blood spilled down onto the platform below. The stench of death filled the air, despite the fact that the princess was still very much alive.

The pain persisted, all over her body, just as intense as it had been since the ordeal began. But the show was over, and so, the crowd eventually grew bored of her and began to disperse. Her executioners remained guarding her, and she occasionally gave them a pleading, silent look to just end her. She could do nothing else. The pain from her ruined insides was just too great.

Eventually, cold rain began to drop over her body, washing the blood that had been pooling beneath the pole. That made the executioners leave, allowing Sara to be truly and fully alone. She had hoped that the rain would soothe her tortured flesh, and yet all it did was make her shiver, which only intensified her agony. Trembling, cold and wet, the former Princess spent the longest night of her life on the pole. No longer bleeding but in agony all the same. The executioners had done one hell of a job.

Hours later, the sun rose. A new day had begun, and the entire town was gathered together once more to watch Princess Sara's final moments. They laughed and chatted, excited about what was to come. She tried to ignore them, as much as she could, but it was impossible. Her head and torso hung down over the edge of the platform now, the rest of her body still trapped on the pole.

She could see the morning light shining on the horizon, and it made her heart ache. She knew that she wouldn't survive another day of this. Her wounds were too severe, and she was far beyond hope of survival. Pain was her constant companion, and her mind had already faded. She might as well have been dead in her own eyes.

But her eyes opened again, staring at the sky as if searching for something. Perhaps she was, in her last moments, trying to find a sign from God. Or perhaps she was just looking for an end to her suffering. Regardless, she soon lost consciousness again, falling into the black void within her mind.

Hours later, the sun had set once more, and the crowd was growing restless. They had been waiting for hours, and it was getting late. Some people had left, either because they were tired or because they had grown bored of watching Sara die. And the rest were growing restless. Gradually, a plan formed in their minds to humiliate the young woman one last time.

Two of the men in the crowd, a baker and a blacksmith, reached out and placed their hands on her shoulders, then pushed as hard as they could. Sara howled out, the agonizing pain she'd grown so used to now intensifying to new heights. At least it was brief, as just mere moments later, her eyes glassed over, and she drew her last breath, the pole now sticking from the side of her neck.

Following her demise, the princess' body head was removed from her shoulders and impaled on a spike nearby, to serve as a reminder of the spectacle until it rotted and fell apart. As for her body, it was burned right alongside the pole that had been used to end her life, all while the men and women that she'd cared so much for in life danced around it, singing a song about the slutty whore princess who had paid dearly for her wickedness.

THE END

Last edited:
Cold beads of sweat began to form over her face and body. So calm and confident mere moments prior, the princess was now a shivering mess. One of her captors pulled her out of the cart by the chain on her wrist, causing her to fall flat on her face on the ground below. The crowd laughed and jeered, calling her names.

"Here comes the Tyrant's Whore!" One old man yelled.

"She's gonna fuck for the last time!" A woman slightly older than she chuckled.

Sara tried to push herself up but failed miserably. Her hands shook.

Her captor grabbed hold of her by the arm again, pulling her up. He helped her stand upright, and she gasped for air, desperately trying and failing to keep herself calm.
The crowd chanted, "Traitorous Whore! Traitorous Whore!"

Once the princess was standing, they tore her clothes off her - one swift, hard pull was all it took to remove her undergarments, exposing her soft, fair skin to the public eye. The crowd kept screaming and shouting, the execution of a beautiful woman - especially one of noble birth - clearly the most amazing spectacle that most of them had ever seen in their lives.

Tears started dripping down Sara's face as her body continued to tremble. How could this be? Was she not beloved? Was she not respected? Why would anyone want her dead? Did she really deserve to die?

It didn't take long for the men to start dragging her up on the platform leading to the main square and towards the large pole. She stumbled, her wobbly legs buckling under the pressure. The crowd cheered, and the insults kept coming.

Another man was already waiting by the pole, perhaps being the one who erected it. As he and the man who had led her up the platform placed their hands on her, Sara finally broke. Her composure gone just like her hopes of a brighter tomorrow, the princess began to scream and beg. The tears dripping down her face had now turned into a proper stream, her voice growing weak and strained from her yells. She kicked her bare feet in the air ineffectually as the men lifted her up.

As if to further torment her, one reached behind her and groped her backside, then inserted a finger into her dirtiest hole. Her eyes widened, and Sara screamed out with renewed fervor. Snot began to drip down her face as she sobbed, now not only frightened but also humiliated in front of the peasants that she loved so very much.

The two men raised her up in the air, lifting her above the crowd. For just a moment, Sara could see the full scope of the people who had gathered there to see her die. It felt like the entire capital was there to mock and abuse her! But why? What had she done to deserve this? If only she knew what her crime was, she could have accepted it, but this? This was just so very cruel! The thought alone caused her sobbing to intensify.

Those sobs quickly turned into a scream as she felt something hard and sharp touch her backside. Sara once again tried to kick, to scream, to pull away, but it didn't work. The men were tall and strong, and their grip on her arms and legs left bruises as they held her tight. The young princess begged, over and over, as tears and drool dripped down her face and onto the platform, but it was no use.

Before long, she felt the sharp tip penetrate her backside. It felt so much worse than that awful finger from moments ago, and as they began to slide her down onto it, the pain only intensified. Sara howled as the crowd mocked her, letting out their own fake-screams and sobs while laughing at her abject misery. Sharp pain speared her stomach as the tip finally went inside her, stretching out her hole to unimaginable lengths. A few drops of blood dripped down the pole as her anus was now ruined forever.

Her eyes bulged out, mouth ceasing its screaming and only letting out guttural gasps and sobs as the pole began to slide inside her. The men took their time - they could have probably just let her drop onto it, then allowed gravity and shock to do their thing. But the crowd demanded that the princess suffer for the crimes of her family, and they were intent on delivering.

Carefully and slowly, they slid her further and further onto the pole. Sara's screams became muffled, and she soon found herself unable to scream anymore. Her nose wrinkled and eyes watered, the stink of feces and urine wafting around her. The smell made her gag.

A brand new bout of pain seared through her body as the stake finally passed through her colon and began to pierce past it, now halfway into her body. Again, the crowd cheered, and her cries of agony grew louder and more desperate. It was moving through her now, destroying every organ in its way, finding brand new ways to cause her indescribable agony.

Her eyes rolled back into her sockets, her mouth widening as she gasped for breath. Her knees buckled, and the men holding her down helped her stay upright. She whimpered and groaned as the pole plunged deeper into her insides. Tears streamed down her cheeks, mixed with a thick layer of snot.

Sara couldn't feel anything anymore. Every last bit of her nerves had died, leaving her feeling nothing but pain. The crowd laughed and jeered at her as she cried, and one man stepped forward to grab her chin. He pulled her face close to his, and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. She wanted to ask him to finish her off, to just make this horrible suffering end, but it was no use. No sounds came from her, except for sobs and quiet gasps.

The pole didn't move anymore. It remained stuck in her chest, tangled up on her organs and ribs. Her legs hung limply at her sides, her toes a few inches off the ground as blood dripped down between her legs. The crowd cheered, and those closest to the pole started to clap. Others joined in, and soon the whole crowd was cheering as her blood spilled down onto the platform below. The stench of death filled the air, despite the fact that the princess was still very much alive.

The pain persisted, all over her body, just as intense as it had been since the ordeal began. But the show was over, and so, the crowd eventually grew bored of her and began to disperse. Her executioners remained guarding her, and she occasionally gave them a pleading, silent look to just end her. She could do nothing else. The pain from her ruined insides was just too great.

Eventually, cold rain began to drop over her body, washing the blood that had been pooling beneath the pole. That made the executioners leave, allowing Sara to be truly and fully alone. She had hoped that the rain would soothe her tortured flesh, and yet all it did was make her shiver, which only intensified her agony. Trembling, cold and wet, the former Princess spent the longest night of her life on the pole. No longer bleeding but in agony all the same. The executioners had done one hell of a job.

Hours later, the sun rose. A new day had begun, and the entire town was gathered together once more to watch Princess Sara's final moments. They laughed and chatted, excited about what was to come. She tried to ignore them, as much as she could, but it was impossible. Her head and torso hung down over the edge of the platform now, the rest of her body still trapped on the pole.

She could see the morning light shining on the horizon, and it made her heart ache. She knew that she wouldn't survive another day of this. Her wounds were too severe, and she was far beyond hope of survival. Pain was her constant companion, and her mind had already faded. She might as well have been dead in her own eyes.

But her eyes opened again, staring at the sky as if searching for something. Perhaps she was, in her last moments, trying to find a sign from God. Or perhaps she was just looking for an end to her suffering. Regardless, she soon lost consciousness again, falling into the black void within her mind.

Hours later, the sun had set once more, and the crowd was growing restless. They had been waiting for hours, and it was getting late. Some people had left, either because they were tired or because they had grown bored of watching Sara die. And the rest were growing restless. Gradually, a plan formed in their minds to humiliate the young woman one last time.

Two of the men in the crowd, a baker and a blacksmith, reached out and placed their hands on her shoulders, then pushed as hard as they could. Sara howled out, the agonizing pain she'd grown so used to now intensifying to new heights. At least it was brief, as just mere moments later, her eyes glassed over, and she drew her last breath, the pole now sticking from the side of her neck.

Following her demise, the princess' body head was removed from her shoulders and impaled on a spike nearby, to serve as a reminder of the spectacle until it rotted and fell apart. As for her body, it was burned right alongside the pole that had been used to end her life, all while the men and women that she'd cared so much for in life danced around it, singing a song about the slutty whore princess who had paid dearly for her wickedness.

THE END
Great job setting the scene

An older story written for @Eulalia a few months ago.

The Spy

Eul, hailing from a prestigious noble family, she has defied the conventions set by her lineage. Never in agreement with her family's political ideologies, she consistently harbored a different perspective on matters of right and wrong. Consequently, she chose an unconventional path, becoming a crucial asset to the rebellion as a spy. For almost 2-3 years, her dedication and skill played an important role in securing significant victories for the rebels.

The Encounter as the mare trotted through the cobblestone-lined streets, Eul's gown fluttered gently in the cool autumn breeze. The faint scent of hay and horse manure wafted through the air as she made her way to the palace. Business as usual.

The castle hovered above the village like a looming fortress, its spires piercing the gray sky, accentuating the difference between the grand nobility within and the common folk left outside.

Eul raised her gaze to meet the disapproving glares from passersby as she entered the regal gate. She clenched her jaw and concentrated on her goal: learn what she could about the upcoming rebellion among the peasants -and swiftly.

The wood-paneled doors opened with a creak, and Eul stepped into the dimly lit chamber. The man she was to meet was lounging on a chaise in the corner, his eyes trained on her as she approached.

"Ah, my dear Eul," he drawled, rising to greet her. "You are looking positively radiant tonight."

Eul suppressed a shiver at the sight of him, despising the power he held over her. But for the sake of the rebellion, she had to keep her wits about her.

"As always, it is an honor to be in your presence," she replied smoothly, masking her distaste with a practiced smile.

The man chuckled, leading her towards the bed where they often did business. As they lay entwined, Eul subtly prodded for information about the king's plans.

Her lover, though arrogant, was a skilled lover, and soon Eul found herself lost in the physical pleasure he provided, moaning as his hands traced the curves of her body.

As they continued to move together, the tension in the air rose, and Eul felt her arousal building. Her lover's breath grew ragged as he plunged into her, and she arched her back, savoring the sensation.

"Tell me, Eul," he murmured huskily against her ear. "What do you want?"

Eul's body tightened with anticipation at the question, and she could feel her inhibitions slipping away. "I want," she panted, "to know everything you know about the king's next move."

Her lover's eyes flickered in amusement, but he didn't stop his movements. "Oh no, my dear. You don't get information without giving something in return," he countered, his fingers trailing teasingly down her spine.

Eul was undeterred. "I can offer you something much more valuable than coin or land," she whispered playful, arching into him once again.

Her lover's eyes gleamed with intrigue as they continued their passionate embrace, Eul carefully eliciting the information she needed from him.

The lovers' movements grew more frenzied as they approached climax, Eul's mind whirling with both physical and emotional sensations. As they both finally reached that peak, they collapsed onto the bed, sated for the moment.

Eul laid next to him, feeling the betrayal she was committing to both her soul and her body. But she pushed those thoughts aside, knowing the fate of the rebellion rested on her shoulders.

Eul rose from the bed, smoothing out her disheveled gown. "I'm grateful for your assistance," she said, meeting his gaze squarely.

Her lover leaned up to kiss her forehead. "Remember, Eul," he cautioned, his smile indulgent. "It's not my allegiance you should fear. But that wrong-headed king of yours."

Eul felt a chill at the words as she left the chamber, determined to protect the rebellion at all costs.

Weeks later, armed with the false information about the military's strategic plans secret location, Eul crept into the supposed hideout. The moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows as she made her way toward what she believed would be a treasure trove of rebel documents.

But much to her shock, instead of the documents, Eul found the king and his loyal guards waiting for her. Their eyes glittered with malicious satisfaction as they surrounded her, knowing her betrayal.

Tears threatened to spill as she recognized her lover in the crowd, his expression one of mock pity. "Eul," he said, grabbing her wrist and yanking her towards him, "you had no idea, did you?"

With him by their side, Eul knew her fate was sealed. The guards dragged her to her knees before the king, and he almost choked before she pass out.

The world went black and Eul's consciousness faded. She woke up with a start in the dark prison cell dampened with an ominous smell. A flicker of candlelight burning outside illuminated the space. She touched her neck surprised to realize that it wasn't cut. She remained sitting on the floor for a moment to make sure it was true.

As her senses started to return she tried to get up, only to find herself weak and disoriented. She leaned her head against the bars of her cell, knowing that her fate rested in the hands of the king.

Her thoughts whirled, replaying her conversation with her lover, knowing now that he had played her. Anger and bitterness welled up inside her, but even more potent was the fear of what lay ahead.

Despite the overwhelming dread coursing through her veins, she refused to succumb to despair. She had faced cruelty and betrayal before, and she knew how to weather these storms.

The sound of approaching steps echoed throughout the cell block. Guards appeared in the darkness. Outside the sun had rise for good, there was no doubt the guards leading her to the courtroom for trial. Her head high, Eul managed a small smile as an impenetrable shield around her. If the king thought he could crush her spirit, he was sorely mistaken.

Eul was escorted into the grand courtroom, her family gathered on one side with the king and his council on the other. She could feel their eyes on her, a mix of pity and scorn. The judge presided over the proceedings, his expression one of boredom.

As the trial began, it quickly became apparent that it was nothing short of a travesty. Witness after witness claimed Eul had committed unspeakable offenses, that she had acted against the interests of the kingdom, and had betrayed numerous individuals for her own gain. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, and even her family failed to sway the judgment of the court.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the sentence was handed down: Eul was to be executed. The method of her death would remain private until the day of execution. Her family wailed and screamed in protest. But it wasn't a protest to the cruel verdict, it was more a weep for the disgrace she had brought upon their family.

Eul had no strength to fight the ruling, she was numbed by the trial's outcome. As she was led to the stand to hear her verdict, her eyes met with those of her family. A look of horror swept across her face as she watched them give a fake testimony against her.

"Father, please," Eul begged, "this is not the truth. You know I would never."

But her father cut her down, her father's eyes remained cold and distant as he responded. "We have no choice, Eul. If we do not testify against you, we will lose our noble status and our lands."

The judge interjected before anything further could be said. "Silence." He directed his words towards Eul. "You've been found guilty of high treason."

Meanwhile, the king sat back in his throne and nodded approvingly at the verdict. "It
pleases me that justice has been served," he said.

Eul's eyes narrowed, and her anger flared at the king's callousness. "Justice?" she spat. "This trial was a farce. You all know it."

The judge banged his gavel, silencing Eul. "Your argument is irrelevant. The ruling stands, and you will be executed."

Her family broke down in tears, and Eul could see the anger on their faces. "Please, there has to be another way," she begged.

But the king merely shrugged, his expression cold and unforgiving. "Your fate is sealed. The execution will take place on the morrow."

Eul felt a sense of dread wash over her like a wave. She knew this was only the beginning of her torment, but even in the face of death, she refused to give up. "I will not accept this ruling," she said, her voice unwavering. "This isn't justice, and I will do what it takes to prove it."

The king laughed, rising from his throne. "It's too late for that, Eul. Your fate has been sealed. Guards, take her away."

As she was led back to her cell, Eul couldn't help but dwell on the cruelty of her situation. Her mind raced with questions about the execution method, but she knew no answers would be given.

She took a deep breath, determined to stay strong in the face of her fate. Whatever lay ahead, she would face it with resilience and courage.

As Eul was led back to her cell, she was consumed by a sense of helplessness. The walls felt suffocating and her impending doom hung over her like a dense cloud. She spent hours pacing back and forth, her mind racing with thoughts of regret and despair.

As the night grew darker, Eul's fear intensified. Her heart raced and her palms grew slick with sweat. She couldn't help but wonder how much pain she would have to endure before her inevitable death.
"How will they execute me?" she thought to herself, feeling a deep sense of dread.

Yet, even in the face of such adversity, Eul refused to let her spirit be broken. She stood tall, her back straight as steel. She vowed to take whatever punishment they had in store with dignity and pride.

As the first light of dawn broke through the small window in her cell, Eul felt a glimmer of hope. She was sure that her execution would be dignified and befitting of her noble status. In the back of her mind, she had hoped that the king would adhere to their traditions of fairness for those born into nobility.

When the guards arrived to fetch her, they instructed her to dress in only white linen rags, leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable. Her heart raced as she reluctantly complied with the order, aware that everyone who saw her would know her fate.

As Eul was led out of her cell and down the hallways of the castle, she was struck by the sheer number of people who had come to witness her parade. The crowd pressed against the walls, whispered among each other.

As Eul walked carefully down the hallway, she felt exposed under the glare of so many judging eyes. Unable to bear the uncertainty any longer, she turned to the guards and asked, "Please tell me, what kind of execution awaits me?"

But the guards remained tight-lipped, refusing to divulge any information about her fate. Instead, they urged her to move on, their stern voices echoing off the stone walls.

Eul tried to steady herself as she marched forward, but she couldn't shake the feeling of dread that consumed her. Every step felt like an eternity as she moved closer and closer to her ultimate demise.

Despite the humiliation that came with her parade, Eul refused to let it break her spirit. She held her head high and pushed forward with a strength born from a lifetime of privilege and nobility.

As Eul emerged from the castle gates, she was led through the bustling streets of the city towards the public scaffold in the central square. The crowd had grown larger by now, their faces grim and eager to witness her fall.

The guards, enjoying the spectacle, reveled in theavedtacts they were about to unleash. They jeered and cheered, making crude jokes as they pushed Eul forward with the tips of their spears. As she struggled to move, her heart raced with fear and embarrassment.

Every step brought Eul closer to the public ata and further away from her dignity. She could feel the weight of the approaching execution, her mind swimming with thoughts of her impending doom. Yet, even as all hope seemed to abandon her, she refused to bow her head.

The people lining the streets as Eul passed staggered her with their cruelty. They threw rotten fruits and vegetables and even feces, leaving Eul gasping in disgust and humiliation. The rotten smell of the food and the stinging bruises left her feeling beaten, helpless and very alone.

The guards continued to make crude jokes at her expense, grabbing at her hair and taunting her. "I bet she's begging for mercy now!" one guard snickered, earning a burst of laughter from his cohorts.

As their parade continued, Eul could feel little except desperation, knowing there was no escape from the fate that awaited her. The entire experience was a nightmare, a surreal mix of humiliation, degradation, and helplessness.

As Eul neared the scaffold, she heard the sound of a crowd that had gathered in the square. She trembled as each step brought her closer to her final destination. Finally, as the scaffold came into view at the end of the street, she stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Get up!" one of the guards snarled, jabbing her in the ribs with his spear. "We're almost there."

Eul struggled to her feet, her body wracked with fear and exhaustion. "Please..." she murmured, but the guard only laughed and pushed her forward. "C'mon, princess, don't want to keep your loyal subjects waiting!"

With a heavy heart, Eul trudged forward, each step feeling like another nail in her coffin.

As Eul approached the scaffold, she couldn't help but notice the thousands of people who had gathered to watch her fall. They looked excited and eager for her degradation and punishment. The irony didn't escape her that these were the same people she had fought for in her attempts to dismantle the monarchy.

Eul couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal, but she also knew deep down that she had always been a polarizing figure. She was sure that many would admire her fight against the royal class, but the same people had come to relish in her downfall and breaking her spirit.

Despite the enormity of her situation, she felt a sense of calmness over herself as she composed herself for the inevitable. Despite never giving up hope, she knew it was finally time to face her fate.

As Eul climbed the first few steps of the platform, her eyes were drawn to the horrifying sight of the massive impalement stake that had been erected at its center. It was a method of execution that hadn't been used in over twenty years, serving as a stark reminder of just how severe her crime was.

The fear that had been gnawing at her insides made her muscles tense and for a moment, she froze, unable to tear her gaze away. Panic began to rise in her chest as she desperately tried to back away from the horrible future that awaited her. But the guards had no intention of letting her escape, their spears pressing against her body from all sides, forcing her to continue toward her fate.

With each step leading closer to the stake, the reality of what was about to happen became more clear.

Eul found herself unable to take another step towards the stake, a mounting tide of terror drowning her resolve. The guards, sensing her hesitation, grabbed her by the armpits and flung her forward onto the platform in front of the impalement stake.

As she lay there, the head executioner spun her body around so that her face was exposed and pointed directly at the onlookers. "She is sentenced to death for treason against the throne!" he proclaimed, the crowd cheering and enjoying every moment of the spectacle.

Amidst the laughter, one guard bent down to Eul's ear. "Well, sweetie, I guess you know why they call this a 'royally painful' execution now, don't you?"
He grinned sadistically before shoving her backwards onto the stake.

Eul's desperation reached its peak. Sobbing and shaking with fear, she screamed for mercy. "Please! I'm a human being!" She begged through tears, but the executioner was unmoved. "I'm a noble resident for GODS shake" she claimed.

"You were a noble," He sneered. "But now The King has stripped you of your title. Your crimes against the monarchy have earned you this fate." He moved closer to her, relishing in her agony. "You chose your path - this is how it ends."

Eul felt a wave of nausea roll over her. She struggled to find any reason to not be impaled, gritting her teeth and choking back sobs as he continued to mock her. "Please... Please have mercy... Don't kill me...not like this..."

Eul continued to cry desperately, hoping against all hope that there would be someone, someone who could see her and save her. It could be one of the rebels. Perhaps they'd heard about her capture and had come to save her. But as much as she scanned the crowd, she saw only laughter and smug satisfaction at her suffering.

It was excruciatingly clear that she was utterly alone in that moment. The executioners reveled in her despair, cruelly taunting her with every tear, making fun of her pleas for help - any kind of help at all. And in the midst of it all, she felt a part of herself breaking away. She knew then that it was futile, that there was no escape from what was coming.

For the first time since the trial, Eul found herself questioning if the rebellion and her involvement had been worth it. Her desperation soon turned to anger - anger at the king, at the executioners, at the crowd. Still on her knees, she glared up at them through her tears.

"You monsters!" She screamed, "This isn't justice! This is nothing but cold-blooded murder! You're all cowards!"

The executioners only laughed in response, but some of the crowd began jeering and hurling insults. A few even threw food and garbage at her. Eul realized with a sinking feeling that, for these people, she had become nothing but another form of entertainment.

As Eul's torment continued, the executioners began stripping her of her clothes. She felt a deep sense of shame and humiliation as they exposed more and more of her body. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but it was impossible to hide everything at once. Her genitals, her breasts, her buttocks - all were laid bare before the crowd.

At first, she felt like she should continue to cover up. But soon she realized that this was futile. She had already been stripped of everything else that mattered to her, why was she trying to hold onto her modesty? So, she surrendered to her nudity, standing up on shaky legs and standing tall despite her vulnerability.

Eul felt exposed and utterly vulnerable, the cold air biting at her bare skin. She tried to keep herself from shaking, but it was no use. She could hear the whispers and jeers of the crowd as they ogled her, some even making lewd gestures towards her.

The executioners themselves didn't hold back, either. "Not so mighty now, are you?" one sneered. Another chuckled sadistically as he looked her up and down. "She has nowhere left to hide her spy ass," he remarked loudly, drawing more attention from the crowd.

It was an excruciating moment for Eul, who had never felt more ashamed in her life. She could feel the weight of all those eyes bearing down upon her, judging her. All she could do was wait for the nightmare to be over, her spirit crushed and any shred of dignity was completely over.

To add to her humiliation, one of the executioners produced a greasy piece of animal fat and thrust it into Eul's hands. "You are to lubricate the stake," he commanded with a cruel smile. It was an utterly degrading task, and she knew what it meant: she had nothing left to lose - or give.

As Eul took the fat in her hands, the weight of her situation bore down on her more heavily than ever before. Each movement, each touch felt like another piece of her being chipped away, worn down by the sheer brutality of the scene. She couldn't help but wonder how she had come to this point, what series of choices had led her here. But these thoughts were fleeting, as the truth crashed over her: She is going to be impaled alive.

She took a deep breath and tried to do the job slowly, wondering if there was some way to delay the inevitable. Maybe it was possible, somehow, to drag this moment out just a little longer. Her hands shook as she rubbed the fat onto the stake, hoping that each stroke would need to be repeated over and over again.

She could hear the crowd laughing as she did it. Each movement was met with taunts and jeers, but through it all she tried to remain focused. Part of her wished desperately that time would slow down, or that the universe would somehow intervene and save her from the inevitable. But another part of her knew that there was no escaping the punishment that awaited her.

As she worked, she couldn't help but think about all the things she'd miss out on, the life she could have had if she had made different choices. Her heart ached with regret and bitterness.

Despite her efforts, Eul struggled to keep up with the pace that the executioners demanded. Soon, her movements slowed to a crawl and the crowd began to jeer even louder.

"What's the matter?" one of the executioners shouted. "Can't do a simple task right? Look at her-- she's nothing but a worthless rebel!"

Eul felt another wave of shame wash over her, realizing there was no delaying the inevitable. She finished lubricating the stake, hoping that somehow it would help her avoid the pain to come. But even as she did so, she knew it was impossible -- her fate was to suffer for the amusement of the crowd.

Eul's humiliation seemed to have no end as the executioners continued to degrade and taunt her. She was tired and beaten, but they were relentless. The last straw came when one of them demanded that she turn around and start lubricating her own ass in front of the crowd.

At first, Eul refused, shaking her head in disbelief at what they were asking her to do. But the executioners were not interested in her feelings or dignity, and they made it clear that she had no choice. "You do it, or you don't. In any case, I'm not going to put my fingers into your shithole. It's up to you," the executioner sneered.

Eul had lost all sense of agency and self-respect, but even in her weakened state, the thought of bending over and exposing herself was too much.

The choice between dignity and agony was a brutal one for Eul, but in the end, she knew what she had to do. With a heavy heart, she bent over and started applying the fat in and out of her hole, feeling the weight of the crowd's mocking laughter bearing down on her.

As the crowd laughed and jeered, Eul felt her sense of self-worth slipping away with each passing second. She couldn't help but think how far she had fallen, how hopeless and pitiful her situation had become.

Her hands shook as she continued to apply the fat, trying to focus on the task at hand and not the barrage of taunts and insults being hurled her way. Despite her efforts, she couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of humiliation that had settled over her.

But even as she felt the crushing weight of shame and degradation, a small voice in her head reminded her that it wasn't her fault, that she was a victim of circumstances beyond her control. She clung to this thought desperately, hoping that somehow, someway, the universe would grant her a reprieve.

The crowd's laughter grew louder and more obscene as she continued to work, their insults and taunts pounding against her like waves against a shore. But Eul persevered, feeling the pain and humiliation of the situation seeping into every fiber of her being.

As she finished lubricating herself, she stood up slowly, bracing herself for what was to come next. But even as she did so, she knew deep down there was nothing left but the inevitable -- the excruciating pain of riding the stake.

As Eul quietly stood up for the last time, she looked out at the cruel crowd and began to speak:

"You see me here today because I wanted a better future for you all, a better life without fear and suffering. But it seems my love for you has been twisted into your entertainment-- my pain has become your source of amusement."

Her voice wavered as the reality of her situation sank in. "You've come here to watch me suffer, to revel in my pain and degradation. And for what? For simply trying to protect you from the very same fate?"

As she spoke, Eul couldn't help but feel a surge of rage and betrayal. Hot tears began to stream down her cheeks as she continued, speaking with a ferocity born of desperation.

"I wish you all could understand the gravity of what you're doing," Eul continued, her voice shaking with emotion. "But I see now that you are all too blinded by your cruelty and ignorance to even consider the harm you're inflicting upon me."

The crowd only jeered louder at this, hurling insults and vile comments at her. "You are nothing but a filthy rebel," one of them shouted. "You deserve this, you traitor!"

Another voice called out, "Burn in hell, you disgusting whore!" and the rest of the crowd erupted into a cacophony of cheers and laughter.

Eul clenched her jaw, refusing to let them see her break, and breathed deeply before continuing. "So be it," she said resolutely, fixing her gaze upon the executioners and waiting for them to start the proceedings.

As the executioners moved towards her and grabbed her, Eul's heart pounded in her chest like a jackhammer. Panic welled up inside her, and she started fighting and kicking violently, trying with all her might to break free from their grasp. But the more she struggled, the harder they held her, their muscular arms pinning her down with ease.

The head executioner nodded at his assistants, who hoisted Eul up above the stake and began to lower her into place. She screamed and begged, tears streaming down her face as she pleaded for mercy, but the executioners were deaf to her cries.

"Please, no! Don't do this to me, I'll do anything you want!" Eul's voice was hoarse and broken with fear as she begged for her life. But it was no use. The executioners continued to lower her.

Eul's screams echoed through the square as they lowered her onto the stake. "Please, no!" she cried out. "I can't take this! Mercy, please!"

Unexpectedly, the head executioner made a quick gesture with his hand, and they suddenly changed course, heading straight for Eul's pussy. Her eyes widened in terror as the crowd laughed and jeered around her.

"No, please, not there," Eul begged frantically. "My vagina isn't lubricated. I'll die slowly and in agony."

But the executioners ignored her pleas and pushed her down onto the stake. She screamed and cried as she felt the wood penetrate her, a hot wave of pain flooding her body.

The crowd laughed and mocked, reveling in her anguish and suffering. "You're supposed to be a rebel hero," someone shouted.

Eul's screams became even more intense, her body writhing with agony. Tears streamed down her face as she begged for mercy, but the executioners clearly didn't care about her suffering.

Her mind was foggy with pain, and she could feel herself going pale and lightheaded. The crowd's laughter seemed to echo in her ears like the sound of a roaring river, right before everything began to fade to black...

As the darkness closed in around her, Eul couldn't help but wonder where it had all gone wrong. She had only ever wanted to fight for a better life, for herself and for those around her. But now, it seemed that all her efforts had been in vain. She was dying a slow, painful death, and all she could do was pray that it would be over soon.

Meanwhile, the crowd continued to jeer and mock Eul, their laughter echoing in the square. "What a pathetic behaviour for a rebel," one of them shouted. "I bet she wont last long!"

The executioners joined in with the laughter, grinning cruelly as they watched Eul suffer. "A little bit more entertainment for the people," one of them said, chuckling. "Let's see how long she can hold on before passing out."

Eul's eyes fluttered open, her chest heaving as she gasped for air. She was still impaled on the stake, the pain radiating through her body like a thousand knives. But despite it all, she refused to give up. She was determined to live, no matter what it took.

Tears continued to stream down her face as she looked up at the sky. Suddenly, the head executioner put his hands on Eul's shoulders and gently pushed her down. As he did, Eul let out a loud cry of pain, feeling the stake pass through her with a sickening sound.

The pain was almost too much to bear, and Eul could feel something inside her tearing, irreparably damaged. Her cries of anguish echoed throughout the square, interspersed with pained gasps for air as she felt her life force rapidly draining away.

Despite it all, she still refused to give up. Her will to live burned with a fierce intensity, and though her body was wracked with pain, she pressed on, determined to stay alive.

As the crowd continued to laugh and jeer around her, Eul let out one final, heart-wrenching scream, the sound echoing across the square like a mournful cry. Eul's body convulsed with pain as she fought against the impalement, her legs and toes flailing wildly as she tried to pull herself up.

With a fierce determination, she grappled with the stake, grabbing hold of it with both legs before writhing her knees around it. She tried lifting herself up, gritting her teeth and straining under the weight of her own body. But with a sickening crunch, she heard something more tear inside of her, and she gasped in horror and shock.

Despite the searing pain and the overwhelming urge to give up hope, Eul refused to let go. Her toes clawed at the stake, her muscles burning with exertion as she tried to lift herself once more.

Her screams continued to ring out throughout the square, the sounds of her agony mingling with the jeers and taunts of the crowd around. They continued to taunt and mock her, their voices ringing out with cruel laughter. "Hey, look at that rebel whore!" someone shouted. "She's really getting her just deserts now!"

Eul choked back a sob as she fought to lift herself upward again, her body writhing in agony. "Please," she begged, tears streaming down her face. "I can't take this! Have mercy!"

Despite her pleas, the crowd refused to show her any sympathy. "No mercy for traitors like you!" another voice called out.

Despite her best efforts, Eul could only manage to lift herself a few centimeters off the stake before falling back down again. The pain was almost too much to bear, searing through her body like fire.

With each passing moment, her hope for quick death began to diminish, replaced by an overwhelming pain.

As Eul continued to writhe in agony, the stake entered more into her torso, the wounds left by it started tearing more. Eul's intestines were pierced and blood spewed out continuously as the impalement dug deeper into her body.

Her body convulsed uncontrollably, and she lost control of her bowels, feces spilling out onto the ground beneath her. For a moment she felt embarrassed, but the pain quickly took over and she didn't care about her dignity anymore. All she wanted was for it to end.

However, the end did not come. She knew she was going to die but the pain refused to go away. The sounds of the crowd and the jeering were becoming fainter and she was slipping into shock. As her vision began to fade, she knew that she was losing her consciousness.

Despite the pain and suffering she had endured, Eul's will to survive still burned bright within her. Summoning all of her remaining strength, she arched her back and bent her legs like a spider and pulled herself up with all her might.

For a brief moment, it seemed as if she might have succeeded, and the crowd gasped in surprise, thinking she might actually escape the stake.

But then, with a sickening thud, Eul's body fell back down onto the stake, and her hopes for escape vanished in an instant. She let out a gut-wrenching scream, the pain having reached a peak that she thought couldn't exist.

Her breathing became rapid and shallow, and her vision started to blur. She was losing consciousness, but the pain refused to leave her, keeping her on the brink of agony. She had given everything she had.

As Eul started to slip into unconsciousness, the executioners sprang to action. One of them lifted a bucket of cold water and dashed it over her. Eul gasped for breath and opened her eyes, blinking away the haze of pain.

It took her a few moments to realise her surroundings, but soon enough the full weight of her situation came crashing down on her. As tears streamed down her face, she begged with a weakened voice, "Please, please let me die. Just kill me please. Don't let me suffer like this."

But the executioners remained unmoved by her pleas. Instead, they continued to taunt and insult her, laughing as she wept openly in front of them. The pain was too much to bear, and she again lost her consciousness and slumped forward onto the stake.

As Eul slipped back into her state of unconsciousness, the executioners again revived her with a bucket of water. This time however, she could only writhe in agony, her screams having grown weaker with each passing moment.

She had expended all her strength and could no longer lift herself up. Instead, she clung to the stake, curling her legs around it and trying to slow down the penetration of the stake further into her body.

One of the executioners leaned in close to her, watching her with a cold, emotionless gaze. "Stop fighting," he said softly, his words almost soothing. "You're only prolonging your suffering. Just let it happen, and it'll all be over soon."

Eul could only sob weakly in response, her will to fight slowly fading as she felt the cold embrace of death drawing ever closer.

As Eul raised her head weakly, she saw that the crowd was in a frenzy. There was no sympathy for her to be found among them. She looked everywhere desperately for someone, anyone who might help her out of this horrific situation. But there was nobody who could save her.

Amidst the howls of the spectators, she noticed a few people in the front row who had their cocks out and were masturbating as they watched her. The sight made her sick to her stomach, and she felt even worse than before: if that is possible.

She wanted to speak out, to plead with them to show some mercy, but her voice had been reduced to little more than a painful whisper. She could feel her life slipping away moment by moment, and it was only a matter of time before her suffering would end, one way or another.

As the hours passed, Eul's consciousness drifted in and out of focus. The sun had begun to set, casting an orange glow over the sky, and the crowd had begun to disperse. Only a handful of spectators remained, watching intently as she hung there, impaled upon the stake.

The guards standing nearby continued to insult and humiliate her with their comments. "Look at her, she's nothing but a worthless whore," one sneered. "Deserving of the worst punishment we could come up with."

Another guard complained about the mess she had caused with all the blood and by losing control of her intestines. "Now I have to clean up after this miserable bitch," he grumbled, his face contorting with disgust.

Eul could hear their words, but she was beyond caring. The pain had numbed her mind and all she could feel was an overwhelming sense of despair and helplessness. She wished that she could pass away quickly and end her agonizing pain.

As night began to fall, the guards lit a few torches and drew closer to her. The flickering flames illuminated her battered body and cast eerie shadows against the nearby walls. Eul could hear their quiet whispers of anticipation as they prepared for the final moments of her execution.

With the final moments fast approaching, Eul stopped struggling and allowed herself to relax. She knew that her time had come.

The guards moved closer, and one of them prepared to light the pile of wood beneath her. Eul closed her eyes and waited for the flames to consume her.

As the fire began to flicker to life, a sense of peace washed over her. She felt the heat of the flames spreading across her body, but it didn't matter anymore. All her pain and suffering was finally coming to an end.

As her vision faded and the flames consumed her, Eul let out a final, barely audible sigh. Her body slumped against the stake, and soon there was nothing left but ash and bones.

10.JPG

The crowd had long since dispersed, and the guards quickly went about their business of cleaning up the execution site. They doused the flames and began to remove the remains of the stake and the ash that had once been Eul.

As they worked, there was an eerie silence that hung in the air, broken only by the sound of the guards' heavy footsteps. It was as if the very earth itself was mourning for the young woman who had been so brutally put to death.

When they had finished their grisly work and disappeared into the night, all that remained of Eul was a dark, charred spot on the ground. It was a grim reminder of the brutal violence that the kingdom was willing to inflict upon those deemed worthy of such punishment.

THE END

Back
Top Bottom