Blocked!

Go to CruxDreams.com
So my hostel internet providers have blocked this site. Bit weird as I was able to frequent this site for the whole of last year. Just feels a bit odd.

Attachments

• cr.PNG
    cr.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
So my hostel internet providers have blocked this site. Bit weird as I was able to frequent this site for the whole of last year. Just feels a bit odd.
Change the provider!
That's the only reply to censorship attempts by internet providers!

Are you using your own computer, laptop or tablet? If you are then simply change your DNS. It's free and only takes a minute.

A little caution - Tor 'randomises' your 'address' on the internet,
so each time you log in, you'll have a different address.
There's a finite risk you'll get an address that's previously been used by a spammer or troll,
and so you might get blocked by some websites' security systems.

Can you please elaborate further? I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to these things.
OK. I will post a very simple guide to changing your DNS tomorrow with pictures but please tell me whether you are using a Windows computer, Android tablet or whatever. Once you have changed your DNS you can access sites like this and PirateBay and it has nothing to do with Tor! I'll also send you a PM.

I'll assume you are using Windows.
1.PNG First go to Control Panel and click Network and Internet

2.PNGThen click Network and Sharing Centre

3.PNGClick on Change Adapter Settings on the left

4.PNGClick on the Wireless Network Connection that you are using

5.PNGClick on Properties in the bottom left corner

6.PNGNow click on Internet Protocol v4

7.PNGThen click on Properties

8.PNGNow click the button that says Use the following DNS and enter the numbers as I have. Then click OK and that is it.

Back
Top Bottom