Blowjob While Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yet another one of my fantasies: getting a blowjob while crucified. Either from a condemned woman or one of the female crucificators or just a helpful spectator. If you have more photos, stories or ideas feel free to post!
View attachment 146760 View attachment 146761 View attachment 146762 View attachment 146763 View attachment 146764 View attachment 146766View attachment 146765
Good post Ionel. Number two is great...that little she devil:devil:
I also really like the last one....very hot, if you are going to be crucified, you might as well go out with a good blowjob:devil:

Yet another one of my fantasies: getting a blowjob while crucified. Either from a condemned woman or one of the female crucificators or just a helpful spectator. If you have more photos, stories or ideas feel free to post!
View attachment 146760 View attachment 146761 View attachment 146762 View attachment 146763 View attachment 146764 View attachment 146766View attachment 146765

Might be a fantasy for you....but I think I could only participate under duress....I have trouble seeing myself as a crucificator.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I would have to be led to his cross with my hands tied behind my back and forced to do that...

We wouldn't want to see that, would we!
Naked, hands bound behind your slim back, you are led to the cross. A man hangs there, and you gaze at his exposed body. Vulnerable and helpless, you will take his cock in your mouth, arouse him, bring him to climax.
Or you will be crucified next to him.
What is your choice?

(an old manip of mine from 2002)

Attachments

• ph074.jpg
    ph074.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,033
Naked, hands bound behind your slim back, you are led to the cross. A man hangs there, and you gaze at his exposed body. Vulnerable and helpless, you will take his cock in your mouth, arouse him, bring him to climax.
What is your choice?

And be crucified next to me... er, him :oops::) after giving the blowjob! :D

What is your choice?

I will choose to b crucified :D

What is your choice?

Think I would opt to be crucified:confused:

Think I would opt to be crucified:confused:
I think anyone who saw up close a person hanging nailed to a cross would opt for the fellatio. Not that it would be pleasant as the condemned man would not be clean in appearance or scent but the few minutes of humiliation would be far better than suffering what he is...

Tree

I think anyone who saw up close a person hanging nailed to a cross would opt for the fellatio. Not that it would be pleasant as the condemned man would not be clean in appearance or scent but the few minutes of humiliation would be far better than suffering what he is...

Tree

Of course....

sweet2.jpg .... what could I ever have possibly been thinking?

What is your choice?

I'd reason that I couldn't trust you - you're going to put me through all the many humiliations you can think of,
and then crucify me anyway, so I might as well opt for the cross and get it over and done with.​

Back
Top Bottom