Blowjob While Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
For some reason, I just discovered this thread (not sure why I hadn't noticed it before). At any rate, from personal experience, I can attest to the fact that getting a blowjob while hanging on a cross produces the MOST INTENSE orgasms I've EVER experienced!!! I'll add that getting a handjob while crucified is pretty damn good,--but it pales in comparison to the BJ. I tried to incorporate said experiences into my short stories. For those not familiar w/ my work, I attach one here (they're all in the archives section at Crux Foundation).

Attachments

• The Way of the Cross 1 The Dance of Death.docx
    44.6 KB · Views: 448
For some reason, I just discovered this thread (not sure why I hadn't noticed it before). At any rate, from personal experience, I can attest to the fact that getting a blowjob while hanging on a cross produces the MOST INTENSE orgasms I've EVER experienced!!! I'll add that getting a handjob while crucified is pretty damn good,--but it pales in comparison to the BJ. I tried to incorporate said experiences into my short stories. For those not familiar w/ my work, I attach one here (they're all in the archives section at Crux Foundation).
for me the same but of course made by man

I need to find an American woman like her, to spend the rest of my life with!

[QUOTE = "Ionel, message: 128557, membre: 13770"]
Encore un autre de mes fantasmes: obtenir une fellation en étant crucifié. Soit d'une femme condamnée ou de l'une des femmes crucificatrices ou simplement d'un spectateur serviable. Si vous avez plus de photos, d'histoires ou d'idées, n'hésitez pas à poster!
View attachment 146760 View attachment 146761 View attachment 146762 View attachment 146763 View attachment 146764 View attachment 146766View attachment 146765
[/CITATION]
Fantasme très puissant chez moi. Sucé par mon amoureuse. Crucifié avant elle.

I personally refuse from any cumming on the cross hoever (blowjob, handjob or what else) because it does spoil the magic of the crucifixion for me.

Erotikos26​

Erotikos26 was expelled from the DevianArt. He has some interesting images of the crucifixion. What are they good for? First, ropes, not nails , are not a death penalty, but a shameful punishment. Secondly, blowjob on the cross is a fantasy of many guys. There was a whole story there. The red-haired girl found out about the crucifixion of her lover and came to caress him. Sucking off a crucified guy is shameful even for fucking whores. The guy crucified on the cross opposite is excited by the sight, and asks the girl to help him discharge, since she is still disgraced. However, the girl of the city refuses - she does not suck off anyone, which further humiliates the guy in addition to a public erection during a shameful execution.
It would be even more interesting if the crucified guys belonged to different races, and the guard would be a girl. And in order for the guys to have more fun, at least one girl should be crucified next to them. Although maybe the viewer is just looking at all this through her eyes?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 514
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Another picture where the wife of a crucified guy gives a blowjob to a guard so that he allows her to remove her beloved from the cross ahead of time. The use of ropes also allows you to interpret the story as a non-lethal execution with a time limit.

Attachments

• zz1o rs.png
    zz1o rs.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 573
Another picture where the wife of a crucified guy gives a blowjob to a guard so that he allows her to remove her beloved from the cross ahead of time. The use of ropes also allows you to interpret the story as a non-lethal execution with a time limit.
Georg, I know this is nitpicking, but the wife would look a lot more degraded if she were naked. :rolleyes:

BTW, great artwork. :clapping:

Wow, so you're the guy that wrote that?

Discovering that story was the point where i realised i was not alone in my fantasies and was it Daniel? who gets teased and left unfinished? wow, that really struck a chord with me.

Havent seen that story for years. When was it made?

Wow, so you're the guy that wrote that?

Discovering that story was the point where i realised i was not alone in my fantasies and was it Daniel? who gets teased and left unfinished? wow, that really struck a chord with me.

Havent seen that story for years. When was it made?
If memory serves, I think I wrote that one back in the late 1990's. Glad you liked it!!

Back
Top Bottom