Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
v1a.jpgv1b.jpgv1c.jpgv1.jpg "TRANSEUROP EXPRESS" (1966) was directed by the celebrated French novelist, screenwriter and director Alain Robbe Grillet. The story takes place on the train Paris-Antwerp where a director, his Producer and the secretary
are creating the plot of a new gangster movie. The plot which they are building up seems to come to life around them . Robe Grillet's fans
and scholars well know that his distinctive mark is realism focused on details of the objects as much insisted as to become a clue to
understand human sensations and behaviour: in Grillet's work this often becomes a mechanism making the unreal undistinguishable from reality. "TRANSEUROP EXPRESS" is no exception. Jean Louis Trintignant's character rushes in as a disoriented dope runner, he meets a prostitute
played by Marie France Pisier. He eventually kills her perhaps on suspicion of being double crossed.
This is a good work, filmed in black and white, never annoying. I mention among the most intriguing scenes:
-Trintignant making love to the spicy Pisier chained up to the bed's frame, she is also seen posing for provocative shots with bound wrists
-A scene ,toward the end ,where a naked girl in a nightclub, is rotating chained up on a turntable
As certainly known to his fans Robe-Grillet's movies always include scenes of bondage, chaining and whipping. To mention a few(in French original):

"GLISSEMENTS PROGRESSIFS DU PLAISIR"(1974), "L'EDEN ET APRES" (1970), "LE JEU AVEC LE FEU" (1975)
May I add, as a curiosity, that Radley Metzger's erotic cult movie "THE IMAGE" (1975) is based on the book "L'Image" (1956)
written by Jeanne De Berg the 'nom de plume' of Catherine Robbe-Grillet,the director's wife.

v1a.jpg

Attachments

• Transeurop Express 1).mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 182
  • Transeurop Express 2).mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 150
  • Transeurop Express 3).mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 159
  • Transeurop Express 4).mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 158
  • Transeurop Express 5).mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 141
  • Transeurop Express 6).mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 135
  • Transeurop Express 7).mkv
    2.5 MB · Views: 122
v1.jpg

Attachments

• Transeurop Express 1bis.mkv
    7.7 MB · Views: 133
  • Transeurop Express 2bis.mkv
    7.4 MB · Views: 124
  • Transeurop Express 3bis.mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 139
  • Transeurop Express 4bis.mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 125
  • Transeurop Express 5bis.mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 126
  • Transeurop Express 6bis.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 128
  • Transeurop Express 7 bis.mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 126
  • Transeurop Express 8bis.mkv
    4.8 MB · Views: 148
Thank you for appreciation. I will do my best to carry on.
I agree with Barbaria. The clips and reviews you provide are terrific. Thanks, Hammers.

Unfortunately, many, if not most, of these movies seem to be unavailable in the U.S. I just looked up "Garage Olimpo" on Amazon and it is available, but only on DVD, and in a format incompatible with DVD players in the U.S. :frown:

You welcome Smithie. May I suggest, as an alternative for seeing movies unfitting US players' format, to look for these titles 'in streaming' on the internet.
I will ,however, understand should you find this alternative not completely rewarding,(Always provided that,every time you're searching a title ,this be available.)

You welcome Smithie. May I suggest, as an alternative for seeing movies unfitting US players' format, to look for these titles 'in streaming' on the internet.
I will ,however, understand should you find this alternative not completely rewarding,(Always provided that,every time you're searching a title ,this be available.)
I am not a terribly sophisticated computer user, but I know that a great many streaming services are just scams, so I tend to shy away from them.

Cristina Brondo in "Penumbra," a fairly effective Argentinian horror movie from 2012. Brondo plays a bitchy real estate agent who is trying to sell an apartment to a fairly sketchy group. They turn out to be a cult working to bring about the apocalypse during a total eclipse of the sun. As we all know, this requires human sacrifice . Brondo is in the way, so she has her clothes torn open, is gagged, tied to a chair, and smeared with oil. She tries to get away, and manages to free herself from the chair, though not from her bonds. Her hopping about in that revealing purple bra is a sight to behold. She is recaptured and thrown in a closet with a naked woman in a burlap bag.

penumbra cristina brondo.jpgpenumbra-2012-movie-image.jpgpenumbra 3.PNG

Fair Wind to Java 1953 bis.jpgFair Wind to Java 1953.jpgfair-wind-to-java3.jpghyyahp0qvaf6ayp6.jpg51ytqkwesmL.jpg"FAIR WIND TO JAVA" ,a Hollywood's product of 1953, is an adventure film centered on a treasure hidden in one of the Sunda Islands (in one of these Islands ,Rakata, between Sumatra and Java, the Krakatoa active volcano is located). An American ship's Master and his crew plus a gang of pirates are the contenders each one willing to put his hands on the treasure (diamonds). In the role of protagonists are Fred Mac Murray (The Captain)
and Vera Hrubà Ralston, an ex Czech figure skater, who became a Hollywood's actress in the forties and the fifties (till 1958-59) after she had immigrated to the USA
and naturalized American. Ralston's character Kim Kim is the only one holding information on the true hiding place of the diamonds. She is caught and tortured by the pirates for information. The whipping scene, though very short, is well done and realistic for the times. It is probably one ,if not the first, of the attractions to see this film.

Attachments

• Fair Wind to Java 1).mkv
    5.2 MB · Views: 144
  • Fair Wind to Java 1 bis).mkv
    4 MB · Views: 139
  • Fair Wind to Java 2).mkv
    8.3 MB · Views: 153
  • Fair Wind To Java 3).mkv
    9 MB · Views: 168
  • Fair Wind to Java 4).mkv
    7.1 MB · Views: 153
Many movies have been made about witch trials! One of my big favorites is "Il trono di fuoco (1970)." Sir Christopher Lee plays the Lord Chief Justice of the seventeenth century in England who condemns women to further his political and sexual needs. Great scenes in it! Bench, whipping, glowing iron ...

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h34m16s027.png
    vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h34m16s027.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 589
  • vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h34m24s756.png
    vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h34m24s756.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 627
  • vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h35m11s737.png
    vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h35m11s737.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 603
  • vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h35m25s789.png
    vlcsnap-2019-07-28-09h35m25s789.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 567
Many movies have been made about witch trials! One of my big favorites is "Il trono di fuoco (1970)." Sir Christopher Lee plays the Lord Chief Justice of the seventeenth century in England who condemns women to further his political and sexual needs. Great scenes in it! Bench, whipping, glowing iron ...
The girl stretched on the rack is Margaret Lee a British actress well known in Italy , in the sixties and fifties, for her roles in B movies. Some other more famous female beauties are met in "IL TRONO DI FUOCO" ( original English title "THE BLOODY JUDGE")such as Maria Rohm a regular in Jess Franco's several movies and Maria
Schell.

1201152_PA_Cry-of.jpgCry_of_the_Banshee_Poster.jpgessy-persson-cry-of-the-banshee-1970-BP8MNW.jpg850__cry_banshee_cry_banshee_04_blu-ray__blu-ray_.jpg27266-4187-0.jpg13437_1.jpggettyimages-136561851-612x612.jpgMV5BNmFiZGM4YTYtNjM4My00MWRhLWJlNWEtZDA0ZWIxMzNkNTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@__V1_.jpg"CRY OF THE BANSHEE"(1970) ranks a classic
in witches' hunts' filmography. The British director and screenwriter Gordon Hessler was the author of this title which is part of a trilogy including "THE OBLONG BOX"
(1969) and "SCREAM AND SCREAM AGAIN" (1970). Vincent Price was enrolled for all three. Price plays a wicked corrupt magistrate in 16th Century's Ireland trying to destroy the members of a coven of witches. The coven's leader calls up a demoniac vengeful beast to kill the judge and his clan. Assorted female whippings, torture and branding scenes are included. The plot is sometimes a little bit confused and incomplete, but the movie is valuable for good acting and introduction of a few new elements
making it, in a way, a bit different from the consolidated witchfinders' tales produced by Hammer Company, the famous British competitor in this genre. If I correctly remember, I read somewhere that the US theatrical release was subject to cuts to remove scenes of topless nudity and to tone down some assault and whipping scenes. It is ,finally, interesting to note that the cry of a Druid ghost (Banshee of the title) was believed, according to tradition, evocative of someone's Death.

df110aafac42db0e68cf4ff8f34b6a68.jpgCRY OF THE BANSHEE

Attachments

• 1)Cry of the Banshee 1970 (1)-001.mkv
    7.3 MB · Views: 262
  • 2)Cry of the Banshee 1970 (1)-002.mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 240
  • 3)Cry of the Banshee 1970 (1)-003 (1)-001.mkv
    6.3 MB · Views: 237
  • 3bis)Cry of the Banshee 1970 (1)-003 (1)-002.mkv
    2.8 MB · Views: 221
  • 4)Cry of the Banshee 1970 (1)-004.mkv
    8.7 MB · Views: 266