Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
imprint7.PNG

imprint6.PNGimprint19.PNGimprint20.PNGimprint21.PNG
When needles under the fingernails don't get Komomo to talk (the torturer does all five fingers of Komomo's left hand,) imprint11.PNG

she finds another sensitive spot.

imprint9.PNGimprint10.PNG

Komomo is hung up, and the Madam questions her further.

imprint14.PNGimprint15.PNG

FYI, this is available on Tubi.

Last edited:
I kinda hit the jackpot on Tubi. Just stumbled over it, but found "Imprint" (above) and a few other little jems. One of which is a movie from 2014 I'd never heard of, "Deadly Virtues," directed by Ate de Jong and starring Megan Maczko as Alison and Edward Akrout as Aaron.

Aaron breaks into Alison's and her husband Tom's home and knocks them out. Next we know Tom is in the bathtub tied up, and Alison is downstairs in the kitchen.

deadly virtues2.PNGdeadly virtues3.PNGdeadly virtues4.PNG Aaron's a real psycho. You can tell because he has a thing for Japanese style bondage.

deadly virtues6.PNG Aaron gets a feel for spending the weekend with Alison. He feels good about it. He takes Alison upstairs for a shower.

deadly virtues8.PNGdeadly virtues10.PNGdeadly virtues12.PNG A female comic said something about how if you take a shower with a man, you're breasts will never be cleaner. Funny because it's true. Did I mention Tom is tied up in the bathtub? Aaron is a nice guy. He allows Tom to watch as he soaps Alison's body.

deadly virtues14.PNG And here's a nice touch. Usually when I do a home invasion like this, I just leave five bucks under the pillow.

'Because of the Cats ' is a 1973 Dutch Belgian detective movie, about a group of spoiled youngsters spreading terror in Amsterdam. A police inspector must try to solve home invasion crimes, facing the closed, cult like attitude of the gang. He needs the help of a prostitute for it.

cats1.jpgcats2.jpg

The movie starts with a home invasion, wherein a wealthy couple returns home, to see their intererior smashed, and six men awaiting them.
They rip off the woman's clothes, and rape her, while her husband has to watch (a scene that reminds the home invasion and rape scene in 'A Clockwork Orange')
cats6.jpgcats7.jpgcats8.jpgcats9.jpgcats5.jpg

According to some, you have seen it all with the rape, other critics name it a good, dark, typical seventies Dutch movie.

It was the first one, in which Sylvia Kristel had a role.

"Slavegirls From Beyond Infinity" was a 1987 bikini-clad, soft core spoof of Richard Connell's 1924 short story "The Most Dangerous Game." Dozens of TV and movie adaptations have been made from the story. It's influence has stretched from Ship-Trap Island to the outer reaches of infinity. . . and beyond.

Daria (Elizabeth Caitan) and Tisa (Cindy Beal) are in a prison space ship in an undisclosed location, but presumably somewhere in the universe. Daria manages to break her chains (literally; she simply breaks them) and helps Tisa break hers as well. They escape in a shuttle and crash land on an isolated, out of the way planet. There they find Shala (Brinke Stevens) and her brother Rik. They too have crash landed and are guests of Zed, the only inhabitant, except for some reasonably sentient robot guards, and assorted monsters and zombies.

To make a short story shorter, Zed wants to hunt them. Tisa and Daria survive and escape the planet, everyone else doesn't.

slavegirls1.PNGslavegirls2.PNGslavegirls3.PNGslavegirls4.PNG

slavegirls6.PNGslavegirls7.PNG A couple of caps of Tisa distracting the robot guards. "Hey fellas, can you throw me a towel?"

Great Post Jon. So musch there - where to bigin?
undisclosed location, but presumably somewhere in the universe.
Author shows lack of imagination by confining the story to this universe - grade D-
Daria manages to break her chains (literally; she simply breaks them)
You often hear of slaves breaking their chains, but to literally do it? Defy basic material science? Brilliant! - grade A+ (Note to our local Rebel Leader - next time you need to escape, try this!)
crash land on an isolated, out of the way planet.
Extremely clever of the author to locate an isolated planet, out of the way! - grade A-
They too have crash landed
Again? This is getting old fast. But at least he follows sci-fi doctrine that all crash landings are survivable! B-
Tisa distracting the robot guards.
A topless human female (admittedly very fetching) distracts the robot guards? I'm torn between A and F, - grade A+++

You often hear of slaves breaking their chains, but to literally do it? Defy basic material science? Brilliant! - grade A+ (Note to our local Rebel Leader - next time you need to escape, try this!)

I agree. A+. Seeing the expression of fierce concentration and effort on Daria's face (to see her face, look above her shoulders) leaves me in no doubt that this woman could break a chain as easily as she could break your heart.

slavegirls8.PNGslavegirls9.PNG

But this is a simple, brute force solution that anyone could have thought of, and it only releases the chain that was holding her in place. How to free herself of the wrist cuffs that the chain is still attached to? Now this is where Daria shows herself to be really clever. She quickly realizes that if she shorts out an exposed electrical circuit with one of the links of the chain it will reverse the polarity of the cuffs!

Would you have thought of that? I know I wouldn't have. A++

A topless human female (admittedly very fetching) distracts the robot guards? I'm torn between A and F, - grade A+++

I lean towards A+++. The two robot guards are as prickly and petty as C3PO, and that's mildly amusing. Robot A reminds Robot B (I didn't catch their actual names) that "he" should be cleaning the house, but B is obviously more interested in "guarding" the human female.

slavegirls11.PNG Notice the metallic bulge at the robot's crotch. I'm no robotics expert, but I'm guessing it's probably the housing for the access cable, which, when plugged into a socket in a motherboard, enables the download of important files.

The movie has a lot of good lines, but my personal favorite was at the beginning of the movie, when we're on the prison ship and one (male human) guard says to the other, referring to Daria and Tisa (who had been put in the same cell) "Did you see the two they put in Solitary?"

Last edited:
"Safeword" is a low budget psychological horror/thriller movie involving a woman, Sabrina (Stephanie Edmonds) who wakes up tied on a slab in a garage/dungeon being threatened, stripped, and tortured by a masked man. Frankly, the acting is so unconvincing that I couldn't stay with it, but I did read a few reviews which suggested that I'd made the right choice. Apparently the nine (!) writers threw so many twists and turns and alternate/ambiguous possibilities that it was just one big implausible mess.

On the plus side, Sabrina has her nipple pierced with a red hot skewer, has a ring placed through it, then attached to a chain which the torture dude shocks. So there's that.

safeword2.PNGsafeword1.PNGsafeword4.PNGsafeword5.PNGsafeword6.PNGsafeword8.PNGsafeword9.PNGsafeword7.PNGsafeword3.PNG

The torture dude has one of those absurdly ornate knives that doesn't say "scary" to me so much as it says "You should see the other cool shit I keep in my Mom's basement."

MV5BY2E1OTZhZDktYjEyZi00MWEyLWI3ODctNDBhOWUyZWM1OTYxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg5Nzc3NT...jpg"A MAN WITH A MAID*1975 I have not seen this film but I wanted to learn more after I stumbled on an erotic bondage scene(enclosed*)
So all information are reported from IMDB> It is a comedy set in Victorian Age. A yMV5BODA2ZWI4MzMtMWJmYy00MDRiLTliYzgtMWU3MjM5MWEwNTAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@__V1_.jpgoung gentleman converts a former madhouse into a love nest where he keeps a secret room for himself. In this room he keeps seduction devices of various types. An attractive blond, whom he wants to bed, is made to experience said devices while the gentleman photographs the process. All devices are malfunctioning ,therefore results are hilarious. This film goes with various titles of release from time to time
as '"What the Butler saw", "Victorian fantasies", "Champagnegalopp". A curiosity is introduced: Jack The Ripper is able to slip into the building through secret passages.

Attachments

• 1)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-001 (1)-001.mkv
    7.1 MB · Views: 152
  • 2)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-001 (1)-002.mkv
    7.1 MB · Views: 128
  • 3)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-001 (1)-003.mkv
    7.1 MB · Views: 130
  • 4)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-001 (1)-004.mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 135
  • 5)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-001 (1)-005.mkv
    3.3 MB · Views: 104
  • 6)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-002 (1)-001.mkv
    6 MB · Views: 129
MV5BYWE4NzE0YWMtMWUwMC00NTA4LTgzY2YtOTUwMGZjOGIwNGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@__V1_.jpgMV5BNDQwZWVjZDEtYWM3ZC00MTllLThmODAtZDVmYzYxMjAxZTdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@__V1_.jpgMV5BODcxNmEyNDMtYTg5MS00NDQ2LWJkYzUtZjkxYmVhYWM3ZTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@__V1_.jpgMV5BMGY4YzQ5OGEtOGI0ZC00OGYwLTllNGEtMGY4NTE1MGE0YWE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@__V1_.jpg

Attachments

• 7)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-002 (1)-002.mkv
    6 MB · Views: 94
  • 8)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-002 (1)-003.mkv
    7 MB · Views: 121
  • 9)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-002 (1)-004.mkv
    6.3 MB · Views: 107
  • 10)A Man with a Maid (1975) c1 (1)-002 (1)-002 (1)-005.mkv
    5.4 MB · Views: 107
View attachment 738579"A MAN WITH A MAID*1975 I have not seen this film but I wanted to learn more after I stumbled on an erotic bondage scene(enclosed*)
So all information are reported from IMDB> It is a comedy set in Victorian Age. A yView attachment 738581oung gentleman converts a former madhouse into a love nest where he keeps a secret room for himself. In this room he keeps seduction devices of various types. An attractive blond, whom he wants to bed, is made to experience said devices while the gentleman photographs the process. All devices are malfunctioning ,therefore results are hilarious. This film goes with various titles of release from time to time
as '"What the Butler saw", "Victorian fantasies", "Champagnegalopp". A curiosity is introduced: Jack The Ripper is able to slip into the building through secret passages.
You do realize you slow my tour of the site... :cool:

I chanced upon a movie yesterday that turned out to be a lucky find, involving a couple of attractive women captured by Indians, and learned an interesting bit of American history into the bargain.

Wild Land (In Einem Wilden Land) is a 2013 German TV movie about German settlers in Texas in the mid 1800's. There was a large emigration of Germans to North America during that time, and many came to Texas (which was not yet a state.) The towns of Fredericksburg and New Braunfels, Texas, to name a few, were established and settled by German immigrants, and German was the dominant language throughout the area for many years. When the Germans attempted to settle in a land grant that was part of Comanche hunting grounds, however, there was trouble. Comanche were notably fierce warriors who did not tolerate settlers on their land. A German baron, Otfried Hans Freiherr von Muesebach, negotiated with several Comanche chiefs (including Buffalo Hump, who is turned into a main character in the movie) and established a treaty that was respected by both the German settlers and the Comanche. According to the movie, it was the only treaty between Whites and Native Americans that was never broken. As far as I know, that could well be true.

The movie departs from the historical record, to say the least. Mila (Emilia Schule,) a poor weaver from Germany, trying to better her life in this new and free land, and the aristocrat Countess Cecilie von Hohenberg (Nadja Uhl,) are captured by a tribe of Comanche and held hostage. The Countess escapes with Mila's help, and Mila is bound and threatedned with death. Ultimately, Mila is not killed and the two women mediate between the hostile groups of Indians and German settlers, and establish the treaty, which is cemented by Mila marrying Buffalo Hump.

I believe the movie was shot in South Africa, which does a pretty fair stand in for Texas, though I think Texas is generally flatter and drier.

wild1.PNGThe Countess has been given to Strong Wolf, and is bound in front of his teepee, awaiting his pleasure. Mila frees her. The Countess escapes, and Mila has to pay the price.

wild3.PNGwild6.PNGwild5.PNGwild4.PNGwild2.PNGwld4.PNGThe price is death. Or is it?

wild7.PNG
Come the dawn, we find the exhausted Countess Cecilie delightfully en deshabille, meanwhile . . .

wild8.PNGBuffalo Hump continues to consider Mila's fate. "Do I marry her? Do I torture her to death?"

Of course, this being a mainstream TV movie, fully clothed bondage is as good as we're going to get. Still, I can't help but imagine a fate for the women that may well be closer to reality. The Comanche, along with being fierce, were also renowned for their cruelty. I'm thinking that Mila and Cecilie would have been stripped naked, gang raped, and perhaps bound with wet leather thongs in a brutal hogtie, or staked out naked under the hot Texas sun. The only negotiating that would be done would be among the Comanche themselves, in discussing how best to extend the suffering of the two women.

Omg .. I saw “slave-girls from beyond infinity” on a rather grubby-looking VHS back in the ummm last millennium some time.. no doubt the Video rental store man thought “pervert”.. but he’s the one who had the damn thing on his shelves!

I well remember the disappointing “chain-breaking” scene, and have ever since suffered from a violent aversion to unconvincing steel bondage in movies.

Noomi Rapace in "Rupture" (2016) - IMDB

Single mom Renee gets kidnapped off the street by a group of mysterious people. They take her to a facility where they strap her down on a bed and perform a row of freaky experiments on her. During an interview/interrogation, Renee admits that she is arachnophobic. Her captors use that knowledge against her.

When the movie recently popped up in my Netflix recommendations, I expected it to be another generic horror movie. But it turned out to be better than expected. The plot gets really sick in the second half. And it all comes to a logical (albeit abrupt) end where pretty much all questions are answered.

Rapace does a great acting job and finds the right balance between dismay and toughness for her character. She has a decent history of nude scenes from past movies (even full frontal ones), but she sadly remains clothed all the time in this one. I mean, if I was a mad scientist abducting lab rats for my experiments, taking their normal clothes away would be one of the first things on my checklist. Especially since they could have hidden something in there that will play to my disadvantage (whoopsie, minor spoiler here).

Honorable mentions: Peter Stormare is the perfect casting choice for the villains' leader. And I did not know that Kerry Bishe, who plays one of his accomplices, could be so creepy! I only remembered her as the clumsy but cute medicine student from "Scrubs".

Attachments

• n_rapace_rupture_01.png
    n_rapace_rupture_01.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 684
  • n_rapace_rupture_02.png
    n_rapace_rupture_02.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 532
  • n_rapace_rupture_03.png
    n_rapace_rupture_03.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 500
  • n_rapace_rupture_04.png
    n_rapace_rupture_04.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 477
  • n_rapace_rupture_05.png
    n_rapace_rupture_05.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 469
  • n_rapace_rupture_06.png
    n_rapace_rupture_06.png
    311 KB · Views: 449
  • n_rapace_rupture_07.png
    n_rapace_rupture_07.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 470
  • n_rapace_rupture_08.png
    n_rapace_rupture_08.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 512
  • n_rapace_rupture_10.png
    n_rapace_rupture_10.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 514
  • n_rapace_rupture_09.png
    n_rapace_rupture_09.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 584
Noomi Rapace in "Rupture" (2016) - IMDB

Single mom Renee gets kidnapped off the street by a group of mysterious people. They take her to a facility where they strap her down on a bed and perform a row of freaky experiments on her. During an interview/interrogation, Renee admits that she is arachnophobic. Her captors use that knowledge against her.

When the movie recently popped up in my Netflix recommendations, I expected it to be another generic horror movie. But it turned out to be better than expected. The plot gets really sick in the second half. And it all comes to a logical (albeit abrupt) end where pretty much all questions are answered.

Rapace does a great acting job and finds the right balance between dismay and toughness for her character. She has a decent history of nude scenes from past movies (even full frontal ones), but she sadly remains clothed all the time in this one. I mean, if I was a mad scientist abducting lab rats for my experiments, taking their normal clothes away would be one of the first things on my checklist. Especially since they could have hidden something in there that will play to my disadvantage (whoopsie, minor spoiler here).

Honorable mentions: Peter Stormare is the perfect casting choice for the villains' leader. And I did not know that Kerry Bishe, who plays one of his accomplices, could be so creepy! I only remembered her as the clumsy but cute medicine student from "Scrubs".
Thanks for the heads up, Dommu, I will definitely have to check this out.

Rapace does a great acting job and finds the right balance between dismay and toughness for her character.
I think she's a good actress, although the last movie I saw her in was a Netflix film called Close, in which she plays a bodyguard, and that was a real POS. But she wasn't given much to work with.
she sadly remains clothed all the time in this one. I mean, if I was a mad scientist abducting lab rats for my experiments, taking their normal clothes away would be one of the first things on my checklist.
Yeah, right! Like, that's Mad Scientist 101 :doh:! Seems like there's a trend now, that even in situations where nudity would be logical and called for, if there's a male character, he'll get naked more often than a female character will. Could just be my perverted frustration talkin' though.

Opposing Force was a 1986 movie about SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape) training that gets out of hand. Lisa Eichorn is an Air Force Lieutenant who has to buck the male powers that be to volunteer for the SERE course in order to advance in her career. None of the trainees are prepared for how realistic and brutal Commandant Becker (Anthony Zerbe) will make the training be. Ultimately, (as in Das Experiment) the course becomes all too real.

The Lieutenant is one of the last trainees captured, and she is put in a barb wire fenced compound with all the male trainees. They are all told to strip naked and stand at attention. For hours. They are all deloused and one by one they are interrogated. The Lieutenant is interrogated as well, and also waterboarded, confined to a bamboo box, and finally raped by Commandant Becker.

It doesn't end well. Ultimately the Lieutenant is not only denied promotion but given a dishonorable discharge for engaging in sexual congress with a commanding officer. Er, no, sorry, that's how it would have ended in reality. In the movie, the trainees successfully rebel, and overcome Commandant Becker.

The movie is available on Tubi.

Attachments

• opposing force2.PNG
    opposing force2.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 527
  • opposing force7.PNG
    opposing force7.PNG
    974.7 KB · Views: 555
  • opposing force9.PNG
    opposing force9.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 570
  • opposing force10.PNG
    opposing force10.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 776
  • opposing force12.PNG
    opposing force12.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 842
  • opposing force13.PNG
    opposing force13.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 733
  • opposing force14.PNG
    opposing force14.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 606
  • opposing force15.PNG
    opposing force15.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 605
  • opposing force18.PNG
    opposing force18.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 656
  • opposing force19.PNG
    opposing force19.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 679
Last edited:
MV5BYWM5MTNlNzMtM2I5MS00YzNjLTg2MmMtNzNhN2UwMWE3ZjQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@__V1_.jpgMV5BMTI0NzI1MjA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU4MjQ2MQ@@__V1_.jpgMV5BM2E3ZDY3ZmEtZjEwOS00MzlhLTk4MDktZDA1MTZlMDE1Y2Y0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@__V1_.jpgMV5BNGY5NmVhNTUtYTRmMi00ZDA5LTk1ZWYtYmIzN2I3MDcwNTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@__V1_.jpg"THE FLOCK" (2007) directed by Wai-Keung Lau is an 'R' rated thriller for "perverse content involving aberrant sex, violence and mutilations". Actually it is a good film involving Richard Gere in the most intense role of his career. The film deals with difficult subjects (sex offenders)
with the same dark tones as seen in "SEVEN" (1995) and "9 MM" (1998). Erroll Babbage, an employee of the department of public safety close to retirement, must watch on recovery to society of individuals that made themselves guilty of sexual crimes ( Babbages' "flock"). For his working methods, frequently bordering the illegal, he is dismissed from the department and given 18 days time to train his young female replacement (acted by the talented Claire Danes). In the meantime a 17 years old girl disappears
whom Babbage suspects has been abducted by a paroled sex offender he is investigating. Babbage's obsession to solve the case leads both himself and his young female
trainee to a sort of hell till the shocking conclusion. Reports on 'The flock' on the internet say that the movie was not shown in theatres in the USA,but directly passed on DVD. It was not so in many Countries. The supposed reason is that US distributors feared negative reactions from people that would never have associated 'a film with Richard Gere' to the extreme contents of "The flock" (???).

Attachments

• MV5BZmI0MzY2ODItNWI2Ni00MTJjLThjY2YtNzIzZjg0YjM4OWU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTczNjQwOTY@__V1_.jpg
    MV5BZmI0MzY2ODItNWI2Ni00MTJjLThjY2YtNzIzZjg0YjM4OWU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTczNjQwOTY@__V1_.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 456
  • The flock 1.mkv
    5.5 MB · Views: 261
  • The flock 2.mkv
    4.6 MB · Views: 247
View attachment 743171View attachment 743167View attachment 743169View attachment 743170"THE FLOCK" (2007) directed by Wai-Keung Lau is an 'R' rated thriller for "perverse content involving aberrant sex, violence and mutilations". Actually it is a good film involving Richard Gere in the most intense role of his career. The film deals with difficult subjects (sex offenders)
with the same dark tones as seen in "SEVEN" (1995) and "9 MM" (1998). Erroll Babbage, an employee of the department of public safety close to retirement, must watch on recovery to society of individuals that made themselves guilty of sexual crimes ( Babbages' "flock"). For his working methods, frequently bordering the illegal, he is dismissed from the department and given 18 days time to train his young female replacement (acted by the talented Claire Danes). In the meantime a 17 years old girl disappears
whom Babbage suspects has been abducted by a paroled sex offender he is investigating. Babbage's obsession to solve the case leads both himself and his young female
trainee to a sort of hell till the shocking conclusion. Reports on 'The flock' on the internet say that the movie was not shown in theatres in the USA,but directly passed on DVD. It was not so in many Countries. The supposed reason is that US distributors feared negative reactions from people that would never have associated 'a film with Richard Gere' to the extreme contents of "The flock" (???).
This one definitely flew under my radar, but then I'm not a big fan of Richard Gere. I am a big fan of the naked woman bound to the St. Andrew's Cross, (whoever she may be) so I'm glad you posted this. As usual, though, I can't find it on my go-to streaming services.

Back
Top Bottom