Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Blue Velvet 8.jpg"BLUE VELVET" (1986) written and directed by David Lynch is a 'must see' for sado masochism fans owing to the torbid atmospheres and deeds contained in this film. It has nonetheless become a milestone in 'hard boiled' (noir) film genre because as the plot unfolds a world of crime,corruption, violence and perversions is uncovered
laying under the clean, quiet, orderly and respectable appearances of Lumberton a small town in North Carolina (U.S.).
Briefly: a Young student (played by Kyle MacLachlan) finds a severed human ear in a lawn near his home: he and his girlfriend (played by Laura Dern) decide to investigate the mistery on their own. As the plot unfolds the Young man furtively introduces himself in the apartment of an attractive mysterious singer (she works in a night club where she performs the song 'Blue Velvet' of the title) played by the gorgeous Isabella Rossellini. She makes love to him in a strange way and under circumstances even more strange. She is under blackmail by a neurotic,drug dependent, violent and sadistic mobster (played by an extraordinary Dennis Hopper) who has kidnapped her husband (the guy who had his ear cut) and her son threatening to kill them should the singer not submit to his sadistic lusts. Before the end some bloody killings actually occurr of characters linked to the boss by common illegal interests and among them a corrupt Officer of local Police. One particular scene is present, even after years, in spectators' memory. It became a sort of symbol of this film. Isabella Rossellini appears totally naked at the door of the Young student asking for his help. Her body shows scattered burns of cigarettes as consequence of a severe torture session.

Blue Velvet 5.jpg

Attachments

• 1)Blue.Velvet.mkv
    7.2 MB · Views: 186
  • 2)Blue.Velvet..mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 129
  • 3b) Blue Velvet.mkv
    5.2 MB · Views: 125
  • 3a)Blue.Velvet..mkv
    4.5 MB · Views: 121
  • 4)Blue.Velvet.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 5a) Blue Velvet.mkv
    4.3 MB · Views: 95
  • 5b) Blue Velvet.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 89
  • 6)Blue.Velvet.mkv
    7.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 7)Blue.Velvet.mkv
    6.6 MB · Views: 106
'Because of the Cats ' is a 1973 Dutch Belgian detective movie, about a group of spoiled youngsters spreading terror in Amsterdam. A police inspector must try to solve home invasion crimes, facing the closed, cult like attitude of the gang. He needs the help of a prostitute for it.

View attachment 737478View attachment 737479

The movie starts with a home invasion, wherein a wealthy couple returns home, to see their intererior smashed, and six men awaiting them.
They rip off the woman's clothes, and rape her, while her husband has to watch (a scene that reminds the home invasion and rape scene in 'A Clockwork Orange')
View attachment 737482View attachment 737483View attachment 737486View attachment 737487View attachment 737490

According to some, you have seen it all with the rape, other critics name it a good, dark, typical seventies Dutch movie.

It was the first one, in which Sylvia Kristel had a role.
Some Additional Pictures
Because of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_02.30_[2020.01.19_13.48.59].jpgBecause of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_02.33_[2020.01.19_13.49.19].jpgBecause of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_02.40_[2020.01.19_13.49.47].jpgBecause of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_03.07_[2020.01.19_13.51.05].jpgBecause of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_03.08_[2020.01.19_13.51.17].jpgBecause of the Cats .mp4_snapshot_03.08_[2020.01.19_13.51.28].jpg

"Brigade des Moeurs" (French: Vice Squad) (1985) is a French B movie by Max Pécas. It was released in the United States on DVD as Brigade of Death.

Plot: A crime ring is kidnapping women to sell them to the harems of rich Emirs, but the Vice squad put an end to it. (from Wikipedia)

The movie includes one of the hottest interrogation scenes ever shot. A young woman is interrogated threatening her with a knife, a broken bottle against the vagina, and finally - after the confession - is left at the mercy of a thug.
In my opinion, this scene is a must see for all the lovers of the sexploitation genre.

Some Additional Pictures
I recall the stills (i.e. of the rape scene) of this movie being displayed uncensored outside of the cinema. They were also shown as illustrations in newspaper reviews of the film (even in the 'Catholic' press! - it was really a mainstream movie, directed by Fons Rademaekers, which was a well esteemed Dutch director those days). Very exciting pics for a teenager, as I was then! :very_hot:
But going to watch it at that age was out of the question.:oops:

I apologize if this has already been posted elsewhere, as I'm pretty sure it has, but following John Delves Richardson's link to "Vice Brigade" (above) I noticed scenes from another movie called "Gloria Mundi," and I couldn't resist posting. The plot of this 1976 film quite surprised me. It is not a straightforward torture scene, but is apparently a meta movie-within-a-movie kind of thing. A film producer wants break boundaries with his movie, using torture as a metaphor for the true nature of personal and political relationships.

Right on. I'm pickin' up what he's puttin' down, as we Boomers say.

The producer dies unexpectedly and Galai (Olga Karlatos), the actress who was to play the leading lady, decides to carry on with the producer's idea. She becomes quite obsessed in making the torture scenes as realistic as possible; burning herself, or allowing others to be burn her with cigarettes, and even torturing herself with electricity. I believe she is supposed to be playing a terrorist who is undergoing interrogation, and she wants to make it as realistic as possible. Personally, I'd never had a great deal of respect for method actors, but now I see the point. Now I think method acting should be utilized by every actress, especially when it comes to movies involving torture.

The movie was directed by Nikos Papatakis.

gloria10.PNGgloria1.PNGgloria2.PNGgloria3.PNGgloria4.PNGgloria5.PNG

When the cigarettes don't tame the woman's defiance, she is strapped to a table and raped with a bottle.

gloria6.PNGgloria7.PNGgloria8.PNGgloria8.PNGgloria11.PNG

She faints, and is carried to the basement.

Here's the link:

https://www.cutscenes.net/videos/1767/gloria-mundi-1976-tortura-2/

Last edited:
“Marion du Faoet” is a TV movie that contains an excellent whipping scene. Marion, a female bandit in eighteenth-century Brittany is caught and brought to justice. Soon she finds herself climbing barefoot up a stairway onto a platform where the grim-faced, muscular executioner awaits.

Marion is then stripped to the waist and her hands are firmly secured to the whipping post with iron shackles above her head. The raised platform gives the townsfolk an unobstructed view of her performance. The camera doesn’t present a view from the front or from the perspective of her audience in the street, thereby avoiding an R rating, but it does show her being struck below her shoulders by the heavy single-tail leather whip and the stripes across her body. Also interesting are close-up shots of her face, framed by her bare arms, as she grimaces and then lets out a scream.

Following her whipping, Marion is branded as a thief and the camera shows in graphic detail the brand being seared onto her bare flesh below the left shoulder.

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 799
Back
Top Bottom