Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
If of interest to anybody on page 7 of this thread (May 5, 2019) I posted a short review of the French TV movie "MARION DE FAOUET"
along with a few stills and a clip of the whipping scene.
Here's a link:

The lovely Eva Green gets chained to a wall (in cruciform!) and fire-hosed in Penny Dreadful.

PennyDreadfulS01E05_01.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_02.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_03.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_04.jpg

As if that's not enough, moments later she's strapped to a chair and gagged while her hair is cut off, all in preparation for brain surgery with woodworking tools. Nineteenth Century mental healthcare was top shelf.

PennyDreadfulS01E05_05.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_06.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_07.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_08.jpg

Oh, and then there's the whole demonic possession thing. Poor girl can't catch a break.

PennyDreadfulS01E05_09.jpgPennyDreadfulS01E05_10.jpg

The lovely Eva Green gets chained to a wall (in cruciform!) and fire-hosed in Penny Dreadful.

View attachment 812873View attachment 812874View attachment 812875View attachment 812876

As if that's not enough, moments later she's strapped to a chair and gagged while her hair is cut off, all in preparation for brain surgery with woodworking tools. Nineteenth Century mental healthcare was top shelf.

View attachment 812877View attachment 812878View attachment 812879View attachment 812880

Oh, and then there's the whole demonic possession thing. Poor girl can't catch a break.

View attachment 812881View attachment 812882
Mmmm... Eva Green... :rolleyes: :love::very_hot: wait. This can’t be a real movie, it’s too exactly like what goes on inside my head

Josefine Preuss in "Stühle im Schnee" ("Chairs in the Snow") (2007) - IMDB

Klara (Preuss) gets kidnapped by a man who takes her to his basement workshop where he strips her and locks her in a box. She stays there for many days. He only takes her out to rape her, to wash her and... to teach her about carpentry? (What a strange way to find new apprentices!)

The short film drama was originally created for a German film festival. Needless to say, it sparked controversity. Preuss was 20 or 21 when the movie was shot, although she looks younger in it. That impression was boosted by the fact that she was formely best known as the star of a kids TV show and a family sitcom.

Attachments

• j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_01.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_01.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 557
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_02.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_02.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 505
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_03.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_03.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 510
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_04.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_04.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 517
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_05.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_05.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 498
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_06.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_06.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 491
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_07.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_07.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 555
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_08.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_08.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 595
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_09.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_09.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 597
  • j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_10.jpg
    j_preuss_stuehle_im_schnee_10.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 539
MV5BMTI0MzcyNTQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMwMTI5__V1_.jpgIrene Dunne.jpgLinda Darnell.jpgGale Sondergaard.jpgMV5BNjQ3YzQ4NTctMDRiOC00ZDRjLWFjYTUtN2FkNjJhMDQ3YjgwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQzNDI3NzY@__V1_.jpgRex Harrison.jpg"ANNA AND THE KING OF SIAM" (1946) is the winner of three Academy Awards : for the best black and white cinematography, for the best art direction/interior decoration and for best acting in supporting role (Gale Sondergaard). The story was taken from the chronicles of a 19th century schoolteacher's real life:
Anna Leonowens, a British widow,takes a job at the court of the King of Siam as tutor of his children. She arrives at Bangkok together with her son in the year 1862. Soon
Anna gains the King's confidence to the point of becoming his Advisor. At the same time she has to face the semi-barbarian morals and cultural tradition of a different civilization. A courtesan flees from the Royal palace to join her supposed lover. After being caught she and the young man are judjed and found guilty of breaking the rules: the punishment is a cruel death. Anna had begged for their lives but was unheard by the King. This and other episodes, among them her son's accidental death,
are determinant for her decision to give up her assignment but , years after, she will be back to Bangkok where she witnesses (with satisfaction as part of the merit is also hers,) the changes that , after his father's death, the young heir to the throne is determined to introduce in Siam. Each character is strongly anchored by the great
acting of Rex Harrison, Irene Dunne, Linda Darnell. Two moments justify insertion of the movie in this thread: the courtesan's (very short indeed) whipping on bare back,
and burning at the stake.

Attachments

• 1)Anna and the King of Siam 1946 Irene Dunne Rex Harrison Xvid_EDIT - Copia_EDIT.avi
    9 MB · Views: 149
  • 2)Anna and the King of Siam 1946 Irene Dunne Rex Harrison Xvid_EDIT_EDIT.avi
    6.8 MB · Views: 152
  • 3)Anna and the King of Siam 1946 Drama, History, romance, Adventure (2)_EDIT_EDIT.avi
    7 MB · Views: 148
Not to take this mortal insult lying down, so to speak, Justine spits in her captor's face. My kinda girl, if I'm honest.

PennyDreadfulS03E02_10.jpg

Apparently, she is also Lily's kind of girl.

PennyDreadfulS03E02_11.jpg

And what is the proportional response to a few cubic centimeters of lung-propelled saliva? A brutal open hand across the face, of course...

PennyDreadfulS03E02_12.jpgPennyDreadfulS03E02_13.jpgPennyDreadfulS03E02_14.jpgPennyDreadfulS03E02_15.jpgPennyDreadfulS03E02_16.jpg

...to be followed by caning, naturally.

PennyDreadfulS03E02_17.jpg

Josefine Preuss in "Stühle im Schnee" ("Chairs in the Snow") (2007) - IMDB

Klara (Preuss) gets kidnapped by a man who takes her to his basement workshop where he strips her and locks her in a box. She stays there for many days. He only takes her out to rape her, to wash her and... to teach her about carpentry? (What a strange way to find new apprentices!)

The short film drama was originally created for a German film festival. Needless to say, it sparked controversity. Preuss was 20 or 21 when the movie was shot, although she looks younger in it. That impression was boosted by the fact that she was formely best known as the star of a kids TV show and a family sitcom.
josephine preuss is now a 1.52 meter tall (or small) pretty woman. I did not know the short film mentioned with her yet. I was surprised that she was involved in such a film at the age of 20. be it: definitely cute tits :very_hot:

View attachment 813050View attachment 813051View attachment 813052View attachment 813053View attachment 813054View attachment 813055"ANNA AND THE KING OF SIAM" (1946) is the winner of three Academy Awards : for the best black and white cinematography, for the best art direction/interior decoration and for best acting in supporting role (Gale Sondergaard). The story was taken from the chronicles of a 19th century schoolteacher's real life:
Anna Leonowens, a British widow,takes a job at the court of the King of Siam as tutor of his children. She arrives at Bangkok together with her son in the year 1862. Soon
Anna gains the King's confidence to the point of becoming his Advisor. At the same time she has to face the semi-barbarian morals and cultural tradition of a different civilization. A courtesan flees from the Royal palace to join her supposed lover. After being caught she and the young man are judjed and found guilty of breaking the rules: the punishment is a cruel death. Anna had begged for their lives but was unheard by the King. This and other episodes, among them her son's accidental death,
are determinant for her decision to give up her assignment but , years after, she will be back to Bangkok where she witnesses (with satisfaction as part of the merit is also hers,) the changes that , after his father's death, the young heir to the throne is determined to introduce in Siam. Each character is strongly anchored by the great
acting of Rex Harrison, Irene Dunne, Linda Darnell. Two moments justify insertion of the movie in this thread: the courtesan's (very short indeed) whipping on bare back,
and burning at the stake.
Yet another Westerner imposing her cultural mores in a foreign land. After all, it had been forty-five years since the public whipping of females was abolished in England. By all means, let's get Siam up to date! NOT! Personally, I think Anna should have been given a taste of the lash for interfering in the King's justice. Let her sing "Getting To Know You" then.

In the Rogers and Hammerstein musical, that I was taken to see at a very young age, I think there was a scene where a slavegirl was going to be whipped, she was made to lie on the floor and her shoulders were laid bare, then Anna intervened to stop it. As a wee bairn I thought that wan't right if a girl deserves to be punished she should be punished - and I thought if I was going to be punished I wouldn't want some bossy-boots interfering, just making me look ashamed as if I couldn't take my punishment ...

In the Rogers and Hammerstein musical, that I was taken to see at a very young age, I think there was a scene where a slavegirl was going to be whipped, she was made to lie on the floor and her shoulders were laid bare, then Anna intervened to stop it. As a wee bairn I thought that wan't right if a girl deserves to be punished she should be punished - and I thought if I was going to be punished I wouldn't want some bossy-boots interfering, just making me look ashamed as if I couldn't take my punishment ...
Eulalia! What a remarkable child (and woman) you were (are).

As Wordsworth said:
My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

In your case, the child was mother to the woman!

There could never be any doubt that you would take, even relish, your punishment like a proper slave girl.

1)SIN CITY 2005 POSTER.jpga)POSTER A DAME TO KILL FOR   2014.jpg2)Mickey Rourke   Sin City 2005.jpg3)Sin City 2005    Rosario Dawson and Clive Owen.jpg4)Sin City 2005.jpg5)Sin City 2005 Jessica Alba.jpg6)MVAlexis Bledel and Rosario Dawson   Sin City 2005.jpg7)Nick Stahl   Sin City 2005.jpg"SIN CITY" released in 2005 and "SIN CITY 2 AKA A DAME TO KILL FOR" (2014) ,from Director Robert Rodríguez, are crime noirs depicting intertwined stories of rough characters in a corrupt city. A number of cute
actresses is put through extreme situations providing nudity, violent killings ,bondage and mutilation scenes. An interesting whipping scene is played by Jessica Alba.

Yet another Westerner imposing her cultural mores in a foreign land. After all, it had been forty-five years since the public whipping of females was abolished in England. By all means, let's get Siam up to date! NOT! Personally, I think Anna should have been given a taste of the lash for interfering in the King's justice. Let her sing "Getting To Know You" then.
You will certainly keep into proper consideration that, on historical basis, things couls have been a bit more complicated than this. Actually in an era (19th Century) of colonisation by the Great European Powers, trying to cast their economic and political influence in the area, the King of Siam probably intended to prove the independent character of his people (implying a skill of his own to rule the Country independently) linked to its old traditions but, at the same time,he was caring to adequately prepare his wife and heirs for the new times by giving them a British education.

You will certainly keep into proper consideration that, on historical basis, things couls have been a bit more complicated than this. Actually in an era (19th Century) of colonisation by the Great European Powers, trying to cast their economic and political influence in the area, the King of Siam probably intended to prove the independent character of his people (implying a skill of his own to rule the Country independently) linked to its old traditions but, at the same time,he was caring to adequately prepare his wife and heirs for the new times by giving them a British education.
I actually intended my comment to be more facetious than politically correct. Movies do tend to simplify issues.

Back
Top Bottom