Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Continuing the brief bondage adventures of Jyn Urso....

While wandering the crowded streets of some [Star Wars planet] slum, upon which a splinter cell of rebels is causing much trouble for the occupying Imperial forces, Jyn is nabbed by stormtroopers and once again placed in impractically huge shackles.

RogueOne11.jpgRogueOne12.jpgRogueOne13.jpgRogueOne14.jpgRogueOne15.jpgRogueOne16.jpg

Of course, the stormtroopers are immediately defeated, and then badass droid K-2SO frees Jyn and her male companion (Diego Luna, in the role of Cassian Andor, but who cares about him?).

RogueOne17.jpg

Literally seconds after she's freed from Imperial shackles, Jyn is set upon by paranoid splinter cell guys, who tie her wrists and throw a black bag thrown over her head. Because why not? This was a prime chance to put her hands behind her back, but the directors opted for irrational Star Wars tradition instead.

RogueOne18.jpgRogueOne19.jpgRogueOne20.jpg

I've seen pictures from this movie in different places in my wanderings to and fro on the net, and finally figured out what it was. The movie is a 1966 Hungarian classic called "Szegenylegenyek," which I take it means "outlaws" in English. The English movie title is "The Round-Up." It was directed by Jancso Miklos, and was considered by many to be an allegory of the Russian crack down on Hungary after the 1956 uprising. Miklos had to disavow any allegorical intent before the movie was shown at Cannes. It is considered a world classic.

The plot is that after a failed revolt in Hungary against the Hapsburgs in 1848, people considered sympathetic to the revolution were rounded up and confined in prison camps. Twenty years later there is still guerilla activity, and the leader of the guerillas is suspected to be interned in the camp, but the authorities can't identify him. So they try to pressure the prisoners into revealing his identity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Round-Up_(1966_film)

Of interest is the scene in which a naked woman is forced to run a gauntlet of soldiers, who beat her with switches as she runs back and forth between the lines. I suppose that's by way of coercing the other prisoners to give up the guerilla leader, but I don't know, since I've not seen the complete movie. In the following screen caps, the male prisoners are being herded up to the prison walls with hoods on their heads, while women are stripping in the prison yard, presumably as they'll have to run the gauntlet as well.

round up7 - Copy.PNGl.round up1.PNGround up8 - Copy.PNGround up9 - Copy.PNGround up2.PNGround up10 - Copy.PNGround up3.PNGround up4 - Copy.PNGround up5 - Copy.PNGround up6 - Copy.PNG

https://xhamster.com/videos/corporal-punishment-scene-2366853#mlrelated

I've seen pictures from this movie in different places in my wanderings to and fro on the net, and finally figured out what it was. The movie is a 1966 Hungarian classic called "Szegenylegenyek," which I take it means "outlaws" in English. The English movie title is "The Round-Up." It was directed by Jancso Miklos, and was considered by many to be an allegory of the Russian crack down on Hungary after the 1956 uprising. Miklos had to disavow any allegorical intent before the movie was shown at Cannes. It is considered a world classic.

The plot is that after a failed revolt in Hungary against the Hapsburgs in 1848, people considered sympathetic to the revolution were rounded up and confined in prison camps. Twenty years later there is still guerilla activity, and the leader of the guerillas is suspected to be interned in the camp, but the authorities can't identify him. So they try to pressure the prisoners into revealing his identity.

Of interest is the scene in which a naked woman is forced to run a gauntlet of soldiers, who beat her with switches as she runs back and forth between the lines. I suppose that's by way of coercing the other prisoners to give up the guerilla leader, but I don't know, since I've not seen the complete movie. In the following screen caps, the male prisoners are being herded up to the prison walls with hoods on their heads, while women are stripping in the prison yard, presumably as they'll have to run the gauntlet as well.

View attachment 822365l.View attachment 822361View attachment 822364View attachment 822363View attachment 822360View attachment 822362View attachment 822359View attachment 822368View attachment 822367View attachment 822366

This brings back memories. In the UK in the late 1950s and early 1960s it was only possible to view films like this in private Film Clubs. This was because of the system of censorship and classification which normally only allowed home produced films and the anodyne Hollywood offerings. I saw The Round Up, Hiroshima Mon Amour, Seven Samurai, Bicycle Thieves and many others, in one such Film Club. These clubs showed films which were passed fit for private viewing by the local Civic Authority and they normally showed them uncut. I suspect that the person(s) responsible for passing them were actually members of the club but that is another story. In another thread, Jane Russel was mentioned and that reminds me that the Italian film Bitter Rice had been generally released but heavily censored. I saw the uncut version in the Film Club and although tame by today`s standards, it starred Sylvana Mangano, the Italian Jane Russel , an actress who personified sex and featured a scene where her lover beat her with a switch,heady stuff in those days.

I recommend a great Japanese movie for you!
Introduces a variety of torture methods from the Edo era!
Wooden horse:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h07m00s342.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h07m00s342.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 696
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h01m37s339.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h01m37s339.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 757
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m10s907.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m10s907.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 679
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m15s874.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m15s874.png
    162 KB · Views: 740
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m22s040.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m22s040.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 808
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m32s808.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m32s808.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 830
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m47s776.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-01-15h02m47s776.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 864
I recently watched a series on Amazon called "Hunters," about a rainbow coalition of 1970's era Nazi hunters who are hunting down and extracting murderous vengeance on the ex-Nazis who have infiltrated even the highest levels of the U.S. government. There are some flashbacks to the death camps:

hunters 1-3a.PNGhunters1-3b.PNGhunters1-3c.PNG

The Hunters catch up to one such ex-Nazi, formerly a chemical engineer who made poison gas for the death camps, and currently making high tech rocket fuel for NASA.
She is trapped inside her shower stall. The plumbing has been rigged to spray Zyklon-B.

hunters1-3d.PNG

IHMO, the series is a real piece of shit, a Tarentino-esque wanna-be. The series tries to have it both ways, as drama about a very serious subject, but with cartoon caricatures as villains, and over the top torture and murder.

I recently watched a series on Amazon called "Hunters," about a rainbow coalition of 1970's era Nazi hunters who are hunting down and extracting murderous vengeance on the ex-Nazis who have infiltrated even the highest levels of the U.S. government. There are some flashbacks to the death camps:

View attachment 828767View attachment 828766View attachment 828765

The Hunters catch up to one such ex-Nazi, formerly a chemical engineer who made poison gas for the death camps, and currently making high tech rocket fuel for NASA.
She is trapped inside her shower stall. The plumbing has been rigged to spray Zyklon-B.

View attachment 828764

IHMO, the series is a real piece of shit, a Tarentino-esque wanna-be. The series tries to have it both ways, as drama about a very serious subject, but with cartoon caricatures as villains, and over the top torture and murder.
The problem with most mainstream TV and Studio produced films is their need to avoid offending any of what are currently perceived as the behavioural norms, which not only precludes any scenes smacking of "perversion" but most of the artistic integrity as well.

"FACCIA DI SPIA" (Italy 1975)
Director: Giuseppe Ferrara
Stars: Adalberto Maria Merli, Mariangela Melato, Francisco Rabal

Faccia di spia 1.pngIn 1975 an italian movie titled "Faccia di spia" (literally "Face of a spy")intended to show,in documentary style, the alleged crimes perpetrated by secret agencies on behalf of big economic powers with the complicity of reactionary counter revolutionary forces. Narration spans two decades starting from late fifties/outset sixties to the late seventies including the episodes of the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy (1963/1964) , 'Che' Guevara guerrilla (Bolivia 1967), aborted Landing at "the Bay of Pigs" (Cuba 1961) also including the events of military dictatorship in Greece, Ben Barka, Allende, Pinochet and terrorism in Italy. "Faccia di spia" stages a little gallery of horrors such as : setting on fire a prisoner's arm, insertion of snakes in a vagina, tits' burning, 'Pal d^o pao" (Parrot's Perch)torture and other 'amusements'.
Faccia di spia 3.jpg

Faccia di spia  2.jpg

Attachments

• 1)Faccia di spia 1975.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 412
  • 2)Faccia di spia (1975).mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 345
  • 3)Faccia di spia (1975,.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 359
  • 4)Faccia di spia (1975,.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 350
  • 5)Faccia di spia (1975,.mkv
    3.3 MB · Views: 306
  • 6)Faccia di spia (1975,.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 352

View attachment 822365l.View attachment 822361View attachment 822364View attachment 822363View attachment 822360View attachment 822362View attachment 822359View attachment 822368View attachment 822367View attachment 822366

Yes. The hats suggest that the ones doing the rounding up are the Royal Hungarian Gendarmerie, which was only formed in 1881. This Gendarmerie was disbanded after WWII for having served on the Axis side and some of its members having committed atrocities. In this regard Miklos was toeing the party line in the same way that director of the Yugoslav film Battle of the Neretva (starring Yul Brynner and Franco Nero) made the Cetniks out to be 100% bad guys, when, in real life, some Cetniks helped downed Allied airmen and Hungary (as well as Romania) half turned a blind eye in 1939 to many Polish troops crossing into their territory to escape the Germans.

The problem with most mainstream TV and Studio produced films is their need to avoid offending any of what are currently perceived as the behavioural norms, which not only precludes any scenes smacking of "perversion" but most of the artistic integrity as well.

I get what both of you are saying. However, with the Holocaust/Shoah, that taboo was broken in the 60's and 70s with all the Nazisploitaion movies.

There even some who say that Der Untergang/Downfall is a bad movie because it shows Hitler's human side, a side which he did have. The problem with portraying Hitler solely as a one-dimensional bad guy is that it precludes us from thinking that we could be capable of the same thing.

I watched the first season of "Jamestown," about the first permanent English settlement in the Americas. In one episode, the tavern wench, Verity, falls afoul of the Marshal and the religious authority for her disrespectful attitude and bawdy behavior. She is sentenced to the stocks until eventide.

jtown stocks1.PNGjtown stocks2.PNGjtown stocks3.PNGjtown stocks4.PNGjtown stocks5.PNG

You have to admit that Verity is being an awfully good sport about all this, as the restraints, both the stocks and the shackles, are obviously merely symbolic.

I have to post a few off topic pics of Naomi Battrick, who plays the upper crust Jocelyn Castell in "Jamestown," just 'cause I think she's cute. Also because they suggest an alternate story line: There is a bit of a subplot in which Jocelyn is suspected of committing adultery with the medical practitioner in Jamestown. The pics below suggest to me that Jocelyn has indeed been caught in flagrante with the good doctor (in the show she outwits those who suspect her) and is awaiting her punishment to be stripped and whipped in the public square.

jtown battrick12.PNGjtown battrick7.PNGjtown battrick14.PNG

I watched the first season of "Jamestown," about the first permanent English settlement in the Americas. In one episode, the tavern wench, Verity, falls afoul of the Marshal and the religious authority for her disrespectful attitude and bawdy behavior. She is sentenced to the stocks until eventide.

View attachment 830994View attachment 830993View attachment 830992View attachment 830991View attachment 830990

You have to admit that Verity is being an awfully good sport about all this, as the restraints, both the stocks and the shackles, are obviously merely symbolic.

I have to post a few off topic pics of Naomi Battrick, who plays the upper crust Jocelyn Castell in "Jamestown," just 'cause I think she's cute. Also because they suggest an alternate story line: There is a bit of a subplot in which Jocelyn is suspected of committing adultery with the medical practitioner in Jamestown. The pics below suggest to me that Jocelyn has indeed been caught in flagrante with the good doctor (in the show she outwits those who suspect her) and is awaiting her punishment to be stripped and whipped in the public square.

View attachment 830988View attachment 830989View attachment 830987
Unfortunately for us, that did not happen. Naomi has the sort of features that lend themselves to period drama. She recently appeared in an episode of "Endeavour",a prequel to "Inspector Morse"

Black Sunday  (La Maschera del demonio)  1960.jpgLa maschera del demonio 2.jpgNightmare Castle  (Gli amanti d'oltretomba).jpgThe crimson cult.jpgBlack hair, haunting green eyes sometimes revealing terror, sometimes ambiguity and sensuality: this is the face which many of us probably remember of BARBARA STEELE a British actress now aged 83. The roles she played in italian horror movies' golden season (started in 1960) won her roles also in Roger Corman's classic "THE PIT AND THE PENDULUM" (1961) as well as in British production of "CURSE OF THE CRIMSON ALTAR" (1968) . The italian horror movies frequently had scenes of bondage and various tortures of which I enclose a few stills. Fans of the genre will certainly remember titles such as :
Italian title : English international title Year of release
LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO BLACK SUNDAY (AKA "THE MASK OF SATAN") 1960
L'ORRIBILE SEGRETO DEL DOTTOR HICHCOCK THE HORRIBLE DOCTOR HICHCOCK 1962
DANZA MACABRA CASTLE OF BLOOD 1964
GLI AMANTI D'OLTRETOMBA NIGHTMARE CASTLE 1965
I LUNGHI CAPELLI DELLA MORTE THE LONG HAIR OF DEATH 1964

Attachments

• 1)Gli amanti d'oltretomba.avi
    9 MB · Views: 256
  • Gli amanti d'oltretomba 2).avi
    4.5 MB · Views: 211
BARBARA STEELE
la-maschera-del-demonio-mario-bava-1960-02-1024x576.jpgCastle of blood  (Danza macabra) 1964.jpg

Attachments

• 1)La maschera del demonio.mkv
    8.3 MB · Views: 211
  • 2)La maschera del demonio -.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 206
  • 3)La maschera del demonio.mkv
    9 MB · Views: 200
  • 4) La maschera del demonio.mkv
    9.1 MB · Views: 206
  • 5)La maschera del demonio.mkv
    5.3 MB · Views: 186
Early Wonder Woman comics by Charles Moulton

After watching "Professor Marston and the Wonders Woman" on Netflix my interest in Wonder Woman increased a lot !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Marston_and_the_Wonder_Women
Professor Martsten was into bondage and other fantasy and draw a lot of bondage scene in early stories of Wonder Woman sadly they were
tone down a lot afterward :-(
Here is a short slide-show (not mine) found on YouTube for those without an account
You can mute the music and pause the slide show in goes a little bit too fast!
View attachment Wonder Woman in Bound to Please (Slideshow).mp4

View attachment 833502View attachment 833503View attachment 833504View attachment 833505Black hair, haunting green eyes sometimes revealing terror, sometimes ambiguity and sensuality: this is the face which many of us probably remember of BARBARA STEELE a British actress now aged 83. The roles she played in italian horror movies' golden season (started in 1960) won her roles also in Roger Corman's classic "THE PIT AND THE PENDULUM" (1961) as well as in British production of "CURSE OF THE CRIMSON ALTAR" (1968) . The italian horror movies frequently had scenes of bondage and various tortures of which I enclose a few stills. Fans of the genre will certainly remember titles such as :
Italian title : English international title Year of release
LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO BLACK SUNDAY (AKA "THE MASK OF SATAN") 1960
L'ORRIBILE SEGRETO DEL DOTTOR HICHCOCK THE HORRIBLE DOCTOR HICHCOCK 1962
DANZA MACABRA CASTLE OF BLOOD 1964
GLI AMANTI D'OLTRETOMBA NIGHTMARE CASTLE 1965
I LUNGHI CAPELLI DELLA MORTE THE LONG HAIR OF DEATH 1964

Is this by chance a still of Barbara Steele?

Attachments

• bdsmlr-346325-bJP9Rnil6F-og.jpg
    bdsmlr-346325-bJP9Rnil6F-og.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 640
Is this by chance a still of Barbara Steele?
This still is from "L'Armata Brancaleone" (international title :"The incredible army of Brancaleone" ) directed by Mario Monicelli in 1966 starring Vittorio Gassman,
G.Maria Volonté, Catherine Spaak, Barbara Steele. It is an italian comedy movie set in eleventh century narrating the adventures and misfortunes of a bunch of badly assorted,poorly equipped and penniless knights runnMV5BNTFkZDdjZGEtODZjMS00YWI4LTgxMjYtMWFlNDk4ZTc2OTExL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM0NzcxMQ@@__V1_.jpgMV5BMTQwNDI3Mjc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI0MzM1MTE@__V1_.jpgMV5BMmNmODFhYjktY2M5Zi00YzNkLTgxZDAtYzhhY2IwYTAzMzI4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU5OTg5NDc@__V1_.jpgMV5BYTMyYTQ1NGUtMDA4ZC00ZGM5LThhMGQtMTZjYjMzZjMwYTBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_SX1777_CR...jpgMV5BZDc2MWJjNTEtY2NhYy00MzE2LWE0NTktZmI2MTQ3YjUyNTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_SY1000_CR...jpging after a (promised) property of a fief. Barbara Steele plays Theodora a noblewoman of Bizantine origin:
she asks for and enjoys whipping to achieve complete pleasure.

View attachment 828767View attachment 828766View attachment 828765

View attachment 8287641584229265181.png1584229326670.png

I was interested in the human chess game, with a sadistic Nazi playing against a Jewish chess master. White was played by clothed prisoners and black played by naked women. Naturally as each piece was taken the prisoner was killed, stabbed by the prisoner playing the taking piece.

This scene is one criticised by Holocaust memorial groups as it never happened. With all the real atrocities committed by the Nazis, why would the writers need to invent anything?

1584229326670.png1584229265181.png

Last edited by a moderator:
josephine preuss is now a 1.52 meter tall (or small) pretty woman. I did not know the short film mentioned with her yet. I was surprised that she was involved in such a film at the age of 20. be it: definitely cute tits :very_hot:

You will be happy to read that she does regular topless scenes in her movies :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom