Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com
008.jpg

Last year I participated in a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend from college and it was incredible. There was no bondage, but we took turns being the middle person. When it was my turn to be in the middle, My Male friend was between my legs inside me (protected of course) and my best friend was next to me, alternating between squeezing, biting, and licking my right breast and nipple. Everytime I would start to moan, she would turn my face to hers and french me deeply until I could barely breath. My own muffled moaning, along with everything else only served to increase my arousal.

I had so many orgasms that night, it was glorious. I will have to call her soon and see if they are up for another go around.
Such a beautiful experience! Thank you for sharing it!

Here is a twist on forced kissing.

A hot 40 year-old redhead and a cute 20 year-old blonde were both madly in love with the same man, the new neighbor. When the blonde was younger, the redhead had babysat her. But now that they were both women, they did the standard woman thing and became insanely jealous of each other, the redhead feeling insecure that the blonde was younger than her, the blonde feeling insecure that her tits were much smaller than the redheads.

One day, the object of their lust, their male neighbor invited them over.

"Ladies, I have some bad news," he began "It is obvious to me that you are both insanely in love with me and that you hate each other because of this. I hate to break up a friendship. So I am going to have to move."

"No! No! No!" exclaimed the redhead and the blonde in unison.

"You leave me no choice. Just look at the malice in both of your eyes."

"We can lose the malice!" snapped out the blonde.

The redhead, miffed at the blonde's instinctive, naive choice of words, said "Yes....we can stop hating each other."

"Easier said than done."

"Whaddya want us to do? Shake hands?"

"Even enemies shake hands."

"Do you want us...to fuck each other?" blurted out the blonde?

"BITCH!" snapped the redhead.

"Now, now...I think she has a point..."

The blonde turned to the redhead. The redhead glared at her.

But the glare melted away rapidly. The redhead saw the pain, the fear in the blonde's eyes. It made her think of their past affection for each other.

The women embraced each other and stroked each other. Strokes of comfort became strokes of desire. Kisses of affection became kisses of lust...and licks.

Clothes were removed. Tongues and fingers caressed naked, hot female flesh. Nipples were sucked. Clitorises were fingered.

The redhead was startled and gasped at the rapidity with which the blonde went down on her. She quickly overcame this as the blonde's expert cunnilingus sent powerful waves of arousal all over her body, exiting her mouth in loud groans and moans.

Then, just as the redhead was about to cum, the blonde swiftly, sleekly manuvered her crotch against the redhead's crotch. The glass in the windows and the chandeliers of the man's house shook with the loud wails of ecstatic joy that tore out of the redhead's and the blonde's mouths.

Then, both women came in a supernova of a mutual orgasm.

Spent, they instinctively covered themselves with their hands and looked up at the seated man.

The man was smiling.

"That was so worth it! I don't mind having to pay to get your lady juices out of my carpet."

Back
Top Bottom