Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_nj9j17N4691soo64io1_500.jpg

subject that has me aroused... I mean interested is when a girl in bondage is forced to kiss either her male or female master. A kiss is supposed to be the start of something beautiful and mutual But I love this aspect of it. There is just something alluring about the submissive having their head forcably turned torward the one abusing them and being kissed intimately on the lips and with the tongue. If you have any images, videos, or gifs of either real, 3d, or anime that has this sort of situation, please share them here and discuss!
Yes a kiss is a very intimate act!!! To be forced to kiss your master for me is almost at the level of having to get on my knees while he pulls down his pants.

A drawing of mine, featuring forced kissing and bondage in my "special prison".. (please expand, otherwise it looks very grainy)
View attachment 426715

I love this thread too, by the way :)

as I said in Another Place ;),
Nice scene Monty - I'm the girl on the right, just watching, getting used to the way they do things here...
This guy's decided he'll get Sis and me on his work squad - uh-huh, that won't be good!

Nice and inspiring thread!

The municipal unions had successfully filed a lawsuit to end using those sentenced to "community service" to clean up the streets since this was taking work away from union members. The supreme court ordered local courts to still issue "community service" as a sentence so as to relieve jail overcrowding. Local legislatures and judiciaries had to get creative.

Claire was a hot blonde 45 year old mother of two. One night, she got drunk at an office party, went into her car, turned the ignition for heat and slept it off. A cop spotted her and busted her for drunk driving.

The judge, after convicting her, offered her "community service" in the form of forced lesbianism as an alternative to jail.

Tearfully, Claire asked "How is that any different from jail?"

"The difference," the judge explained "is that, due to budget cuts, many jail inmates are not tested for STDs. If you tkae the option I am offering you, the woman you will have sex with will be guaranteed to be STD free. And you only have to have sex with her once, as opposed to having to give it up on a daily basis for a whole week in jail."

Sobbingly, Claire accepted this "community service."

Claire was taken to a local correctional facility. At intake, she was strip-searched, her tears of humiliation streaking her makeup as the guard's finger thrust into her ears, mouth, vagina and anus. Still naked, she was led to another room.

The guards opened the door. The room was well-lit, but as bare as Claire save for a clean mattress in the middle of the floor. There was another door at the other end of the room.

The guards locked the door behind Claire.

Moments later, the other door opened. A hot naked 40-ish redhead walked in, carrying a bottle of champagne, two glasses and a pair of handcuffs.

"Hi, Claire!" said the redhead as she smiled and advanced towards Claire "I'm Lauren."

Lauren put the bottle, the glasses and the cuffs on the floor and offered Claire her hand. Claire meekly took it.

"Claire," continued Lauren, "I know this is not easy for you. I am going to try to make it as pleasant as I can. Unfortunately, since this is still a punishment, I am going to have to ask you to put your hands behind your back."

Claire complied. Lauren cuffed her.

Then Lauren opened the bottle of champagne and filled the two glasses. She offered one glass to Claire. Calire accepted it. Then Lauren offered the other glass to Claire as well. Claire accepted again.

"Okay, Claire, now that you are warmed up, I am going to ask you to kneel."

Claire knelt, trembling. She had a feeling as to what was to come next.

"Claire, now I am going to ask you to lick my pussy."

Claire, only half-buzzed and numbed by the champagne, licked Lauren's pussy, her tears merging with Lauren's pussy juice. In commiseration, Lauren stroked the back of Claire's head.

"Okay, Claire, now I am going to ask you to lick my asshole."

Sobbing, Claire complied.

After a while, Lauren ordered Claire to stop. She led Claire to the mattress and pushed her on her back. Then she french-kissed Claire and licked and sucked Claire's nipples.

Claire was stunned at her sudden arousal. Lauren felt Claire's arousal and went to work with her tongue and lips on Claire's clitoris.

Claire was at the point of cumming...when Lauren suddenly shoved a finger up Claire's ass.

Claire had a supernova of an orgasm that left her unconscious.

Soon afterwards, Claire was released.

Nice story except Lauren speaks like a "some guy in a locker room or on a bus" ;) Woman in her position would be more refined.

Back
Top Bottom