Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just about to kiss

tumblr_nrnlvfRlHc1uoh0d0o1_1280.png

Screenshot from the movie 'Jailbait' (2014)
Anna (Sara Malakul Lane) is serving a sentence in a juvenile prison after killing her abusive stepfather in self-defense.
At the prison, Anna's warden wants her voluntary sexual submission but she refuses.
So Anna is made to strip naked and confined inside a small solitary cell on several occasions to break her will.
In this picture, a naked and broken Anna finally submits to the lust of the warden as he takes the beautiful and busty young girl.
Anna is bondaged not by any physical restraints but by the restraints and compulsions of the situation, in which her warden misuses his powers to coerce her.
The expression of shame and helplessness on her face as her warden strips and kisses her (before proceeding to rape her) is what makes this picture so immensely erotic.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Wow! Erotic! But I also feel bad for her! Such a defeated feel to her posture, and demeanor. Like sadness, but she also feels hollow.

True. Eroticism apart, the viewer also feels a definite pity for the girl. And these mixed feelings are what makes this scene so outstanding.
But I would say that the scenes where Anna is locked in solitary confinement, are even more pitiful and erotic too.

True. Eroticism apart, the viewer also feels a definite pity for the girl. And these mixed feelings are what makes this scene so outstanding.
But I would say that the scenes where Anna is locked in solitary confinement, are even more pitiful and erotic too.
I have never seen the video. Kinda wish I had, now.

Oh that is terrible! I could not surive in a place like that with my claustrophobia!~ :eek::(

I would have had to smash my head into the wall or bite my tongue off before too long!

Back
Top Bottom