Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com

That look on her face in that last gif. She's already mentally checked out. between this, and being locked away in that small cement room in the earlier gifs, I can't blame her for killing herself. I could not "live" this way.

Going back to those gifs where she in the small solitary room:

How long has it been since I was thrown in here? I can't stand it! It's so grey and cold and I'm so hungry. Has it been hours? days? a slot opens in my door and food is abruptly shoved in. I lunge at it and begin scooping mouthfuls of it into my mouth by hand, barely even chewing when feel it begin to move in my mouth on it's own.

I look down, and the see that the food is covered in maggots. I spit the food up and throw the tray across the small room, and it shatteres upon the wall arcoss from me. I vomit onto the floor next to me.

time goes by and I can only stare ahead of me, I pull my knees up against my chin and I wrap my arms around my legs for warmth. Has it gotten colder? more time goes by as I sit in my cell, and it seems to be even darker now, though it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. I feel my bladder as it screams at me for release, but there is nowhere to go in this small room they have locked me into.

I cry and I plead to myself as I quietly beg for someone to take me out of this room so I can at least relieve myself, but nobody hears me. I cry even more as my bladder finally gives out and warm pee pools around me. I am ashamed of myself.

More hours pass or is it days? I really don't know. I begin to giggle to myself and cry at the same time as the maggots crawl up my legs. I talk to them as if they were my closest friends in the world.

More hours pass without anymore meals being brought to me in my cell. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, my eyes fix on the sharp edges of the shattered plate that held my last meal. With tears in my eyes, I lean forward and reach for it with my right hand. I tremble as I look upon it. Nobody will know if I slit my wrist, nobody will care.

I begin to cut my left wrist with the sharp end and I cry out at the pain, but only quietly. I cut a long line up my arm and my blood spills freely upon my wrist and arm and unto my legs and between them, mixing with the urine there.

I get dizzy, and my vision blurs as I drop the shard and slowly slide down the wall and lay onto my side, and I curl up into a fetal position. Seconds or minutes later I close my eyes and breath my last breath in this terrible cell.

The end.

:eusa_doh:
That look on her face in that last gif. She's already mentally checked out. between this, and being locked away in that small cement room in the earlier gifs, I can't blame her for killing herself. I could not "live" this way.

Going back to those gifs where she in the small solitary room:

How long has it been since I was thrown in here? I can't stand it! It's so grey and cold and I'm so hungry. Has it been hours? days? a slot opens in my door and food is abruptly shoved in. I lunge at it and begin scooping mouthfuls of it into my mouth by hand, barely even chewing when feel it begin to move in my mouth on it's own.

I look down, and the see that the food is covered in maggots. I spit the food up and throw the tray across the small room, and it shatteres upon the wall arcoss from me. I vomit onto the floor next to me.

time goes by and I can only stare ahead of me, I pull my knees up against my chin and I wrap my arms around my legs for warmth. Has it gotten colder? more time goes by as I sit in my cell, and it seems to be even darker now, though it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. I feel my bladder as it screams at me for release, but there is nowhere to go in this small room they have locked me into.

I cry and I plead to myself as I quietly beg for someone to take me out of this room so I can at least relieve myself, but nobody hears me. I cry even more as my bladder finally gives out and warm pee pools around me. I am ashamed of myself.

More hours pass or is it days? I really don't know. I begin to giggle to myself and cry at the same time as the maggots crawl up my legs. I talk to them as if they were my closest friends in the world.

More hours pass without anymore meals being brought to me in my cell. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, my eyes fix on the sharp edges of the shattered plate that held my last meal. With tears in my eyes, I lean forward and reach for it with my right hand. I tremble as I look upon it. Nobody will know if I slit my wrist, nobody will care.

I begin to cut my left wrist with the sharp end and I cry out at the pain, but only quietly. I cut a long line up my arm and my blood spills freely upon my wrist and arm and unto my legs and between them, mixing with the urine there.

I get dizzy, and my vision blurs as I drop the shard and slowly slide down the wall and lay onto my side, and I curl up into a fetal position. Seconds or minutes later I close my eyes and breath my last breath in this terrible cell.

The end.

very provoking - as u always write! I wish I was a guard who had saved you on time and also taken u out of the prison, so that u wd have fallen in love with me, and submitted to me happily! but alas. there is never a happy ending in your stories! :eusa_doh:

btw. this is one link where u might be able to watch the movie. there may be others as well.
https://www.cda.pl/video/55778862

tumblr_p0ngmwPnJ01s9cshlo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom