Bound and Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Getting her ready ;)

bdsmlr-269822-tIzWV7w9TX-og.jpg

bdsmlr-353875-IJ2TagXM28-og.jpg

Fitting a new implement ;)

bdsmlr-9746481-Pw5sMG7E3q.gif

Ich liebe es, ihr dabei zuzusehen, wie sie aus dem Hemd hüpft ... Und mir vorzustellen, wie ihr Entführer es ihr vom Körper streift. Ich frage mich, wie ihre Brustwarzen aussehen? Möchte jemand raten?
Ich liebe wehrlos gefesselte Frauen auszupeitschen
I love whipping defenseless tied up women

Last edited by a moderator:
No stretch for you, then.
Au contraire my dear, stretching me is perfectly wonderful and then having my clothes cut away, being scourged and
then vibrating vacuum teats attached to my nipples and pulsating electrodes clipped to my labia . .
. . and for good measure, one on my clit giving me alternately joy and tears, and my tormentors (and me) hours of erotic stimulation

Au contraire my dear, stretching me is perfectly wonderful and then having my clothes cut away, being scourged and
then vibrating vacuum teats attached to my nipples and pulsating electrodes clipped to my labia . .
. . and for good measure, one on my clit giving me alternately joy and tears, and my tormentors (and me) hours of erotic stimulation

Sorry for any confusion. I’m sure physically stretching you would be very enjoyable!

But I meant “stretching” in a figurative sense, when someone tries to do something that they’re not capable of doing, as in, “He thought he could solve the math equation, but, with his lack of education, it was quite a stretch for him.” So I was making a pun on your name.

Sorry for any confusion. I’m sure physically stretching you would be very enjoyable!

But I meant “stretching” in a figurative sense, when someone tries to do something that they’re not capable of doing, as in, “He thought he could solve the math equation, but, with his lack of education, it was quite a stretch for him.” So I was making a pun on your name.
Phew! Thanks Poem for clearing that one up!
Yes you are so right, the whole process of submitting to the rack makes me tremble with a delicious mixture of delight and terror
I imagine being lead through the massive oak door into the grim dungeon torture room, shown the dreadful winch handles, ropes and manacles of the fearsome instrument
Then being ordered to lie back on the platform as the muscular hunks fasten my ankles and wrists into the wretched machine
They pull me enough to hold me still and cut away my top, fondle my breasts (how could they resist!) and take up positions either side of me holding their thick leather whips
Then they . . . do I need to continue? You know what's coming!

Choose your punishment! Whipping, branding, gang rape... Or maybe anal pear? :p
Well . . Firstly being fastened to the whipping frame and suffering the relentless lashes administered by sweating, bare chested hunks
Then being strapped to a rotating Y frame so can pour hot oil into my pussy and easily slide your delicious pear deep into me, the points penetrating my hypersensitive cervix
Then you clamp my labia wide open and begin working on them with red hot needles . . . and so on!!

Well . . Firstly being fastened to the whipping frame and suffering the relentless lashes administered by sweating, bare chested hunks
Then being strapped to a rotating Y frame so can pour hot oil into my pussy and easily slide your delicious pear deep into me, the points penetrating my hypersensitive cervix
Then you clamp my labia wide open and begin working on them with red hot needles . . . and so on!!

I like your way of thinking... However I'd prefere to use leather belt strap on your buttocks, and cat'o'nine whip on your breast. Like or not - anal rape is included.

Scary thought - @Crux-Emperor Baracus X seems to be jealous. Not sure, what he is going to do with you... ;)

I'd wrestle with you as punishment. I'd slam you repeatedly and slap and kick until severely bruised and dragged by your scalp to a cross for crucifixion

I'd wrestle with you as punishment. I'd slam you repeatedly and slap and kick until severely bruised and dragged by your scalp to a cross for crucifixion
I love the wrestle torture, being dominated for several hours by expert wrestlers and having my limbs bent in arm locks and back bent in camel clutch and boston crab and backbreaker rack
Then stripped and suspended and used as a punch bag by two muscular wrestlers all in front of a cheering crowd of sadistic fans . .
AI Pic Tutorial TEST_1088L_pic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom