boxed or packaged women

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Gift

The basic gift itself was one of the cheapest she’d ever bought for someone; all it had cost her was the petrol money to drive around for a few days viewing what was available. It had been a bit of a struggle but once she had it in her car the rest was simple; she’d had a spare washing line under the sink she’d used to stop it moving about too much on the way home. And once she had her in the basement and stripped her she was able to use the panties she’d removed when stripping back the layers with some Sellotape as a very effective means of keeping it quiet.

Then it had just been a question of training it to respond to certain commands, that had taken a little outlay, chains and padlocks and a nice heavy crop, it was lucky she had shopped early because the gift did seem to be having trouble following even the simplest commands at the beginning, but as her friends birthday approached all the fight had gone out of the gift. She’d bought a big enough box and enough peanuts to fill the box once the gift was safely and firmly fixed inside, redressed it to make it look pretty when her friend opened the box and even set up an air supply in case it got delayed at the post office, she had a funny feeling the postage was going to cost more than she’d spent on the entire gift

if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + links twice a month to the images patreon bans
or my new site subscribestar adult puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

Attachments

• The Gift.jpg
    The Gift.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom