Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't recall reading anything about the Romans branding slaves. I do know that in the antebellum South slaves who were chronic runaways might be branded, to make it easier to find them.
I do know that branding was often a punishment for criminals throughout history. Some in Early Modern Europe might wind up as slaves in the English French & Spanish colonies.

I don't recall reading anything about the Romans branding slaves. I do know that in the antebellum South slaves who were chronic runaways might be branded, to make it easier to find them.
I do know that branding was often a punishment for criminals throughout history. Some in Early Modern Europe might wind up as slaves in the English French & Spanish colonies.
we the Dutch and traders............ sold them:devil:

I don't recall reading anything about the Romans branding slaves.

if we can believe Wikipedia, runaways were branded FVG on the forehead, for fugitivus.
If they weren't crucified, that is!​

There are of course plenty of modern images and film-shots of Romans branding slaves,
mostly quite unhistoric (though enjoyable :p),
but I don't think there are any Roman paintings or carvings of slaves showing brand-marks,
let alone actually being branded,
and while Roman branding irons are found sometimes,

roman branding iron.jpg

we can't be sure whether they were used on slaves or on [other] livestock.

Cue eul poem:

Branded

My thighs are a book
wide open to receive
your poetry of pain.

Show me the glowing iron
smile as you see me shiver
tugging my manacles.

Then thrust –
blazon my bare skin
leg-legend for all to read.

I scream of course
skin-seared,
but through my throbbing thighs
hot love-joy surges, sings,
knowing I'm owned now - yours!

Just imagine being restrained, watching the iron being heated till it's red hot. Then watching as it comes towards you, and all you can do is struggle...
All three!

Across your breasts - TINY TITS

On you back - SKINNY SLUT

On your bum cheeks - EITHER HOLE
The 'C' could stand 'cunt' but in this case it certifies your sentence is confirmed that you are condemned to die... I would have been more careful and not burn into muscle but you'll be executed in a week. Who cares...
stocks 4 a.jpg
Tree

Back
Top Bottom