Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one looks cruel, but I'm sure it's for her own good, isn't it?

Branding 145.jpg

The first scene is so much pathetic like typical Hollywood drama but have Hillary. I like to see hollywoods star in whipping or branding scenes.

There are a lot of scenes on youtube and dailymotion with branding scenes. The classic and one on my favourite is francais Marion du Faouet. I found all film with good quality and unfortunately with russian dubbing;).

https://my.mail.ru/bk/garuss/video/6025/298030.html?from=videoplayer

The scene starts nearly 1:50,00
I know her and I know this movie. About her :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_du_Faouët
In breton :
https://br.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_ar_Faoued
Sorry, the article doesn't exist in English

I agree. I don't find anything exciting in this "informative" real branding. That's only for the very few people involved in the "real thing" (I wonder how it is possible to ACTUALLY like this, especially for the branded one, ; but after all, as we say in France "tous les goûts sont dans la nature".

I don't have a problem with that 'Gorean' branding - I've met women online who've had that done, it's only a (literally) 'hotted up' version of being tattooed, well within the range of 'normal' masochism, and they've felt a great sense of 'really' becoming the slavegirls they truly wanted to be. I can sympathise with that, though of course I've concerns about the implications of that sort of commitment, and I'm not keen on permanently marking my body in any way, tattoo or branding - but the actual physical process of being branded in that way doesn't, in itself, make me feel squeamish.

I agree. I don't find anything exciting in this "informative" real branding. That's only for the very few people involved in the "real thing" (I wonder how it is possible to ACTUALLY like this, especially for the branded one, ; but after all, as we say in France "tous les goûts sont dans la nature".
The cult group NXIVM branded women members on the crotch. It was "voluntary" though the consent was heavily manipulated. Those branded believed the brand was some kind of mystic symbol, but upon closer inspection it turned out to be the initials of the cult leader Keith Raniere, currently residing in the Metroploitan Correctional Center in Manhattan awaiting trial on sex trafficking and a host of other charges. The brand may also have included the initials of his collaborator, Allison Mack, a TV actress who appeared in Smallville and other shows and is also facing a bunch of charges.

Fortunately, they didn't manipulate anyone into hanging themselves, though one wonders if some followers might have gone that far...

Perhaps a brand above each breast or, as the Scarlet Woman, Leila Waddell, did for Aleister Crowley just one single brand between both her udders. The Venus mound, just above the clitoral prepuce is a good location for an intimate brand that few people will see. A brand in the Venusian dimples (the symmetrical indentations on the lower back) have the advantage that will be visible when wearing a bikini in the beach. So many choices. . .
Why not directly on the vulva, in the space between pee hole and clitoris, or below the vagina hole on the perineum

Back
Top Bottom