Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
I once accidentally branded myself on the arm while getting something out of the oven. I still bear that scar.

As has been mentioned by others I am not into permanently marking my body with brands or tattoos. Life is too changeable.

I have a girlfriend who had the "love of her life" name tattooed around her nipple.

That was 3 guys ago.

I once briefly though about have some variation of a kajira brand tattooed on my thigh but then I realized every time I walked down the beach some a--hole who knows what it represents would think that I wanted to be his slave and pester me.

Nope don't need that kind of hassle.

kisses

willowfall

I'm old enough to remember when tatoos were pretty much the domain of prisoners and sailors. I'm not sure what made them so mainstream that it's hard to go to the beach or the pool and find people who don't have any. I suppose at one time it marked you as a rebel, but if everyone is a rebel then maybe the way to rebel is not to rebel...

I'm old enough to remember when tatoos were pretty much the domain of prisoners and sailors.
Or in some societies, the most powerful men - I've mentioned before the tale of a Royal Navy vessel visiting a Pacific Island to annexe it to the Empire. The Chief of the island was invited aboard, all the officers were lined up in their dress uniforms, lots of gold braid and medals, the bosun piped the Chief aboard - he looked around, a bit mystified, then smiled in recognition and marched across the deck ignoring the officers to embrace an old tar whose half-naked torso was covered in the most magnificent tattoos, obviously the most important man on the ship!

gabriel inquisition 260-1-.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when tatoos were pretty much the domain of prisoners and sailors. I'm not sure what made them so mainstream that it's hard to go to the beach or the pool and find people who don't have any. I suppose at one time it marked you as a rebel, but if everyone is a rebel then maybe the way to rebel is not to rebel...

Back in the day (my day) a tattoo was a dagger through a skull, with blood dripping from the dagger, with the motto "Death Before Dishonor," or some such. I've never seen a tramp stamp to compare to that. Which, being an incurable optimist, I see as a Good Thing.

IMHO I've never seen a tattoo yet I liked as much as bare skin. When I get older I might have "DNR" tattooed across my chest, but I'm not there quite yet.

Back in the day (my day) a tattoo was a dagger through a skull, with blood dripping from the dagger, with the motto "Death Before Dishonor," or some such. I've never seen a tramp stamp to compare to that. Which, being an incurable optimist, I see as a Good Thing.

IMHO I've never seen a tattoo yet I liked as much as bare skin. When I get older I might have "DNR" tattooed across my chest, but I'm not there quite yet.
Although I´m not a fan of tattoos - not to mention these big ones that seem to be "in" - I would prefer a ugly tramp stamp above a luscious ass anytime to a dagger on a hairy arm of a man.

Back
Top Bottom