Then thrust –
blazon my bare skin
leg-legend for all to read.

I scream of course
skin-seared,
but through my throbbing thighs
hot love-joy surges, sings,
knowing I'm owned now - yours!

Nice post. "Story Of O" is a classic, no question. I saw it when it first came out. I thought it was too artsy-fartsy and romantic, but the beautiful Corinne Clery naked, whipped and branded? What's not to love?

Not to be technical, but I believe the third pic is not a branding but a "pricking." No, not that kind of "pricking," although she'll probably be subjected to that kind too. The good friar is probing the suspected witch for the Devil's mark, a spot on every witch's body that neither bled nor caused pain when pierced with a bodkin. BTW, if you're holding a suspected witch, but need a thoroughly scientific and professional consultant to help establish innocence or guilt, contact me, Jon Smithie, at Have Bodkin, Will Travel.com.

Of course, branding doesn’t have to just be for sadistic reasons. It's a very practical torture, such as indicating which of the harem slaves can be fucked in any hole, and which are for anal sex only.

View attachment 516056View attachment 516057
Of course I'd LOVE a slave girl that can be fucked in every hole,and take it in the mouth like a good whore.....
(sadly such things are totally non-existent where I'm involved.... :( )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom