Breasts And Nipples

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
117206-f4c7bb214f5a7763f18e07545221db8e.jpg

Step 3 Proceed to tighten the breastlets by pulling the loose ends through the hasp and anchoring them securely

"Quit yer whinin', bitch" the mob boss snarled. "All I've done so far is slap 'em a few times. This party's only getting started, sweetie."

"Right about now, I'm guessing you're wishing you hadn't told your girlfriend that I was fat and bald," the mob boss growled.

"Give 'er a baker's dozen across those big tits, Lefty. Nah, no gag. I want to hear her scream."

Last edited by a moderator:

Why had she agreed to go hiking in the wilderness with a man she hardly knew, Monique asked herself.

Once they were deep in the forest, he had stripped her and trussed her up 'til she was helpless.

And now he was going from tree to tree, looking for the perfect switch.

"Nice job, Gino," Don Ernesto said to his capo as he ogled the big juicy tits of rival mobster Carmine Saviano's youngest daughter. A few months earlier, some of Saviano's men had abducted Don Ernesto's daughter and held her hostage, and they'd worked her over pretty good.

But now it was payback time

"And bring me the box of thumbtacks on the top shelf of that cupboard over there."

Last edited by a moderator:
don 1.jpg

Don Ernesto feasted his gaze on the informer's throbbing breasts. "You're getting pretty handy with that piping, Gino," he said with a cruel smile. "She's trussed up tighter than OJ's glove, ain't she, Rocco?"

"Have a smoke, boys, " he growled, extending a pack of cigarettes to his two minions. And then do what comes naturally," he said as he lit their cigarettes with a pocket lighter.

Antonia could only look on in horror as the lit ends of the cigarettes became redder and hotter with their every puff.

Why had she agreed to go hiking in the wilderness with a man she hardly knew, Monique asked herself.

Once they were deep in the forest, he had stripped her and trussed her up 'til she was helpless.

And now he was going from tree to tree, looking for the perfect switch.

I must have seemed nice when I asked her:D

Don 2.jpg

Don Ernesto had invited some of the showgirls at his club to a Halloween party at his beach-side mansion. When Dani had doffed her wrap, the mob boss and his pals were delighted to see that she was clad only in a cocoon of rope, rope that framed her truly spectacular breasts.

Dani had wanted to be the center of attention. And indeed she was, in ways she could never have dreamed possible.

don 3.jpg

"Good job with the rope, Gino," Don Ernesto snarled. "Now, honey, why don't you tell us where your boyfriend is. He's got something that belongs to me. Fifty fucking large, in fact."

"I... I don't know," Barbara trembled. "I think he might have said something about Vegas," she stammered.

"He ain't in fucking Vegas, you lying whore! I already checked. Rocco, maybe a few across those pretty tits'll refresh this bimbo's memory."

Rocco tightened his grip on the four-thonged leather whip he liked to use on women's breasts and drew a bead on Barbara's stiff brown nipples....

Back
Top Bottom