vita detestabilis
(from Carmina Burana).

Yesterday, they were women of esteem.
Today, they are tortured on a wheel.
That was, of course, the source of the name of the author of
some of the finest stories in our Archive -
The Devil in the Convent, Amica slavegirl of Pompeii, etc.,
Velut Luna.

Coming too late in class a third time this week?
I've seen the full video someplace (xhamster? motherless? It was a while ago). It was unsubtitled and, despite my name, I don't speak Japanese, but I think the plot was that something was stolen from the teacher so she has each of the female students tortured to get a confession. While the last one is being tortured, one of the students discovers that the teacher had hidden whatever it was in her purse. The students then seize the teacher and gives her the same treatment she gave them.
Pretty good video, I think there were about 6 or 7 girls plus the teacher put on the wheel.

I've seen the full video someplace (xhamster? motherless? It was a while ago). It was unsubtitled and, despite my name, I don't speak Japanese, but I think the plot was that something was stolen from the teacher so she has each of the female students tortured to get a confession. While the last one is being tortured, one of the students discovers that the teacher had hidden whatever it was in her purse. The students then seize the teacher and gives her the same treatment she gave them.
Pretty good video, I think there were about 6 or 7 girls plus the teacher put on the wheel.

Can't imagine educators getting away with that here! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom