Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some history ...;)

In fact, the wheel'execution was an horrible torture ! The comdemned (male or even female) was tied to a wheel and the executionner was broking his (her) body with exactelly 11 strokes of an iron'bar or eventually with another wheel ; so, it was well noticed that the executionner did inflict his 11 strokes in following these rules :
- one for each tibia ...
- one for each femur ...
- one for each radius/cubitus ...
- one for each humerus ...
- so, 3 strokes were reserved for the body : one for the pubis, one for the belly and the last'one for the chest !

At the end, the condemned'wheel was erected to be viewed by people and to let him (her) dying "quietly ?" , while the crows were beginning to shred him (her) !

Sympathetic , isn't it ?:devil:

PS : This Quoom' story is rather near of the reality ...:eek:

Attachments

• wheelkk.jpg
    wheelkk.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,352
Some history ...;)

In fact, the wheel'execution was an horrible torture ! The comdemned (male or even female) was tied to a wheel and the executionner was broking his (her) body with exactelly 11 strokes of an iron'bar or eventually with another wheel ; so, it was well noticed that the executionner did inflict his 11 strokes in following these rules :
- one for each tibia ...
- one for each femur ...
- so, 3 strokes were reserved for the body : one for the pubis, one for the belly and the last'one for the chest !

At the end, the condemned'wheel was erected to be viewed by people and to let him (her) dying "quietly ?" , while the crows were beginning to shred him (her) !

I agree, this is why I don't particularly go in for this or burning at the stake, etc., even severe scourging. Things that are just destructive, nothing erotic about that to me. I'm pretty limited in my own kink.

Some history ...;)

- one for each tibia ...
- one for each femur ...

Can you that openend? Caution, 40 MB.
deleted dead link

Update:
http://www.malemale.org/thewheel_quoom.pdf

Last edited:
I agree, this is why I don't particularly go in for this or burning at the stake, etc., even severe scourging. Things that are just destructive, nothing erotic about that to me. I'm pretty limited in my own kink.

Hum, I'm not sure that I'm not attracted by this kind of torture ... Yes, it's horrible but is it more than crucifixion ?;)
I did this manip in "My Deep Fantasy" by the past ... Messaline broken to the wheel ...:eek:

Attachments

• 20 My deep fantazy.jpg
    20 My deep fantazy.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 1,223
I love the view and I feel a bit chilly ...

I smell a fresh pork roast!

Oh! Hell !!!!!!

;)

I prefer when it is prepared correctly.

Ousters are fantastic as a first and second course! ;)

Yes, it's horrible but is it more than crucifixion ?;)

Yes, at least it is in my internal assessment based only on gut feeling. In crucifixion, no bones are broken - except perhaps near the end - and other than the four wounds of the nails, the injuries are relatively superficial. A woman stretched out on a cross, sweating and straining in agony, may have great erotic appeal.

But when I visualize a woman broken on the wheel, she's like a crushed flower; a pitiful object that was beautiful once but is no longer.

Yes, at least it is in my internal assessment based only on gut feeling. In crucifixion, no bones are broken - except perhaps near the end - and other than the four wounds of the nails, the injuries are relatively superficial. A woman stretched out on a cross, sweating and straining in agony, may have great erotic appeal.

But when I visualize a woman broken on the wheel, she's like a crushed flower; a pitiful object that was beautiful once but is no longer.

... which is exactly why I prefer the cross :oops:

Each of us his (her) fantasy ... Some horrible pain can also make me dreaming ... I need, sometimes, to see my dislocated body : that's a part of my deepest fantasies ...

C'est vrai, chacun a son gout. Sorry, I don't have the characters to add the circonflexe over the "u".
goût can also mean 'a smack', 'a spank', even 'a big kiss' (gros baiser),
chacune a son goût! :p

Back
Top Bottom