Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are truly terrific CGIs. Though I am more into male executions on the wheel/cross, I think a great viewing would be the executions of men and women together naked. This just adds to the humiliation. Nice to see the both of them broken side by side, maybe the guy first so the lass can watch. Then up they go, the ravenously hungry carrion waiting. Wonder if the man's genitalia or the lasses lovely breasts are the first target. One suggestion though. an elevated platform maybe 20 feet away. That way this very involved crowd can watch the birds dive in from a top side view, perhaps at a charge provided binoculars for a close up look.
He's next. They hear the screams outside, see persons walk by, peer into the cell door, point and jeer. In walks the executioner with the tell tale poll, they know what that is for. The sadist smiles lasciviously. "which of you boys want to be executed first?"

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,105
These are truly terrific CGIs. Though I am more into male executions on the wheel/cross, I think a great viewing would be the executions of men and women together naked. This just adds to the humiliation. Nice to see the both of them broken side by side, maybe the guy first so the lass can watch. Then up they go, the ravenously hungry carrion waiting. Wonder if the man's genitalia or the lasses lovely breasts are the first target. One suggestion though. an elevated platform maybe 20 feet away. That way this very involved crowd can watch the birds dive in from a top side view, perhaps at a charge provided binoculars for a close up look.
please give me where is this movie where to download?

Wow these are among st the best I've seen. As I am into more the male execution scene best I think to alternate the prisoners on this wheel with the swinging pendulum. For example this one. Of course the blades would need to be adjusted, I think a vertical sweep would work best. stroke his cock while securing him to the wheel, then tie it with wet leather straps to a extending peg. As he rotates and the swinging blade comes closer, the protruding "mushroom" is sliced then down the shaft to his body hair. If done right he is shaved smooth as a bowling ball before the final fatal cutting.

Attachments

• 000_0076.JPG
    000_0076.JPG
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 744
please give me where is this movie where to download?
It is from a European television series, Borgias. Wouldn't be shown in the US unedited. To me the hottest execution ever put on film, though way too quick. I love the crowds reaction and his naked humiliation.

Attachments

• Breaking-on-the-Wheel(Borgias).mp4
    37.7 MB · Views: 1,401
[QUOTE = "Jack Staley, poszt: 348380, tag: 12996"] Egy európai televíziós sorozatból származik, Borgias. Nem jelenik meg az USA-ban nem szerkesztett. Számomra a legforróbb kivégzés, ami valaha is felvette a filmet, bár túl gyors volt. Szeretem a tömegek reakcióját és meztelen megaláztatást. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you!

There's nothing wrong with tradition. Breaking is breaking no matter what the method.

I have some doubts about that blade on the edge. I know there is an example in a museum - which I can't find a picture of right now - that has such an attachment. But, it seems like that would inflict fatal injuries. Of course, if, like in most wheelings the condemned are give a coup de gras at the end, then it doesn't matter. However, I have read no accounts of such a blade, and it doesn't appear in any pictures.
View attachment 527270 View attachment 527271 View attachment 527272
I found today a piece with blades:
csm_sfh112_ra_003_6b368f9906.jpg RA_0001.jpg Raedern.JPG
And thats probably the result of using on a robber or murder:
3iit0258-jpg.jpg

Sources:
https://www.berliner-kurier.de/berlin/brandenburg/gruselfund-der-geraederte-von-pritzwalk-1729716
http://www.ooegeschichte.at/pic.htm...03.jpg&cHash=2cd22a3317e080f61a5a4379bb94b9bd
http://www.ooegeschichte.at/pic.htm...01.jpg&cHash=9a82e5517c2e2d5b72b5a25a290407a1
http://www.landesmuseum.at/en/collection/culture/legal-antiquities.html

An early Quoom series, very nice. He later made another breaking wheel story called "An Eye For An Eye" I have always liked the breaking wheel, it is second in line behind crux for my fantasies. I think the breaking wheel and crucifixtion are the two most brutal executions. There must be something wrong that I find them both highly erotic:devil:
Thank you admihoek for posting.
:)
Hmmm.......i think impalement is also brutal

To be sentenced to die on the Wheel was probably the most painful and cruel death torture !
Quoom has shown it in his series very realistic.
But mostly the victim was fixed with widely spread arms and legs on the ground and his or her bodie parts and bones smashed hard with a heavy and large wheel with a special piece of iron on it to cut flesh and bones.
After this cruel procedure the victim was fixed with completly broken arms and legs in a extremely painful position with distorted limbs on the wheel.
Afterwards the belly of the victim was often sliced open , male and female genitals - penis and balls,vulva and breasts removed or cut in pieces , so that ravens and other birds or rats could shred and eat up the remaining flesh , the Lotung out gats and the skin of the victim while the wheel with the corps was fixed horizontal on a long stake.

A double, one of Messa, and no, that third one isn't what we mean at all!

Wheel 5.jpgpask18.jpgNude-young-babes-in-Wheel-nude-girl-sex_Nude-and-hot-blonde-girls-hot-body.jpg

Women were never broken on the wheel... It's useless measure

Anyway ! In my "Paskell's Saga", they could ... I made this pic in my episode N° 2b, concerning the St Barthelemy'pogrom and the killing of Henry IV where this Paskell was implicated ...
At this time, to be a King'killer deserved the wheel'supplice ... :eek:

Attachments

• pask18.jpg
    pask18.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 870
Anyway ! In my "Paskell's Saga", they could ... I made this pic in my episode N° 2b, concerning the St Barthelemy'pogrom and the killing of Henry IV where this Paskell was implicated ...
At this time, to be a King'killer deserved the wheel'supplice ... :eek:
One of my favorite times of history:rolleyes:, as I remember Henry IV was killed by Fransua ravaillak (I don't know French);) maybe Paskell was his friend..

Back
Top Bottom