Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bump

116001.jpg116002.jpg116003.jpg116004.jpg116005.jpg116006.jpg116007.jpg

So I wrote a thing. You can read the Spoiler below, or just dive in trusting me that it's somewhat on-topic for this thread. It might be a little too mild to be a perfect fit for Cruxforums but I'm posting a pointer to try and give a little back after all the inspiration I've found here:
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp?recid=78852

This short story is set in current times, and updates the medieval "breaking on the wheel" torture by applying modern medical techniques. The surgical treatments are only described briefly, and while there's no explicit gore, torture or snuff. the story is still horror content by mainstream standards. Male (and female assistant) dominating female; explicit nonconsensual sex.

So I wrote a thing. You can read the Spoiler below, or just dive in trusting me that it's somewhat on-topic for this thread. It might be a little too mild to be a perfect fit for Cruxforums but I'm posting a pointer to try and give a little back after all the inspiration I've found here:
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp?recid=78852

I've just read "What Goes Around", and benfan may say it is mild but I thought the whole concept was completely on-topic and had an horrific outcome, though not gorishly described.

With stories of that quality, benfan, please write more for us.

Or for ones you have already written, post the link, either in a relevant category, as here, or in a generic series like:
Outside resources for free crux content

More Teasers....hopefully it will continue.....wish they had broken her hips and spread her out braided her better.

Really want to know about how that sharp thing enter her vagina and what happen to her (i mean con3_741-jpg) ?

At (con3_794-jpg) her face and position show they really conquer her now !!!

Very interesting. By the way, how about Conquered Part 2 The Warrior ?

That was her last pic ?

Attachments

• con2_689.jpg
    con2_689.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,739
More Teasers....hopefully it will continue.....wish they had broken her hips and spread her out braided her better.

Too bad I did not see the pictures when they broke her limbs...
I like the idea of nailing the broken limbs to the wheel... a nice touch to add more pain.
Afterwards some nice bites with glowing pincers... before finally finishing her off by burning over a low fire.
Kind of 'perfect execution' for very severe crimes :eusa_dance:

Too bad I did not see the pictures when they broke her limbs...
I like the idea of nailing the broken limbs to the wheel... a nice touch to add more pain.
Afterwards some nice bites with glowing pincers... before finally finishing her off by burning over a low fire.
Kind of 'perfect execution' for very severe crimes :eusa_dance:

"burning over a low fire " ? Well her breast and vagina still in very good shape so i think they will not waste her. With current her position she ready for mass rape (i am not Quoom and i don't know how he decide) :p

Back
Top Bottom