Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
Too bad I did not see the pictures when they broke her limbs...
I like the idea of nailing the broken limbs to the wheel... a nice touch to add more pain.
Afterwards some nice bites with glowing pincers... before finally finishing her off by burning over a low fire.
Kind of 'perfect execution' for very severe crimes :eusa_dance:
It is possible to burn the feet without accelerating death.

T
Archaeologists have discovered what appears to be the skeleton of a young man broken on the wheel, first ever seen. :eek:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...n-snapped-stabbed-wheel-torture-revealed.html

View attachment 752019
Great, thank you for this wonderful history. Public tortures on the wheel were often great entertainment is the middle ages, as is witnessed here. A slow death was ensured, the prisoners often left to die slowly and rot on the wheel, birds being the next attack.

Attachments

• Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,282
  • borgia execution vicsnap 13.jpg
    borgia execution vicsnap 13.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 1,361
More Teasers....hopefully it will continue.....wish they had broken her hips and spread her out braided her better.
Wow! Just seen this. It's horrible but also really exciting. I wonder how the girl felt? I can sort of imagine myself like this. I wouldn't really want ti to happen but it sort of makes me feel weird. Amazing pictures! I keep digging around and finding some incredible things here!!!!

The wheel was used in a variety of execution methods. Predominately if refers to someone having their bones broken and then left to die from the exposure and trauma. However I suspect that under the modern term "multitasking:, the wheel itself could be used as the restraint mechanism for all kinds of torture and execution.

For example drawing and quartering, the wheel itself would make a wonderful display of the victim.

It was an easy device to obtain and maintain. After all they've been building wagons in Europe for several thousand years.

kisses

willowfall

Margot's news from Red Feline films has lately featured some exciting uses of a Torture Wheel,
in Jac Avila's dungeon, the wonderful actress Dani is having a great time on it!

And I wrote a poem about it

And I wrote a poem about it

I sometimes wonder Eulalia if our writing teachers from school would approve of how we use what they taught us?

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom