Budget Busting Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wragg what is this new avatar I see in all your posts now, "Repentance Day"? Is that today? I thought that was every day on CF....
No... I haven't changed avatar or sigstrip for many a long moon....:confused:

It's in her contract of course (Project Leaders shall be subject to discipline at the Dean's discretion for any budget overages).
The tricky thing is of course that the dean is responsible for keeping the budgets within the lines and to prevent the project leaders to bust them. Why do we need a dean after all?:oops:
Dean Wragg :doh:Windar may punish Dr. Moore the way he thinks is appropriate:rolleyes:, but finally, he ought to take responsability and step aside (and apply for a banker's job);). But I am afraid today's leadership culture does not work like that.:confused:
And on CF, Dr. Moore Always takes the heath anyway!:cool:

The tricky thing is of course that the dean is responsible for keeping the budgets within the lines and to prevent the project leaders to bust them. Why do we need a dean after all?:oops:
Dean Wragg :doh:Windar may punish Dr. Moore the way he thinks is appropriate:rolleyes:, but finally, he ought to take responsability and step aside (and apply for a banker's job);). But I am afraid today's leadership culture does not work like that.:confused:
And on CF, Dr. Moore Always takes the heath anyway!:cool:

You are absolutely right, Lox. And let's not forget that Dean Windar has flagrantly violated the University's Sexual Harassment Policies, policies which he himself was involved in writing. It's only a matter of time before he is called in to the office of President Brunhilde Gunnarson, a sturdy Minnesota Viking, who spends her spare hours in the weight room at the campus gymnasium complex working out with the women's track and field team.:D:devil::spank::spank::spank::spank:

You are absolutely right, Lox. And let's not forget that Dean Windar has flagrantly violated the University's Sexual Harassment Policies, policies which he himself was involved in writing. It's only a matter of time before he is called in to the office of President Brunhilde Gunnarson, a sturdy Minnesota Viking, who spends her spare hours in the weight room at the campus gymnasium complex working out with the women's track and field team.:D:devil::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Now, that's what I call justice!!! ;)

Way to go Brunhilde!!!

Dean Despard Wragg III helped write the policy... I am sure there are more than a few 'loop-holes'...

Tree

Dean Despard Wragg III helped write the policy... I am sure there are more than a few 'loop-holes'...

Mrs. Gunnnarson is an expert in plugging loopholes!:devil:
There is even a rumour that some staff members deliberately violate the policy, hoping to be called in her office.:D

Attachments

• domina2.jpg
    domina2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 26
One must work very hard these days to maintain standards.:D
When I was just a lad, I went to an all-boy prep school. In those distant, long forgotten day, the teachers in 4-6 grade kept large paddles prominently displayed in the front corner of the classroom.

They were not just for show. Depending on the infraction, up to 10 hard wacks of the paddle would be applied. The miscreant at the front of the room ,bent over with ass toward class for humiliation. Mercifully, pants were not lowered.

I was a wimpy nerd who was terrified of pain (though with many fantasies of pain for myself and others!) so I only received small numbers of strokes on few occasions. But even then, three hits of that paddle really hurt. Not a boy walked back to his desk without tears in his eyes.

When we talk of ten hard strokes on a bare tight little, we are talking very very painful application, not just a fun little spanking game!

I love it!!:very_hot::bdsm-wink::headbang:

Since you pointed me at this story Mr Winder I read it and yes its a spanky/whipping story introduced by an excuse. These stories always seem to me to brush over the drama there would be in such a situation in order to get to the essential leather to butt cheek interface which of course is the point. I get that. As a sub I look at these things from Dr Moore's point of view, and I don't mean looking over her shoulder! Have you any idea how it would feel to realise that you're in serious professional trouble but there might be some seriously unprofessional way out of it?

While I'm getting a blocking for spending too much money it reminds me of all the times I've fantasised about being bullied and you sound so much like the nasty perpetrator of my fantasy persecution you start pushing my buttons. I'm trying desperately to fight off the idea that I could, if I was brave, stupid or confident enough, offer you a deal in order to save my hide.

After "“No doubt,” I said. “Nevertheless, this is going to cause considerable problems for me. I hope you appreciate that in the future, you will have to find a way to live within your budget.” I say "What are you going to do, punish me?" That stops you in your tracks.

We're face to face, you're shocked because you're not sure if I've actually asked for it and I'm praying you're going to understand I can't ask for it, I just can't, you might be horrified, then what would you think of me? However I've seen you look at me, what was that?

My heart is pounding, my palms are sweating and my mouth is dry. Can you see I'm shaking? The defiance in my voice and my obvious trepidation intrigue you and you can't help wondering "Do you want me to punish you?" All I have to say is yes and my fantasies become real, this is it, an opportunity to taste real punishment for a real offence. From somewhere I find the courage to admit "Yes". I gasp it, terrified of the consequences and you can't believe your luck, you know exactly what I mean! Right off you go, whip me!

I lost interest after “Dr. Moore,” I replied. “I may be a Dean, but I am also a man. I can’t imagine that the state of my arousal has escaped your attention.” The rest of the story is just a shag, lovely though that is for you I'd like to be blackmailed instead and offer my arse to your belt whenever you feel the need to thrash me if you'll let me get away with my poor financial management. That way we're not an affair, we're not just sex, we're deliciously dirty head sex. It's so much more powerful if you don't fuck me because there's always that ultimate disgrace to fall to, I still have something left to lose and something left to offer, another step down into scandal and depravity.

In my opinion of course. "Shut up Kate?" Yeah OK, fair enough, just saying!

The rest of the story is just a shag, lovely though that is for you I'd like to be blackmailed instead
Who cares what you'd like? These "subs" are getting awfully nervy these days....

Besides, this is Barb. She doesn't ask to be punished. She accepts it, but complains all the way...

Last edited:
Who cares what you'd like? These "subs" are getting awfully nervy these days....

Besides, this is Barb. She doesn't ask to be punished. She accepts it, but complains all the way...

I don't ask to be punished! I make myself available and wait. It's fine of you want to strap someone, you simply keep trying until someone submits. If you want to get strapped you have two choices, either you act the brat and get some brat breaker to nail you back in your place or you get tricky. Barb wasn't your sub at the beginning of your story and she wouldn't have been if she didn't want to be, so there has to be some point in it where you write that. You have to introduce the idea that she'd be willing to strip in your office before you ask her to because "What here, in your office?" is hardly a credible protest. Barb the not a sub yet would be horrified. I think your story has only one perspective and you need the other one to give it emotional depth. Offering herself is a wild ride for a sub. It's as scary as hell, it's an adrenaline pumping, pulse thundering cocktail of conflict, it isn't easy. As ever, in my opinion!

I don't ask to be punished! I make myself available and wait. It's fine of you want to strap someone, you simply keep trying until someone submits. If you want to get strapped you have two choices, either you act the brat and get some brat breaker to nail you back in your place or you get tricky. Barb wasn't your sub at the beginning of your story and she wouldn't have been if she didn't want to be, so there has to be some point in it where you write that. You have to introduce the idea that she'd be willing to strip in your office before you ask her to because "What here, in your office?" is hardly a credible protest. Barb the not a sub yet would be horrified. I think your story has only one perspective and you need the other one to give it emotional depth. Offering herself is a wild ride for a sub. It's as scary as hell, it's an adrenaline pumping, pulse thundering cocktail of conflict, it isn't easy. As ever, in my opinion!
She's just trying to save her job. There's no National Health Service in the US so if she loses her job she'll lose her health insurance. Calling Bernie Sanders!!!!

Back
Top Bottom