building a cross?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok, I have a quick question

and I would love to hear from the experts like Makar and WW.
How do I build a cross, that is safe(I know it sounds like a contradiction to say safe cross). I have use threes, and poles, with a piece of wood in order to get a cross shape on which I have experience crucifixion myself as well as crucified a couple a ladies.
I would like to build a "safe cross" to be able to crucified a friend (yes it is a women), who I recently found out that she is into crux and would like to experience it. she has seen Makar's and WW crucifixions, so a pole or a tree will not sufficed, she wants an actual cross.

Sorry I will not be able to post pictures of the event, because she made me promise that I would not take any pictures, or video. I cannot blame her she is a church going girl and sort of a public person in that context.
But she might be willing to share her story. after it happens, I have not suggested it but we will see

any way, thank you for the help and I will keep you posted.

We've covered this before, so if you do a search of the forum, I'm sure you'll find other instructions, especially for indoor crosses.

I simply used a 12' 4x4" beam, which I sank 4' into the ground. I attach the crossbeam with a couple of nails and a lot of rope, which I adjust for the size of the model.

As I don't have a post hole digger, the hole is always too large, so I fill in the sides with scrap pieces of wood, rock and of course, dirt.

The 4x4 cost about $10 (at the time) and the rope another $25. The crossbeam was a piece of scrap lumber I found laying about a friend's house.

The original "Raevyn Cross" finally rotted out last Summer, but it had survived outdoors through six Michigan winters.

Best of luck and happy cruxing.

-WW

Back
Top Bottom