Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good time. At my request, the master painted another picture, which depicts what, in his opinion, burning over low heat might look like.
One bonfire depicts 3 convicted women. I'm not sure that this could happen in reality. But this is the author’s idea, and I cannot object to anything here.

One of the women is strictly fixed at the post and cannot move. She is completely subordinate to the will of the flame burning her and the wind blowing her.
The second woman is chained more freely and can move within a limited range. Thus, to some extent, she is free to move away from the growing fire.

The third woman is chained so that she can move freely around the fire, and thus stay away from the strongest fire. However, she cannot completely avoid the burning sensation, and she is on low heat.

The fire is built in such a way that there is no brushwood in it. This causes the fire to burn slowly, increasing the suffering of the condemned.

The background is the landscape of my hometown. This is the fortress of the city of Pskov. The tower is called "Dovmont Tower". In reality, such events did not occur here. However, the author found the landscape suitable. The sky was also photographed by the master.

Coordinates on the map of the place that served as the background for the picture:
( 57.82095956990819, 28.328704457543868 ).
P.S. (All details of the image were either made by the master or taken from open sources on the Internet.)

View attachment 1457292
Oh what a perfect image of a slow burning. This one’s Master often speaks of slow burning especially whenever this slave gets too excited and wants to discuss slave execution! it once complained that BATS was too fast compared to other slave-deaths like crucifixion … HE explained how it could take much longer with slow burning! HE’s such a kind master to direct this slave away from the cruel nails and towards the pyre!

Back
Top Bottom