Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Or breasts tortures maybe...
Without mutilation, of course...
That one has never done much for me, believe it or not. I see like bdsm pics of women having their boobs tied and squeezed until they're purple, and for whatever reason, that doesn't arouse me much. I don't much like the look of it, but maybe if it was actually done to me I would feel differently about it.

IN THAT CASE, SPEAKING AS THE ANGEL OF DEATH, I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN (PERHAPS NOT QUITE AS OFTEN AS WE SEE BARB :rolleyes: ). WOULD YOU LIKE THE STANDARD REVOLVING DOOR/"FREQUENT DEATH" PLAN? :p:devil:
Ha, yes! Another fantasy I've had before is that I reincarnate over and over again. Each life I'm forced to endure a brutal death.

Last edited:
View attachment 445664
445662-f93ca1c0a6f11b2455c98e7319cdc691.jpg

This 'mother and daughter' burning is one of my all-time favourites,
perhaps the best burning at the stake pic I've seen, so full of vivid detail,
with eerie, threatening evening light and the fire glowing on the girl's leg,
as she's beginning to feel the unbearable heat...

See the Witchfinder's needle-marks on the mother's breasts -
the evidence of their guilt laid bare!
And their raw red wrists and ankles shows they've been stretched on the Rack,
they've confessed - what more proof could be needed? :devil:

Last edited:

Sure you can just burn at witch at the stake but the ritual is the thing...

In the foreground the woman in the embroidered skirt was at least a woman of privilege but is being chained with her beautiful hair shorn and watches as more kindling is stacked and another witch is brought out.

At the fourth stake the Reverend Lynch hears a confession- or is he damning her to Hell?

The other witches' garments will be torn asunder exposing their breasts exposing them a ripe targets to be pelted with rotten fruit before the wenches are burned...

Back
Top Bottom