Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed, that's how we deal with offenders! :devil:

'the thumbscrew and the stake' were the standard Inquisition menu for heretics -
the former hideously painful, even the toughest men broke at the threat of it -
and imagine being burnt - or crucified - with your thumbs still throbbing with pain from that torture!

Oh dear, does this mean that Eulalia now has her hand down her panties - yet again!

Should i then move to Scotland,when they get independence i might just get lucky.

Except having been in Scotland the last 4 years in a row I know they can't afford to be independent. If they were stupid enough to break away they couldn't afford the wood to burn you.

And I don't think you'd like to be slow roasted over a peat fire.

Then again maybe you would!

kisses

willowfall

ps: I love the Highlands and that is where my soul belongs but I'm not blind to reality either.

pss: Being burned at the stake is one of my favorite fantasies.

Here's Witch Vivian View attachment 643725 hope @Dorothy Brown will enjoy it:) second one is about witch hanging but anyway witch theme, so I've post it hereView attachment 643726 :)

I Love them both My Darling, given the choice
i would go to the stake every time.
last night i was watching a movie on talking pictures
it was supposed to be around the dartmoor area, and right
at the end the baddy`s man and woman were trying to
escape across the moor and both fell into a bog and got
sucked down and under. i almost orgasmed right there on
the settee it was so sexy. hubby notice me too and helped
me get there an hour later

I Love them both My Darling, given the choice
i would go to the stake every time.
last night i was watching a movie on talking pictures
it was supposed to be around the dartmoor area, and right
at the end the baddy`s man and woman were trying to
escape across the moor and both fell into a bog and got
sucked down and under. i almost orgasmed right there on
the settee it was so sexy. hubby notice me too and helped
me get there an hour later
Thanks Dorothy;) you described movie and your feelings so exciting, that's realy good..

The first pic demonstrates an economic approach, but it would be very slow. Spectators are advised to bring a lunch. The second pic is not the advised approach - burning a whole section of forest to deal with two witches seems wasteful :D

What about if you are trying to clear the forest to convert to farmland?

Or maybe you are destroying a forest outside a town you are besieging and you are showing the townspeople what will happen to their wives and daughters if you have to storm the place?

kisses

willowfall

Cunning technique, the girls would be dead from inhaling smoke and fumes by the tim the ropes burned through.
Then, when the ropes did burn through, the bodies would fall down and be completely consumed. Not nice to leave half-burned remains to clean up, it would upset passersby, adults and those of a nervous disposition.
In Germany we have the buzzword "nachhaltig" (sustainable, lasting) for such a approach. Nowadays you can´t just burn female anyway you like. All has to be "nachhaltig" or you get into trouble.

Having had to burn through a rope due to lack of a knife, I'd say well dead before any natural fibre rope burned through.

You could wet them first to be sure...

I got a reminder how much burns hurt only the other day.

Those flames on those girls bodies - the pain would be unimaginable.

The sounds must have been somthing to behold...

I'd preferred chain over rope... more durable and somehow erotic.
The pain: yes, unimaginable
Regarding the screams there was a solution: often the victims were gagged or had their tongue fixed by other means. This had few advantages for the authorities as the history books teach:
1. the screams were muffled and thus did not destroy the festive mood
2. the spectators enjoyed watching the struggling and writhing victim without feeling any guilt or need for mercy
3. the victim could not recant in last minute and thus escape the punishment by being burned alive after everybody had gathered already to witness a cruel execution

Back
Top Bottom