Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Funny One

I'm shocked that you should post such misandrist propaganda, Dorothy. Shocked!

Just for that, you can stay there unlit :D

Here's one out of my 2005 archive, a kind of combined crux and burning. Looks like a film but I have no idea of the name of it.

1132911399544.jpg

Here's one out of my 2005 archive, a kind of combined crux and burning. Looks like a film but I have no idea of the name of it.

View attachment 722622
I don't think it is a male thing exclusively, when my street suffered a power cut (due to a faulty cable) who should I meet in the street but my neighbour and she was bemoaning that she could not boil a kettle even though she had a gas stove as the igniter was powered by mains electricity. I lent her a lighter and an LED torch as her son needed a nightlight before he would go to sleep.
BTW she was no dumb blonde she was Asian (from India.)

I don't think it is a male thing exclusively, when my street suffered a power cut (due to a faulty cable) who should I meet in the street but my neighbour and she was bemoaning that she could not boil a kettle even though she had a gas stove as the igniter was powered by mains electricity. I lent her a lighter and an LED torch as her son needed a nightlight before he would go to sleep.
BTW she was no dumb blonde she was Asian (from India.)

Black Hair Then

I though phlebas was a flint and steel person, one of those strong Men that survive the outdoors ...

Thank you Eva, I do favour simple solutions and traditional ways, and I'm handy and practical around the house, but I use matches. Now you've encouraged me to give flint and steel a try.
As for surviving the outdoors, no. Nice place to visit, but not often tempted to stay the night :D
Our old friend PP (Primus Pilus) is more that type.

No He`s like all the rest of the men, flash a pair of boobs and you have him in your power

Must . . . . . resist . . . . . . boobs . . . . . . .
resist.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 722622
"The Mongols"(1961)
I believe the woman is Antonella Lualdi, who plays the "good girl". Anita Ekberg plays the "bad girl".
The film also features a pretty good (for the time) whipping scene.
themongols.jpgthemongols1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom