Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think there is a standard answer to that. Sometimes I suspect they might have made the victim stand for hours and hours if they wanted to make a point or it was a slow day punishment wise.

And then there are times they probably wanted to get it going quick.

You also have to remember that BATS covered a lot of different techniques. A slow roast, suffocation via the smoke, death by direct application of the hot flames to consume the flesh, burning of just the legs or lower body and allow the victim to die slowly of the injuries and in one John Wayne film hanging up side down and allowing the fire to boil your brain.

All you need is a little imagination.

kisses

willowfall

There is a movie somewhere with this naked i think, girl stood in this empty room
hands tied above her head and this man walks in with a blow torch and set`s her
on fire, first time i saw that my knickers were soaking wet i so wanted to be her

Have an artist name for this? Probably not an erotic artist, but this master told an incredible story with one image. I even know who’s responsible for the girls fate

View attachment 775034View attachment 775035
How can that NOT be erotic. I like the woman stood behind. She looks smug and vengeful, as if the condemned had 'bewitched' her husband. She looks satisfied that where her husbands hands once strayed the flames will now cleanse.

Back
Top Bottom