Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Sands of Kuwar. I'm a one of the Emiriah's personal Harem Slaves. The stake came out of my inventory and isn't normally part of the sim.

kisses

willowfall
You know when the puritanical regime takes over?

They're going to track you down and convict you using the words you write here.

Then they'll sentence you to endure all the horrors you have dreamt of.

The whip, the nails and cornu, finally followed by alternating fire and whip until death.

Something to look forward to :jump:

View attachment Burned at the Stake.mp4
Since I posted in both crux and work videos I figured I should post one in my second favorite form of execution, BATS.

Still experimenting with the video system and in this case with poses

I don't have a HUD that makes a mesh figure's skin look burnt but maybe I'll go looking for one. I don't get burnt often so it may not be worth the money.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 785268
Since I posted in both crux and work videos I figured I should post one in my second favorite form of execution, BATS.

I don't have a HUD that makes a mesh figure's skin look burnt but maybe I'll go looking for one. I don't get burnt often so it may not be worth the money.

kisses

willowfall
Bravo !!!

View attachment 785268

kisses

willowfall
WoW this is my favorite death.
Your art is exciting.
I hope to see others like this.
thanks

A young noblewoman (Mistress of the Count) burned at the stake for treason (caught fucking a stable boy) as sentenced by an impartial court (the cuckold Count's legal wife).

Displayed all day and then stripped naked 1 hour before sunset.
View attachment 787807

Still working on the video stuff. It's hard to coordinate it all.

kisses

willowfall
More work than I will do!!! Well done

Tree

Back
Top Bottom