Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Various

burnimg-1432437566.jpg118318_649787_l.jpgstartthefire.jpg1149876232168.jpg1149876261184.jpg1155365792916.jpg1155365741916.jpg1158057101180.jpg

Being strapped to the chair, barefoot, and suspended above the crowd for all to see before being plunged into the tank--which was probably full of cold water--would undoubtedly have been a very memorable experience. I would like to have watched that while locked the pillory.
The Tank was refilled every morning by Northumberland Water and the first girl convicted
at the morning court screamed her head off after the initial gasping, that water was freezing.
i was first in twice over two years and i yelled as loud as any of them. The water had got a bit
grubby though by the final court of the day.

The Tank was refilled every morning by Northumberland Water and the first girl convicted
at the morning court screamed her head off after the initial gasping, that water was freezing.
i was first in twice over two years and i yelled as loud as any of them. The water had got a bit
grubby though by the final court of the day.
Sad to hear that North Country girls are so dirty that they make the water grubby.
There is a nice story in "Good Omens" (the book not the TV series) where "Them" dunk Adam's little sister. They asked her "Are you a witch?" - she said "Yes" straight away as she wanted to be a witch. So they had to "torture" her to make her say "No" in order to torture her to make her admit that she was a witch. Thus she was dunked in a pond, but they get into trouble as she comes home all green with pondweed.

Sad to hear that North Country girls are so dirty that they make the water grubby.
There is a nice story in "Good Omens" (the book not the TV series) where "Them" dunk Adam's little sister. They asked her "Are you a witch?" - she said "Yes" straight away as she wanted to be a witch. So they had to "torture" her to make her say "No" in order to torture her to make her admit that she was a witch. Thus she was dunked in a pond, but they get into trouble as she comes home all green with pondweed.

It Would Be A Lovely Exciting Thing Be Taken To The Village Pond And Ducked
Providing It Was Deep Enough To Put Me Under. Paraded Through The Village
As A Whore, Yes I Have Slept With Almost Man In The Village, Seeing The Ducking
Stool Waiting For Me, Pond All Green And Slimy , Strapped To The Stool And Yes Im
Naked By Now,Pushed Out Into The Middle And "OH NO" Down And Under
Dead Rat`s , Dog Shit , Human Shit, Can`s Bottles,I`m Ducked For Half An Hour
Then Just Left On The Stool Covered In Green Slime I`m Naked My Clothes Are
Floating In The Pond What Do I Do Have I Learnt My Lesson, Two Weeks Later
The Village Councillor Knocks Me Up, He Get`s The Sack, I Have His Baby And
Back To The Village Pond I Go

Where Can I Find That Good Omens Story

Where Can I Find That Good Omens Story
"Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman (Corgi edition)
It starts about page 135 where "Them" decide to play "Spanish Inquisition"as they have just met Anathema Device and think she may be a witch.
They need some practice before they could "Put Anathema to the Question". So they enlist Pepper's little sister (my mistake, not Adam's sorry).
The torturing starts page 143. This was not in the TV series.

"Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman (Corgi edition)
It starts about page 135 where "Them" decide to play "Spanish Inquisition"as they have just met Anathema Device and think she may be a witch.
They need some practice before they could "Put Anathema to the Question". So they enlist Pepper's little sister (my mistake, not Adam's sorry).
The torturing starts page 143. This was not in the TV series.

Thank You I Would Just Like To Read That Part Of The Story

Back to topic

Attachments

• burn1047142052.jpg
    burn1047142052.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 892
  • burninquisition_by_annaprovidence-d6nob2z.jpg
    burninquisition_by_annaprovidence-d6nob2z.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 839
  • inquisition_by_annaprovidence-d6noaxi.jpg
    inquisition_by_annaprovidence-d6noaxi.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 748