Calf #15, Dorothy, And Kathy Go To Nw Arkansas

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Having read about NW Arkansas on Crux Forums Calf #15, Dorothy, and Kathy decide to see if it could possibly be anything like Tree described. They find the only travel agency that seemed to know much about the area was The Happy Traveler Inc. (without realizing it is a THT company).

The three meet in St. Louis Lambert Airport and are shuttled to Spirit of Saint Louis Airport where they board the chartered Gulfstream that is part of their package tour.

tree plane 004.jpg

They fly to the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport and get to know each other face to face. It turns out Calf #15’s name is Catherine but tells Dot and Kathy to call her Cath, joking it rhymes ‘calf’. They arrive and a limousine takes them to a swank hotel in Springdale, Arkansas (yes, they have them). They are the tired from a long day of travel and go to bed to- um- rest for a day touring the area tomorrow.

les 079.jpg

Dorothy would learn while she can wipe out a dozen Boys from Detroit™ she found she was no match for two horny women with vibrating strap-on dildos.

les 166.gif (gif)

So far the trip is going well. What could go wrong???

Tree

The next day was a busy one. First they toured the Barbara Moore Hanging Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas situated next to recently Hucow Milking and Long Pig processing plant.

They got to watch the RR IMAX 3d movie with surround sound of Barbara Moore’s hanging that ushered in the new era of short drop hangings. Like everyone else seeing it for the first time they ducked when Barb pissed on the photographer near the end.

hang 518.jpg

Then they got a behind the scene tour of the Hucow Milking and Long Pig processing plant. They got to watch a real Hucow being milked…

milk 030.gif

…and even got to try the visitor stations. For Dorothy it just brought memories of nursing her two children though less comfortably.

milk 010.jpg

Kathy found it stimulating yet painful.

milk 004.jpg

Cath screamed ‘They are breasts not udders!’ but it was a one hour session that once started they were committed to.

milk 011.jpg

Afterwards they got to watch five ‘long pigs’ prepared for roasting.

hang 184.jpg

They were then offered the chance to try a genuine THT noose. Dorothy and Kathy passed but watched as Cath tried it out.

hang 250.jpg

She would be raised up onto the balls of her feet (insurance doesn’t allow tourist to actually hang) for one minute and that was quite enough for her!

Next on the tour was the ‘live-spitting’ room. Once again Dorothy and Kathy passed but enjoyed watching Catherine go for it. Of course she won’t be run through ( or maybe… this could be short story) but she is assigned her processing number- Calf #15…

Tree

I can’t believe I agreed to do this. I am going to have a 2” diameter spit shove a foot up my ass! I am brought naked into the processing room where Timothy Harold Tree binds my wrists behind my back.

cook 034 b.jpg

He tells me he would love to ‘do me for real’ and may get to yet as today is an open bidding day. I am not sure what that means but before I can ask I am bent over the spitting station and my neck is fixed in the yoke.

Some bitch in a white lab jacket walks in and says “Hello, Calf #15. I am Joan Tree and I will be your spit technician today. She rubs something into my ass and says “It is long pig fat. It makes the spit slide into your ass more easily. Now I want you to grab those pretty buns of yours and spread them so I have a clear view of where the spit is going.”

“Long pig fat; like the women I saw hanged type of fat” I ask.

“Honey, we can chat more when we have you skewered. Now spread you cheeks and take the shaft” she says. With my wrists bound behind my back and my necked locked in a yoke, I don’t have much choice. My virgin ass is about to be skewered by a metal shaft!

cook 036.jpg

Yes I pissed a bit! I dare you to try it! I can’t see but the spit stops and Joan Tree begins to rub my clit saying “How does twelve inches of steel feel in your belly, Calf #15?”

“It hurts like hell” I reply as my elbows are cinched behind my back. Well it does but it makes my pussy drip!

She continues to massage my clit and purrs “This calf will bring some fine dollars.”

“I’m just on a tour” I cry. “I am not a ‘long pig’!”

cook 037.jpg

I look out the window in front of me and see Dorothy enjoying her ass getting felt up.

“No, you are better than that! You are a perfect ‘live roaster’” she exclaims. “The bids are coming in and they have passed the $10K minimum! Didn’t you read what an ‘an open bidding day’ is before you bought the trip” Joan Tree asks.

“No, we just bought a total package” I say.

Over the speakers I hear the bids come in. Joan Tree orders Timothy Harold Tree to fuck my ass with the spit. As she fingers my clit she whispers “Admit it, cunt, you are having a good time!”

cook 038 c.jpg

OK, I am but I still don’t want to die… yet. Now Kathy is outside the window clapping while I struggle on the spit.

No I do not die that night. I just saw another side of life. Tomorrow the three of us are going on a two day float trip on the headwaters of the upper White River. I know you are supposed to wear a life vest but my ass is a bit tender from the spit so I’ll just sit on it!!! I’ve never been on a float trip. It should be fun and what could go wrong?

-Calf #15

Tree

The next morning…

The car takes us to the Tree Canoe Rental where everything has been arranged and is part of our package. We put in and are amazed how beautiful this part of Arkansas is. The woman at the rental told us when we get to the rock bluffs we would see a gravel bar opposite of the bluffs. She suggested we pull off at the gravel bar and would find a path through the woods that leads to a gorgeous lily pond. It’s only a five minute walk to the pond and it is worth the detour she assured us.

We find it and because it is midweek there is no one around when we get there. We decide to ‘skinny dip’.

les 134.jpg

What our tourists don’t know the woman at the canoe rental is Joan Tree. She called ahead to her cousin’s house and told them the women were on their way. Why does the song ‘Dueling Banjoes’ from the movie ‘Deliverance’ come to mind?

We hadn’t been in pond but five minutes when an old pick-up truck pulls up and the passenger door swings open revealing quite a sight! The brunette says “Hi, ladies, you look like you are in need of a party! I’m Barb and this is Siss!”

b & s 016.jpg

“We would love to but we are on float trip and have to be going on down the river” Kathy says. The blonde- Siss- asks where did we get the canoe from and when we tell Tree’s Canoe Rental she says “It’s not a problem. We know the owners. We’ll call them and have them send a boat to tow it back.”

“I think it will be fun! Let us get our swimsuits” I say.

“You ain’t going to need them! We’re going to have a ‘Party Naked’ tonight and a naked barbeque tomorrow” Barb tells us.

“I don’t know” Dorothy says. “Are there going to be any guys there or is this just a lesbian thing?”

“Sweetie, there are going to be more cocks than you could ever handle” Barb says.

I doubt that I think as Dorothy giggles “Count me in!”

CALF #15

I have a bad feeling they are done with their float trip…

canoe.jpg

Tree

The next morning…

The car takes us to the Tree Canoe Rental where everything has been arranged and is part of our package. We put in and are amazed how beautiful this part of Arkansas is. The woman at the rental told us when we get to the rock bluffs we would see a gravel bar opposite of the bluffs. She suggested we pull off at the gravel bar and would find a path through the woods that leads to a gorgeous lily pond. It’s only a five minute walk to the pond and it is worth the detour she assured us.

We find it and because it is midweek there is no one around when we get there. We decide to ‘skinny dip’.

View attachment 518268

What our tourists don’t know the woman at the canoe rental is Joan Tree. She called ahead to her cousin’s house and told them the women were on their way. Why does the song ‘Dueling Banjoes’ from the movie ‘Deliverance’ come to mind?

We hadn’t been in pond but five minutes when an old pick-up truck pulls up and the passenger door swings open revealing quite a sight! The brunette says “Hi, ladies, you look like you are in need of a party! I’m Barb and this is Siss!”

View attachment 518269

“We would love to but we are on float trip and have to be going on down the river” Kathy says. The blonde- Siss- asks where did we get the canoe from and when we tell Tree’s Canoe Rental she says “It’s not a problem. We know the owners. We’ll call them and have them send a boat to tow it back.”

“I think it will be fun! Let us get our swimsuits” I say.

“You ain’t going to need them! We’re going to have a ‘Party Naked’ tonight and a naked barbeque tomorrow” Barb tells us.

“I don’t know” Dorothy says. “Are there going to be any guys there or is this just a lesbian thing?”

“Sweetie, there are going to be more cocks than you could ever handle” Barb says.

I doubt that I think as Dorothy giggles “Count me in!”

CALF #15

I have a bad feeling they are done with their float trip…

View attachment 518270

Tree
Madiosi 2017-249-a example for rebelious slaves2.jpg Madiosi 2017-249-a example for rebelious slaves.jpg

Last edited:
‘Party Naked’ starts long before the sun sets. And as promised there were a lot of cocks for Dorothy but hardly enough to be ‘more than she could ever handle. Still she has a damn good time. That’s her in the upper-left quarter of the picture.
group 001.jpg

During the orgy I ask what are they going to barbeque tomorrow? One of the laughs and says “Stuffed meat!”

“Yes but what type? We aren’t from around here and don’t know what you cook” I explain. There is laughter and the guy drilling my pussy says “I’m basting it now.”

“WHAT” I shriek.

“You, Dorothy, and Kathy are going to be spit-roasted in the morning. It takes about four hours to cook you and the three of you should easily feed a hundred guests.”

We are placed in a cellar where things go rustle around our feet. We are told we have an hour to decide if we want to be live-spitted or be slowly hanged before we are spitted. The decision must be unanimous or we are all live-spitted.

les 120.jpg

Dorothy is the holdout saying “I think a fat steel pole in my cunt could be fun… at least for a while.”

“Dorothy, The metal pole goes up your ass” I scream exasperated.

Dorothy bangs on the barred door and asks the ‘hayseed’ if what I told her was true. He says “Well, yeah. We ain’t going to burn your cunt while we roast your ass. But laws are laws and you get to choose if you are hanged first.”

“Fuck I’ll take getting hanged but I DEMAND getting fucked first” Dorothy says.

-Calf #15

The Tree family was not adverse to her demands. The Tree women have berated the Tree men bragging they could fuck Dorothy to death but she had more than held her own over the men of the Tree clan. Joan Tree ties her ankles spread above Dorothy’s head saying “Do you really think you can handle 15 Trees?”
bondage 092.jpg

As Joan finishes tying Dorothy, Dorothy asks incredulously “There are only 15 of them?”
bondage 017.jpg

There are ‘only’ 15 of them. They are no match for Dorothy…
bondage 019 A.jpg

“I feel bad about baiting the women in” Barb says.

“Fuck them” Siss says as she chugs some Jack Daniels straight from the bottle. “It’s better them than us!”

les 113.jpg

I thought women always stuck together…

Tree

The next day was a busy one. First they toured the Barbara Moore Hanging Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas situated next to recently Hucow Milking and Long Pig processing plant.

They got to watch the RR IMAX 3d movie with surround sound of Barbara Moore’s hanging that ushered in the new era of short drop hangings. Like everyone else seeing it for the first time they ducked when Barb pissed on the photographer near the end.

View attachment 518105

Then they got a behind the scene tour of the Hucow Milking and Long Pig processing plant. They got to watch a real Hucow being milked…

View attachment 518109

…and even got to try the visitor stations. For Dorothy it just brought memories of nursing her two children though less comfortably.

View attachment 518107

Kathy found it stimulating yet painful.

View attachment 518106

Cath screamed ‘They are breasts not udders!’ but it was a one hour session that once started they were committed to.

View attachment 518108

Afterwards they got to watch five ‘long pigs’ prepared for roasting.

View attachment 518103

They were then offered the chance to try a genuine THT noose. Dorothy and Kathy passed but watched as Cath tried it out.

View attachment 518104

She would be raised up onto the balls of her feet (insurance doesn’t allow tourist to actually hang) for one minute and that was quite enough for her!

Next on the tour was the ‘live-spitting’ room. Once again Dorothy and Kathy passed but enjoyed watching Catherine go for it. Of course she won’t be run through ( or maybe… this could be short story) but she is assigned her processing number- Calf #15…

Tree

The Barbara Moore Hanging Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas

I'm famous!!!! :p

IMG_1656.JPG

They got to watch the Rr IMAX 3D movie. Everyone else seeing it for the first time they ducked when Barb pissed on the photographer near the end.

Oh shit! I need to sue someone for this!!! :mad:

This is a part of Northwest Arkansas Tree is not familiar with. Geez… I can’t know everyone I am related to! It’s the morning the women are going to spit-roasted when Dorothy says “I think I am done. Just hang me unless the Boys from Detroit™ are going to show up.”

Dorothy, it is Northwest Arkansas! Don’t expect your boys to show up there. They are led to the gallows to be hanged before dawn by Barb Moore.

I’m the last in the coffle and I call to the bitch leading us saying “You can’t do this to us! This is murder” I scream.

“No it’s not, it’s a barbeque! I must say you cunts are some of the finest sows we have ever had” Barb says.
perp walk 72.jpg

I’m not sure that is a compliment but I am sure protesting isn’t going to do me any good. We aren’t taken directly to the gallows. Apparently even in in NW Arkansas they adhere to ‘Virgin Martyr Prevention Process’. Kathy has already been taken to the gallows when they work over Dorothy. Kathy screamed like hell when they raped her and squealed like the pigs we are going to be when they roast us when she was buggered.

Dorothy had a much more measured response saying “It is not bad but you are hardly Detroit Boys™!”

eul Yupar sis after escape.jpg

Dorothy is led away. I am next!”

CALF #15

Any hope of being saved vanishes from Dorothy’s mind as she realized her sister Emma has shown up to her be hanged and spit-roasted!
sw  lynch 5 a.jpg

This cannot be good…

hang 177.jpg

Tree

Can they really have a gallows on the back deck???

Tree

Why not. Lots of unconventional designs out these days. When you aren't hanging people, you can use it as a grape arbor. :rolleyes:

Something tells me the girls aren't in the mood to appreciate modern patio architecture. :eek::doh::devil:
Jolly, this is serious! You make as light of the situation as I do! You are a complete cad!!!

Tree

...well, yes, I will buy him a drink!!!!

Jolly, this is serious! You make as light of the situation as I do! You are a complete cad!!!

Tree

...well, yes, I will buy him a drink!!!!
Cheers. What do you mean it's serious? I was told it was a barbecue. We're not going to party? By the way, I like what your family have done with the place. It's sort of country chic. The gallows is a nice traditional feature. A lot of people (like these three girls) might not appreciate that.

Cheers. What do you mean it's serious? I was told it was a barbecue. We're not going to party? By the way, I like what your family have done with the place. It's sort of country chic. The gallows is a nice traditional feature. A lot of people (like these three girls) might not appreciate that.
It really doesn't matter what the hell you do to improve the place it is never appreciated by the ladies. Do your best but expect nothing in return!!!

Ol' sage

Tree

Back
Top Bottom