A Capital Punishment Trial in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
I vote 4. Prison bitch. Sorry Barb :oops:

Or 5(b) as long as a reprieve comes just before death... :rolleyes:

Or 1 or 2 if she writes a memoir titled “Ch-ch-ch-Changi” and Amanda is forced to take her place in prison.

Or whatever you want Mr. P; I am sure it will be great! And I want a spin-off story about Charlotte..:devil:

Where our Barb is zapped by a freak electrical storm, gets tumescent superpowers and becomes Barbarian WonderWench
Now you've gone and done it! I planned to have a thunderstorm with lightning to zap the prison and save Barb. Now that you've revealed that, I'm out of ways to save her. Too bad, Barb!

Now you've gone and done it! I planned to have a thunderstorm with lightning to zap the prison and save Barb. Now that you've revealed that, I'm out of ways to save her. Too bad, Barb!

The freak thunderstorm gambit was already deployed in Barb’s Dystopian Dolcettish Demise. You’ll have to come up with something better. They say lightning never strikes twice, right?

I am offering my readers an informal, unscientific Reader Poll.

What will (should) be Barbara’s Fate:

1. Acquitted on all charges, an apology for mistreating her and a 7-figure cash settlement to avoid a civil rights lawsuit. Barbara returns to Minnesota as a hero of prisoners’ rights and is appointed Chancellor of the University. Her first action is to call in Dean W****r to explain discrepancies in his budget. Her second action is to breakup the “old-boy” network in the faculty and institute a remarkably gender inclusive and ethnically diverse institution.

2. Acquitted on all charges, and sent back to Mini-soda to bedevil Dean W****r (after a quick shag with Jeffrey).

3. Acquitted on murder, convicted on lesser charges, given a prison caning, then a possible threesome with Jeffrey and Amanda before returning home to find her driveway blocked by a freak early-Spring snowstorm that dumped 27 inches for her to shovel.

4. Convicted on all counts, sentenced to a severe caning and five-to-ten in Changi as Mamat’s and Imran’s bitch.

5. Convicted on all counts, sentenced to a severe caning and death. Including four weeks before the execution to allow to be used and abused at Changi. You chose the method of execution

5a. Long drop (quick hanging)
5b. Short Drop (slow strangulation hanging)
5c. Impalement (choose orifice)
5d. Impalement Hanging (partially impaled, then, while still alive, slowly strangled with a noose)

Enjoy. Results will be tabulated by an independent accounting firm and published at the end of Easter (CONVID) Break.
The way things are going in the trial,it looks as though 4 is the best she can hope for with 5 a distinct possibility ,by which time,you can afford to be merciful and make it 5a.

I vote 4. Prison bitch. Sorry Barb :oops:

Or 5(b) as long as a reprieve comes just before death... :rolleyes:

Or 1 or 2 if she writes a memoir titled “Ch-ch-ch-Changi” and Amanda is forced to take her place in prison.

Or whatever you want Mr. P; I am sure it will be great! And I want a spin-off story about Charlotte..:devil:
What`s Amanda done? Barb could be the new Charlotte, who is an interesting character, and though unlikely, her story would make interesting reading.

Since when is that a consideration? But if you insist, she is clearly Guilty of being a sexy young trollop. :p
If that is a jailable offence, then the prison building programme is in serious trouble.
It reminds me of an incident years ago when our American CEO was visiting.I was busy and sent one of my guys to pick him up at the airport Ill not mention the name of the town for obvious reasons but when he arrived I asked about his journey.
He said he had asked the driver what -------- was like, and got the answer that it was the only place in Britain where one could open a brothel and go bankrupt because there were too many dedicated amateurs.

I would like to add one more option Barb is given a severe canning at the prison and sold off as a sex slave to Trump tower Istanbul . IF that isn't allowed than Barb is given 5c ,sorry but life isn't fair. but the truth comes out after the "pay for view event".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom