A Capital Punishment Trial in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I make tentative, early efforts at Singapore III, I have been struck by the remarkable similarity to Rebecca. It will be like Rebecca brought to modern times and transported to Singapore.
You must understand that the idea for Rebecca bounced around my evil little brain for decades before I took pen to paper (actually started pounding the keyboard) to write it down. The focus for me had always been on the exploitation aspect. A young, poor, sweet, innocent girl, new to London, unjustly condemned. What interested me was how she would be at the mercy of her gaolers before the execution. No one would know or care what happened to her, leaving opportunity for diabolical exploitation and abuse.
Singapore III finds a young(?), poor(?), sweet(??), innocent (???) girl, new to Singapore, unjustly condemned and thrown into the clutches of evil men (and women) who shall exploit her at will during the thirty days until her execution.
Stay tuned if that kind of thing appeals to you as it does to me.

Last edited:
Assuming it continues to be OK with @Barbaria1 to allow her virtual self to be used in this way... I’m on board. (Sketchpad in hand). If she doesn’t, more torture may be required...:devil:
I'm quite sure that we can convince Barb to cooperate.:span1:

Back
Top Bottom