captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay. Enough with the Cruxton Abbey party games. Don’t take offense, Wraggie, but I think I’ve grown weary of playing. Besides, I don’t hear any of the other partygoers anymore, and I sense that the air has suddenly gotten rather damp and chilly … almost like that of a cellar. Tomorrow’s another day, you know, and we household staff girls have to be up and about early … what was that???? Sounded like the cellar door slammed shut! And, I swear I can smell the lighting of cigars … and the murmur of gentlemen’s voices. Oh Shit! Don’t tell me. This is the cellar punishment room isn’t it? And I’m the ….. ohhhh nooooo!

Okay. Enough with the Cruxton Abbey party games. Don’t take offense, Wraggie, but I think I’ve grown weary of playing. Besides, I don’t hear any of the other partygoers anymore, and I sense that the air has suddenly gotten rather damp and chilly … almost like that of a cellar. Tomorrow’s another day, you know, and we household staff girls have to be up and about early … what was that???? Sounded like the cellar door slammed shut! And, I swear I can smell the lighting of cigars … and the murmur of gentlemen’s voices. Oh Shit! Don’t tell me. This is the cellar punishment room isn’t it? And I’m the ….. ohhhh nooooo!
"Don't let the noise bother you. You'll never feel a thing" Wragg assures Barbara...
firing squad 32 D.jpg

This is next :span1: :spank::span1:

Back
Top Bottom