captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-881141-Ho4L54QC9L.gif
I am totally mystified by this one.
Best guess: the men in the robes and masks are plague doctors and the women are early warning devices. When the girls start coughing, the doctors will have enough time to run away.

Best guess: the men in the robes and masks are plague doctors and the women are early warning devices. When the girls start coughing, the doctors will have enough time to run away.
It's a movie from Hogtied.com. called "The Dig." It's described as "A BDSM Abduction Horror Feature Film." The story involves three archaeologists (Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn, and Iona Grace) who are excavating a perplexing, mysterious site in which, as I recall, they find giant bird bones, or something really strange like that. Anyhoo, the three dedicated scientists are ambushed by these bizarre raven/crow people who proceed to bind them in extreme positions and force them to suck on their cloacas, because, as we all know, birds don't have penises. At least most birds, including ravens and crows. Which leads me to believe the creatures are actually some kind of duck, because ducks do have the junk, and male ducks will gang up on females. I suspect these are in fact blue winged teals. So another mystery solved.

It's a movie from Hogtied.com. called "The Dig." It's described as "A BDSM Abduction Horror Feature Film." The story involves three archaeologists (Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn, and Iona Grace) who are excavating a perplexing, mysterious site in which, as I recall, they find giant bird bones, or something really strange like that. Anyhoo, the three dedicated scientists are ambushed by these bizarre raven/crow people who proceed to bind them in extreme positions and force them to suck on their cloacas

I may be odd, but that sounds like a great story premise. Pity the gif is rather jerky.

captives
caught_by_taurus_comix_d57mict.jpghuy_truong__squawl_by_trystl_d7kslnn.pngbondage_hunter__new_series_test__by_ceeaybee_dbo2snq.png

I had no clue of the gifs' origin either :)

It's a movie from Hogtied.com. called "The Dig." It's described as "A BDSM Abduction Horror Feature Film." The story involves three archaeologists (Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn, and Iona Grace) who are excavating a perplexing, mysterious site in which, as I recall, they find giant bird bones, or something really strange like that. Anyhoo, the three dedicated scientists are ambushed by these bizarre raven/crow people who proceed to bind them in extreme positions and force them to suck on their cloacas, because, as we all know, birds don't have penises. At least most birds, including ravens and crows. Which leads me to believe the creatures are actually some kind of duck, because ducks do have the junk, and male ducks will gang up on females. I suspect these are in fact blue winged teals. So another mystery solved.

Thanks for letting us know....:)

Ready to be auctioned

bdsmlr-269822-gqSn4hs6do-og.jpg

bdsmlr-739525-ve6bIYhLM9-og.jpg

I really wasn't sure where to put this, I have a few but not really enough to make a whole new thread, so captives seems to fit the bill. I call these pole pictures, a captured woman carried suspended from a pole of some sort. It could just as easily have gone in women in peril

first post, I know #8 doesn't quite meet my definition but hey I like it :)

pole CannazonsCarrying1.jpgpole dakip6c-3e22e068-278b-445c-80e3-438ba23f9e3e.jpgpoletumblr_pd51ijBMmf1ti7lvgo1_1280.jpgpole anja___hunter_s_moon_by_alienarea2_dcwhvps-fullview.jpgpole nut___the_prey_by_captiva_bd_d48psh6.jpgthe_end_of_an_arena_s_fighter_career_by_shabazik_d4wfeiu.pngdrow_trio_and_siowen_for_shabazik_s_contest_by_vesha_d5mnc5x.jpgpole hangin__around_by_thesoggo_d5z7g7q.jpgprisoners_of_xelotlan_page_2_by_faile35_dz047y.jpgpole dessert_by_midnightbelle_d31mg9g.jpg

Some more poles, and a cage on a pole, and a bit of fun on a pole

View attachment 870076

The captive on pic #4 reminds me to the work of an artist named ‘Doug R’ (the goblins were put on by a later manip, as far as I recall, in the original, it were two natives carrying the captive). Doug R. was active some fifteen years ago. He had his own free website (restrainedtastes.com), where he published every first or second of the month. His contributions were merely own work : drawings (with small backstory) and illustrated stories, besides external material such as movie stills of (nude) bondage scenes. Most of his stories were about women in peril, particularly about captivity, robbery or hostage situations. I must remark, that Doug sometimes would have got into trouble with our forum rules, since he occasionally also included under 18 teenage girls in his work (mostly ‘rich mom with teenage daughter(s) taken hostage’ situations). He kept nevertheless his stories and pics comparatively chaste, no rape scenes, restrained women often kept their bikini on, or even remained completely clothed. He rather focused on the dark beauty of a bondage and peril scene.

The graphic quality does not match today’s 3D work, but nevertheless, Doud’s work and the imagination behind it, are still attractive. The Original of #4 depicted one of his favourite topics : a jungle queen being captive by another tribe, or by criminals who want to exploit her jungle.

On December 1st 2007, there was no new material. A few days later, restrainedtastes announced its own closure, with Doug stating that he had lost appetite in publishing. With the closure, all pics and stories were erased.

Fortunately, I had stored a selection of his pics, and one story on disc (sadly, not the original pic of this #4). It is actually the first time I see something of his work on CF, or even outside restrainedtastes at all.

"But you even paid an extra for a jungle excursion to a local tribal village, using a traditional indigenous transport mode!":D

Yes, but they failed to define what they meant by “indigenous transport mode ... unless it was buried somewhere in the fine print?

that's a nice one
A different perspective ... the 'eco-tourists' coming here nowadays tend to see the indigenas as all pretty much the same ... (which is one reason for the problems they always end up getting themselves in)
... the truth is there are different factions who may disagree on how to use the, um, ... resources available in their forest
- both the traditional resources as well as the new ones.

This scene might be seen from the perspective of a spy from a rival tribe, hiding out in the tree, waiting for the right moment ...

Back
Top Bottom