Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
i was walking through the wood after escaping from the prison camp when i got to the river i got a quick drink and felt tired so thought have a quick nap i woke with a start i coukd gere voices and dogs barking they were after me so i got up and ran right into the butt of a rifle and lost consciousness i was captured again and in a load of trouble. i came round i was in a cell laying on the floor i got up and sat on the bench in the cell when the door opened and i was mobbed by three guards who ripped my clothes of me and then tied my hands and feet then left me bound to the bench and they started walloping me with anes and stick to every part of my body.
i will now open it upfor any one to add

i was walking through the wood after escaping from the prison camp when i got to the river i got a quick drink and felt tired so thought have a quick nap i woke with a start i coukd gere voices and dogs barking they were after me so i got up and ran right into the butt of a rifle and lost consciousness i was captured again and in a load of trouble. i came round i was in a cell laying on the floor i got up and sat on the bench in the cell when the door opened and i was mobbed by three guards who ripped my clothes of me and then tied my hands and feet then left me bound to the bench and they started walloping me with anes and stick to every part of my body.
i will now open it upfor any one to add
i must have passed out,because when i came round i was laying on a bed no matress abd spread eagled i tryed to have a look around but my whole body ached from the beating my chest and legs were red and

i must have passed out,because when i came round i was laying on a bed no matress abd spread eagled i tryed to have a look around but my whole body ached from the beating my chest and legs were red and
the welts were blue with bruiseing then the door was unlocked and the guards came in and chucked a bucket of water over me then flicked the switch and the bed was actually electified and my while body shook with agony fir thirty to forty seconds no questions were asked then they gave me another shock whixh was worse no water but they concentrated on my penis and balls which was agony after a while the guards untied me and flyng me on ti the floor my hands were cuffed then ny feet were tied i was tgen hauled to my feet then put onto a hookk and left to hang .
after a while the chief came in and walked round me then punched me ib the stomach and kneed me in the groin which left me feeling sick
i said what is going to happen to me he said i was a spy and i was to be tried by torture then could be released or put to death by crucifixion he thengrabbed two hot pokers and put them on my chest and then he left
this ia to be continued

after a while the guards came in and untied me and put on me a bed sheet over my head like a robe my hands were then bound behind my back and was then led out to a hall where the trial began it didnt last long i was taken to the courtyard and thrown into a van and was takento a new place and a hard dungeon.
i was handed over to the new guards and they stripped me and flung me in to the cell and they told me this is where im going to be held until my execution i was then put up against the wall and tied to the hooks and was given the first beating by the guards with punches and kickes then proded with electric cattle prods to my balls and penis which was agony they then left me i couldnt move the guards then came back in and bought in the death sentence i am to be flogged back and front then taken to a wood where i will be crucified and it will start now with the flogging they untied me and put me ob to a hook and then 3 soldiers came in and took positions and started to whip me which were violent after the first five on my back the other soldier started on my front and i was flingubg ny head back and was sweating heavily i must have lost consciousness because they stopped and chucked a bucket of water over me which revived me they then put on my head a crown of barbed wire which they then pressed down rhey then left me to suffer before the crucifixion tomorrow .

You never should have taken that quick nap by the river. Now you are really paying for it. You have suffered a lot already but try not to think of what the crucifixion will be like, hanging naked in front of everybody while you suffer.

it must have been early the guards came in and untied me i fell to the ground the guards haul me to my feet and put the sheet back over my head and then take me outside to the yard and tge cross awaits me i have to carry the whole thing but with a dufference my hands are to be tied together and my feet will be chained so i can walk one of the guards said if i fall iver three times i will be stripped and forced to carry the cross tge rest if the way naked my robe was then ripped from my neck to the bottom of my back and i got a lash tostart tge walk i wanted to stop but keot going and then itripped the first time abd got a few lashes and kicks to the body.
i got up and carried on obe of the guards tgen prodded me with a cattle orod and i fell over again i got back up and looked ahead there was a clearing and a large hole in the groun i was then pushed forward and i fell over the guards grabbed me and laughed then ripped my robe of me then put the cross back on my shoulder and i walked to the site i git to where the hole was abd tge cross was taken of me and laid down i waz then untied and
You never should have taken that quick nap by the river. Now you are really paying for it. You have suffered a lot already but try not to think of what the crucifixion will be like, hanging naked in front of everybody while you suffer.

it must have been early the guards came in and untied me i fell to the ground the guards haul me to my feet and put the sheet back over my head and then take me outside to the yard and tge cross awaits me i have to carry the whole thing but with a dufference my hands are to be tied together and my feet will be chained so i can walk one of the guards said if i fall iver three times i will be stripped and forced to carry the cross tge rest if the way naked my robe was then ripped from my neck to the bottom of my back and i got a lash tostart tge walk i wanted to stop but keot going and then itripped the first time abd got a few lashes and kicks to the body.
i got up and carried on obe of the guards tgen prodded me with a cattle orod and i fell over again i got back up and looked ahead there was a clearing and a large hole in the groun i was then pushed forward and i fell over the guards grabbed me and laughed then ripped my robe of me then put the cross back on my shoulder and i walked to the site i git to where the hole was abd tge cross was taken of me and laid down i waz then untied and

and :eek:

You got me hooked, Vulcan!

flung onto the cross and my arms were then stretched out to as far as thry go then the nails were put on my wrist then bang bang ny whole body arched in agony then they start on my other wrist abd bang bang bang im covered in sweat and feeling sick when they grabbed ny legs then stretch them and cross my feet over each other and then bang bang bang im completely nailed the next piece what happened was agony i wad first flogged again on my front then they lifted me up and tbe jolt was when i knrw i wasnt coming down alive or soon but to suffer further agony to come
and :eek:

You got me hooked, Vulcan!

After the shock the guards got some metal headed rooms and raked it down my body like a rake and when tgey got to my balls and pens they reakly went till work causing me to scream they then stopped and got buckets of very salty water and chucked itcover they then gave me a prod with the cattle prod and then stopped when I looked there was anther cross coming it was a girl who had been in the womens camp she was wearing a ripped robe and then I noticed there were four spikes in the ground she dropped the cross and the guards stripped her and flung her to the ground abduct bound her

And tied her spread eagled to the spikes she was then flogged and it was brutal she was then ubtied and carried to the cross and then nailed to it but in the middle was a metal cornu and she tried her hardest to miss it but the guards grabbed her legs and that was that the broom was then used on her she looked at me and tried to smile but was in agony from the tortures she had suffered her cross was then lifted up and soon she was hanging like me the chief came up to us and said we would hang here until we talked or we died I was then branded on my chest on my legs then on my balls I then lost consciousness when I came to tgen girl was being tortured to with prods and then branded then she was Bradendcob her vagina and she arched, her back but it didn't help the guards then stopped and was told to let the sun work on them then we work on them tonite

Back
Top Bottom