Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 595903View attachment 595904View attachment 595905View attachment 595906View attachment 595907View attachment 595908View attachment 595909View attachment 595912View attachment 595914View attachment 595917I like this series of Shannon very much, one of the most beautiful forest sessions for me, and very impressive face of lady. Everything is amazing in this session. Many thanks to Welsh Webb!!
Good old Shannon. love the loincloth plus sheen of sweat and suffering. nice Pussy too.(apologies to the ladies) ;)

Great to see the wonderful Shannon series. It's a pity WW had so little success with his crux sessions. I hope he's doing better now in the mainstream.

A couple of earthy and interesting carrying pics

thurnus3_2.jpgthurnus3_1.jpg

Great to see the wonderful Shannon series. It's a pity WW had so little success with his crux sessions. I hope he's doing better now in the mainstream.

A couple of earthy and interesting carrying pics

View attachment 596301View attachment 596302
Very nice pics. Beautiful carryng, amazing lady with impressive look. I've never seen this imeges, they will be fine for manips. Rare and great stuff:clapping:

nice pics seen them before...except the last one. sadly disappointed that her boobs were covered whilst carrying the crux. :(

Back
Top Bottom