Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Emily's classic 'Thousand Yard Stare' -

thousand_yard_stare_by_mp5stab-d7pkmo0.jpg

A magnificent and expressive piece of artwork, in Emily's characteristic style.

The figure was created by digital drawing and colouring using a number of translucent layers in the Krita digital painting application.
The background appears to have photographic origins, but this has also been digitally overpainted and defocused, the earthy tones complimenting the patibulum and hair, whilst contrasting with the figure.

The resulting composition is an arresting one, as the approaching woman stops in freeze frame.
She is oblivious of the viewer - and we know exactly what her slightly elevated gaze has met.

P.S. I hope Emily will forgive and correct any errors in my appraisal. :D

Emily's classic 'Thousand Yard Stare' -

thousand_yard_stare_by_mp5stab-d7pkmo0.jpg

A magnificent and expressive piece of artwork, in Emily's characteristic style.

The figure was created by digital drawing and colouring using a number of translucent layers in the Krita digital painting application.
The background appears to have photographic origins, but this has also been digitally overpainted and defocused, the earthy tones complimenting the patibulum and hair, whilst contrasting with the figure.

The resulting composition is an arresting one, as the approaching woman stops in freeze frame.
She is oblivious of the viewer - and we know exactly what her slightly elevated gaze has met.

P.S. I hope Emily will forgive and correct any errors in my appraisal. :D
Wonderful artwork:clapping:very expressive face and look of a woman, beautiful hair and forms of body, truly a masterpiece:clapping:

I probably spend too much time on the hair compared to other details. But, you know, I think that a well textured head of hair adds character to the victims, and perhaps even innocence. A bad girl wouldn’t have the carefully maintained hair of a more conscientious girl—or at least I’d think so. In this picture, I had her breasts nearly hiding behind her curtain of hair as a touch of probably unintentional modesty on her part, something for her to hide behind. I returned to that theme in this manip/painting, which was heavily inspired by Bob’s style of art. The loincloth/crown/hair combo makes it clear what her role is, and I had hoped to highlight a bit more than her crazy length.

Attachments

• 47628778-2CCF-45BA-9192-D5FE4A586B67.jpeg
    47628778-2CCF-45BA-9192-D5FE4A586B67.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 682
I probably spend too much time on the hair compared to other details. But, you know, I think that a well textured head of hair adds character to the victims, and perhaps even innocence. A bad girl wouldn’t have the carefully maintained hair of a more conscientious girl—or at least I’d think so. In this picture, I had her breasts nearly hiding behind her curtain of hair as a touch of probably unintentional modesty on her part, something for her to hide behind. I returned to that theme in this manip/painting, which was heavily inspired by Bob’s style of art. The loincloth/crown/hair combo makes it clear what her role is, and I had hoped to highlight a bit more than her crazy length.
Well done, MP!!!!

More alluring than totally naked ...

Superb!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:beautiful with loincloth.

With the long hair the sweat and blood will mix in which adds a certain prestige to her crucifixion. Also if the loincloth is removed or not it will also make the vaginal area an interesting look with the sweat and blood coming down from her hair. :)

I think that a well textured head of hair adds character to the victims, and perhaps even innocence. A bad girl wouldn’t have the carefully maintained hair of a more conscientious girl
You're right mp5stab - I don't think I'm all that vain or obsessive about my appearance, but I do like my hair to look good -
not any fancy style - I haven't got magnificent flowing curls, just a lightly wavy brunette, and I keep it only medium length,
but I think a girl going to be crucified should be allowed - no, compelled - to have a shower and shampoo her hair
before setting off on the Way of the Cross - if only so my 'crowning glory' can be progressively spoilt,
turning to a tousle of lank, sweaty, dirty, bloodied rats- tails - from 'crowning glory' to 'crowning humiliation'.

You're right mp5stab - I don't think I'm all that vain or obsessive about my appearance, but I do like my hair to look good -
not any fancy style - I haven't got magnificent flowing curls, just a lightly wavy brunette, and I keep it only medium length,
but I think a girl going to be crucified should be allowed - no, compelled - to have a shower and shampoo her hair
before setting off on the Way of the Cross - if only so my 'crowning glory' can be progressively spoilt,
turning to a tousle of lank, sweaty, dirty, bloodied rats- tails - from 'crowning glory' to 'crowning humiliation'.

Interesting interpretation of her hair Eulalia.

Only to be on the safe side - we are speaking about scalp hair, right?

Only to be on the safe side - we are speaking about scalp hair, right?
That's my crowning glory. I think much the same can be said of the other hair - more curly, and only shaved to the bikini line.
Men seem to be divided into two camps pro and con shaved pussies on the cross...

That's my crowning glory. I think much the same can be said of the other hair - more curly, and only shaved to the bikini line.
Men seem to be divided into two camps pro and con shaved pussies on the cross...

is there a following for neatly trimmed? :rolleyes:

It’s not like you can’t just shave it for them, while they are bound and helpless? Oh wait, you totally can. Stripping a noblewoman of her neatly trimmed hair and reducing her to a shaved slave with your single blede razor should be perfectly routine, yes?

Back
Top Bottom