Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
It’s not like you can’t just shave it for them, while they are bound and helpless? Oh wait, you totally can. Stripping a noblewoman of her neatly trimmed hair and reducing her to a shaved slave with your single blede razor should be perfectly routine, yes?
Yes, I think that would be a good way of livening up the (my) performance -
a small pair of tweezers and some hot wax might add to show!

style preference? :rolleyes:
Variety is the spice of, well, various things - and I can see the attraction of all styles.
Since we're a little off the carrying topic, and I don't seem to be showing many test samples these days, here are some of the options I offered Dex shortly before I crucified her earlier this year.
I don't usually offer such choices to the condemned, but she was very appreciative. :D

Dex Crux sample 3.jpg

Variety is the spice of, well, various things - and I can see the attraction of all styles.
Since we're a little off the carrying topic, and I don't seem to be showing many test samples these days, here are some of the options I offered Dex shortly before I crucified her earlier this year.
I don't usually offer such choices to the condemned, but she was very appreciative. :D

View attachment 599005

BZOjO4Nh.jpg A few choices ....

That's my crowning glory. I think much the same can be said of the other hair - more curly, and only shaved to the bikini line.
Men seem to be divided into two camps pro and con shaved pussies on the cross...

Hair please :D

is there a following for neatly trimmed? :rolleyes:

Trimmed and groomed? How about what you American cousins call bangs?

!!wtf.jpg

Carring the cross is hard work before execution. Condemned must wear heavy patibulum or cross ,barefoot, over the sharp stones. During the torment he or she will be flogged without mercy. His or her body will be covered with sweat,blood and scars. His or her feet will be wounded. But condemned must suffer before crucifixion.

Attachments

• 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,131
This is more than kickin'. I always like the aspect of the seat plug. In this series it can be seen how the crucified can take advantage of the seat plug.
Really well done, a lot of attention is paid to details. The victims get the chance to drink and to watch each other closely. Very strong.

Back
Top Bottom